Chapter 5: The Forest

The Tale of the Seventh Wolf

 

 

The Forest

 

We giggled while running to the entrance of the dark forest.

 

 

 








 

"Wow," I gasped. Its not that scary like last time with sunny noona. Wait, where is she by the way?








 

I kept on thinking about what happened with Sunny noona when sehun nudged me.








 

"Hey, there they are!" He pointed to a group of kids chit chatting.









 

They even put on effort by lighting lanterns and hanging them near trees.









 

"Hey guys Luhans here now and since were complete, LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!" Sehun anounced.








 

"Tao your It hahaha," Xiumin announced.







 

Every one laughed then ran along leaving Tao, the it. He is very panda like I tell you but he can find you anywhere anytime and so it is hard to find the perfect hiding place.










 

We all part ways. I am inside the forest. I repeat I am inside the forest. 









 

I ran along and found a huge bush then sat there waiting. I was now far from the entrance. I could see only little light.










 

The I heard someone coming near. I kept quiet. BAM! I heard a loud thud. I panicked thinking it was the monster from the rumors. I stood up curious of what had happened.










 

The boy that noona and I encountered was fighting off a dark figure.









 

He eyed me to stay down, I nod.










 

I waited till someone tapped my shoulder. 
 


 

 


                                              
                                                                I tried so hard to find a decent picture but                                                                                                                                            hey its Jackson, specifically the opposite of  decent ;)






 

"Your safe now," he said.






 

"Whats your name?" I asked









 

"Im Jackson, Jackson Wang." He said and added,"from now on I'll be your guardian my prince."








 

Wait... What?! 








 

"What was that thing," again i asked pointing at the place where they fought.








 

"Uh... No time to explain." He answered. Ishh he thinks I'm really A kid.







 

"Then what are you?" I asked.











 

"Im the fifth wolf," he answered, bowed then disappeared. Whats with people disappearing these days ish.








 

I looked up the sky. I saw the moon, but wait. The moon was not white! It was red.








 

I felt my eyes staring at it then suddenly I saw myself changing,was it a vision or was it real? 







 

I grabbed a shard of glass that was scattering at the ground. Weird.









 

Then I saw my self. My eyes. It was red!





 

"Lulu!" Someone called me.







 

Sehun great. What if he sees me. Then I felt that thing that made me feel a bit of adrenaline and made me change (i think) fade off.



 

I stared at the moon again, it was normal. It was pure pearl-ish white. I acted as if nothing happened.






 

"Who were you talking to? Where were you? Everyone was caught already and we've been worried." He said grabbing my face examining it. I dropped the shard of glass.







 

"Some even thought the wolves got you." He mumbled but of course I heard it.




 

Yeah the wolves...

------------
Yo whats up?! 

 

2 chapters in one day cool eh?
 

JACKSOOOOONNNN!!!! 

 

So, what do you think does these 'mythical' creatures want from ourdear poor Luhan?

And shall the moon shine brightly
-J.Flawless