Chapter 1: Siblings

The Tale of the Seventh Wolf

large.jpg

 

 

 

 

Just like the funeral in movies, it was a rainy afternoon, everyone was wearing white except for our family. The whole town was almost there, well who wouldn’t attend? Our family is like the funder of our town, without our help the town would go bankrupt with all the fake politicians roaming around the area.

 

 

Just like that, my sister was buried, never to be forgotten.  I couldn’t hold my tears as I thought of every memory we had.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Sunny-noona!” I silently shouted.

 

Shhh! Keep Quiet Lu, we might get caught” She said while holding her index finger to signaling me to shut up.

 

 

I nodded to her while giggling uncontrollably.

 

 

It was one fine weekday; me and my sister were both bored. We were watching something on the television then yawned at the same time. She had the so called you-know-what-I’m-thinking eye contact with me and I answered of-course-I-do eyes with her. We then got up from the couch and again we did it at the same time. I always enjoyed our brother-sister bond. We always end up getting scolded at the same time.

 

We both planned to sneak out of the house and stroll down at the forest and see what really lies behind there. You see we aren’t allowed to go out of the house and we always had those bodyguards watching us.

 

As planned we gathered some of the blankets and made a rope that can carry us down the three-story house. I was in my sister’s room and we threw the end of our ‘DIY’ rope to the window.  My sister then tied the other end to the bed that is just beside the window. Assuring that we wont fall my sister signaled me to go down first. I took a deep breath, grabbed a part of the rope and bid goodbye to my sister; she just laughed at my actions. Well, here goes my life.

 

I closed my eyes then waited for myself to die...

 

Surprisingly I survived 

 

 

I then waved to my sister signaling her to come down. Without much hesitation she just jumped of the window grabbing a piece of the rope.

Sometimes I even wonder If shes really my sister or my brother... Sigh

 

 

We both miraculously survived and hurried to town.

 

 

We were strolling in town with our hands locked together because of my sister being afraid of getting me lost.

 

 

 

We stopped when we walked by a Shake stop.... I feel my tummy grumbling already.

 

 

I looked at my sister with puppy eyes then she flinched my nose and smiled swhile showing me some coins.

 

 

We both went into the shop. The shops door belled sounded when we opened it.

 

 

 

The owner Smiled at the two of us, "How can I be of service for the two Lee's?"

 

 

"One Taro Shake and one Chocolate Shake please mister," my sister said while handing the coins she had earlier to the shop owner.

 

 

 

"Oh no need to pay little miss, its my pleasure to serve the two young Lee's" the owner said while giving back he money my sister gave him. She then replied with a nod and a smile.

 

 

We went to an unoccupied table to wait for our order.

 

 

"Hows Grade School little bro?" Noona asked me.

 

"Its really fun noona!" I said smiling.

 

"How about you noona, how was your day at school?" I asked her.

 

"Well to shorten things up, I could say it was interesting," she told me then patted my head.

 

Our order then came.

 

My sister then gave me the Taro shake then she took the chocolate shake from the tray.

Ha My sister does know me well… All I could think was finishing my Taro shake. Kekkeke

We left the shop bidding goodbye to the owner then went ourway to our next stop; the forest.

 

With just a minute we both finished our shakes. Hahaha indeed my sister like chocolate soo much.

 

 

We arrived at the most isolated part of town… The dark forest.

 

 

With just the sight of the entrance I gulped… I was really scared.

But knowing my sister, nothing really can scare her.

 

A/N: What Luhan said is right, sunny really is not afraid of things like that, she even loves watching horror movies.

 

My sister looked at me and said, “Ya! Lee Luhan what the heck are you being a scare die cat for?”

 

 

“Eh Lee Sunkyu! Why are you blaming this poor, innocent little brother of yours for being scared?” I half screamed. Like really, what kind of person wouldn’t be afraid of this forest?

 

A loud thud then came from the forest

 

 

I felt some eyes watching us… I glanced at my sister but she just stood still, she was like looking at something… maybe someone?

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for my wrong grammars everyone... i didnt recheck this when I posted it *bows 90 degrees*

So what do you think about the Sunny and Luhan Moment here? I think I'll add some drama at the next chapters... and abit of scenes? neh? 

ohh and sorry for the little cliff hanger and some wrong spellings hehehe

 

Flawless is out peace ^.^