Chapter 11

I Only Love You .

Kimin's POV

As I waited at the front gate , a classy BMW M3 pulled up in front of me . Doojoon has taste ! I opened the door and sat down . He gaped at me in amazement .

"You look cute ." He stared at me for a while before driving off to his pub .

"Um , thanks ! Haha . I haven't really partied for a long time already .

"Um, do you want to call the others ? As in ask them to join us?" Doojoon asked me.

"Sure ! Why not ? I'll call them."

Seonnie's POV

Noona neomu yeppeo ~ Micheo ~ Replay, replay, replay ~

My phone rang. I picked up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo? Oh unnie ? Ye, okie, sure, why not ? I'll be there soon !"

It's Kimin. She asked me to join her and Doojoon. Okay, time to look for some clothes ! I picked a mini dress .

The dress : http://s.lowyat.net/uploads//attach-24/post-174024-1223736454_thumb.jpg 
(imagine that the dress is longer)

Perfect ! I let down my long, wavy hair. I curled my eyelashes and used some mascara and eyeliner. I apllied some sheer pink lipgloss to finish off my whole look. I think I look good. I'm not self-praising, cause I think this is the first time I look this good. HAHAHA.

I set off to the club. The club's name's Moonlight. Nice name you have there, club. (I'm so weirddddd ! XD) I looked around for Kimin, and finally I saw her with Doojoon, Jaejoong, Jonghyun and Yoseob. I'mma gonna scare Yoseobbie, teehees. Jaejoong saw me, so I signalled him to act normal. He winked at me. DAMN WHY DOES JAEJOONG AHVE TO LOOK SO HOT ?! Damn, I'm blushing now.

"Boo !"

"OMG ! Seonnie ! Why did you -- Erm, you.. you look great Seonnie." Yoseob looked at me, stunned.

"Oh, er.. Thanks ?"

"You look hot, wanna dance?" Jaejoong suddenly cut in.

"Sure." I winked back.

Jaejoong's POV

Did.. Did she just winked at me ? Oh yes she did ! She's so ign hot I wanna eat her right now, OMNOMNOMNOM ! OMG JAEJOONG ! Get a hold of yourself. Never violate Seonnie. She's different. And who knows, Kimin might just kill you, cut you into pieces and feed you to the dogs !

Seonnie and I started to dance. We were having so much fun, until a guy starts to touch Seonnie.

"Jaejoong...Help..." I turned around immediately and saw a guy touching her . WHAT THE YOU ING MOLESTER ! I sent a punch towards that guy.

"Touch her again and you'll get it !" I shouted. Everyone in the club was staring at me. The rest came over.

"What happened ?" Kimin asked.

"This guy over here, touched Seonnie !"

"WHUT ?! OHMYGOD YOU ING BASTARD I'MMA GONNA KILL YOU FOR GETTONG YOUR ING HANDS ON MY COUSIN !" Doojoon and Jonghyun tried to hold her back.

Kimin's POV

Why does such things keep happening to her ?! My name is not Kimin if I don't teach that jerk a lesson !

Yoseob's POV

"Oppa... I want to go home..." Seonnie hugged me as she sobbed.

"Okay, let's go home. I'll inform Jaejoong first." Seonnie nodded her head.

Jaejoong's POV

Why does my heart hurt when I see Seonnie hug Yoseob ? It can't be that i like her, right ? I'm the 2nd biggest player ! I can't be falling in love with her !

"Jaejoong hyung, are you listening?" Someone asked me. Oh, it's Yoseob, with Seonnie in his arms. GOSH I FEEL LIKE MY HEART'S GONNA BREAK.

"Ah, ye ?"

"I'll be taking Seonnie home first, help me inform the rest."

"No !"

"Wae?" Yoseob looked at me, puzzled.

"You don't have a car, right ? I'll take her home."

"Ah... Okay then..."

"Let's go, Seonnie." She nodded her head.

-at Seonnie and Kimin's house-

Wow. Their house is big. I saw a pink door with a sign, saying, "Seonnie's Wonderland ~". Hehe, how cute. Seonnie fell asleep on the way. I pushed open the door and placed her on her bed. Her room is full of pastel colours. So cute, hehe. I was about to walk out of the room when she held my hand.

"Don't go, Halmeoni.. Don't go..." Her voice trailed off and she let go of her hand. Halmeoni ? Why is she calling for her Halmeoni ? I'll ask Kimin later...

I looked at her serene face. I touched her cheeks, and leaned in closer to her face. I stole a kiss from her pink, soft lips. I guess a kiss won't hurt, will it ? Seonnie, I think I fell in love with you...

--------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, how do you like this chapter ? YES. Seonnie got violated AGAIN. Okay, no more of Seonnie getting violated. I FEEL SO.. SO.. I don't know how to say. LOL. Btw, this is Tiffany ! ~ Annyeong !