Chapter 2: The Kiss

The Tale of the Seventh Wolf

The Kiss 

BozaxzEIEAAah7I.jpg

Thud..thud…thud…

 

 

The noise came from the bushes.

 

 

Sunny nuna went in front of me by reflex when suddenly a guy jumped in front of us.

 

 

He was of Sunny-nunas age. 

 

 

I glanced at Sunny nuna, I saw a glimpse of fear in her eyes.

 

 

The guy stared directly at my sister. He was topless and his shorts are wearing off, I can say he is handsome, when the moonlights catching his eyes it seemed red. No it is red!

 

 

“What are you doing here?!” the guy said.

 

 

 

“Who are you? What are you?” asked nuna.

 

 

I closed my eyes and hoped this would all end. Then suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder, it was nuna.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and in a short glimpse I saw her eyes turn red. I was staring at her, then when I blinked it was gone.

 

 

 

“Hey Luhan,”I felt someone shaking me.

 

 

 

“Luhan!” the voice screamed.

 

 

 

I suddenly woke up.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m in my room…” I whispered.

 

 

 

What happened? I thought I was with sunny-nuna a while ago.I glanced at my window. Its morning.

 

 

How did I end up here? I felt a sudden pain in my head.

 

 

“ah… Ish,”  I said while putting my palm atop my head.

 

 

“Hey, Luhan whats wrong?” a voice called.

 

 

I turned my head to see who it was, Yoona I smiled.

 

“Nothing Yoons,” I replied. I went back to bed then suddenly yoona pulled my arm

 

 

“Let’s go and play LU!” she whined stressing the last part.

 

 

“Oi, stop whining ok I’ll play,” I replied to her. Then she jumped from the chair she was sitting on earlier then screamed, “Yehey!”

 

 

 

I spent the whole afternoon at Yoonas place. Yoona, she’s dear to me, I know she’s pretty, and I even thought of marrying her when we grow older. Hehe it’s such a fool of to think of those matters.

 

 

When I was about to leave Yoona went with me to the gate of their house. “Um…” Yoona said while fidgeting her fingers not looking at me straightly. “Ne, Yoon?” I said. “Well, thanks for today Luuuuu!!!” she said while suddenly kissing my cheeks. I blushed. Who wouldn’t?

 

 

I stand there staring at her, while she was skipping back to her house she said something cheerfully, something that made my heart beat go bonkers.  “I kissed Luhan!” she continued, “I’m gonna be his wife! Yepeeyapeepooo!” she sang along while going inside.

 

 

How unexpected I said to myself smirking.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey its me your dearest author kekeke

Mind following my wattpad account? pleashhhhhhh

its ------>  @xImSooFlawless

 

maybe I'd post this story on my account in wattpadso stay tued.

 

And I am extremly sorry for the late update. It's almost been years lol.

I hope your still there 

I promise I will make it upto you guys :)

-J.Flawless