Introduction

The Tale of the Seventh Wolf

INTRODUCTION

                                                           original.jpg

Luhans Baby face, aigo soo cuteeeeee

 

 

Rustle….Rustle….

Sound from the dark forest can be heard.

A young boy was standing at the near entrance of the cold dark forest. That seemingly odd part of town was isolated for it had reports of death by the mysterious creatures that lay inside the forest. Some were even hijacks and some believe that it was just an excuse of thieves and robbers…maybe even murderers and pin point the fault to those ‘innocent’ creatures.

 

 

Well, Unluckily I wouldn’t just believe those so called tales if I wouldn’t actually see them.

 

 

Sigh…A kid will always be a kid after all.

 

 

 

Well, I had a thought…

Why am I even Having this kinds of thoughts in my brain though I was still 10?

 

 

 

Maybe this thing is called puberty? Huh probably that would be everyone’s excuse, early maturity? Well whatever.

 

 

 

It’s been a while since my sister died.

 

Remembering the sad event almost went me to tears…

 

 

 

No- I cant cry! I mentally slapped myself.

 

 

 

Our family was the talk of the Town after the incident.

 

 

 

We were well known actually. Why wouldn’t we be? We were Rich, we had everything people would envy, but what we don’t have is a normal family. We were broken.

 

 

 

How could a 10 year old boy think of that? Early maturity? Heh.

 

 

A/N: It must be weird huh? A flashback within a flash back.. Sigh I please forgive the stupid author. Kekeke….

Flashback

 

It was Sunday. Light was coming from the window. It struck my eyes signaling me to wake up. Here I am still lying in my soft, comfortable bed. Loud noises of cars can be heard. I somehow wanted to shout to all of them for being to noisy, but then again I cant control other people.

 

I finally decided to stand up. I went straight to the mirror and fixed my hair. Then I went down stairs to the kitchen. I was wearing a light blue long sleeve with matching brown pajamas and grey slippers.

A ten year old cant just have a simple fashion sense huh?

 

As I was coming to the kitchen door I saw two figures. When I went near it was mom and dad. Such unusual of them to be eating breakfast here, I thought to myself. Most of the times they would just fix their selves up and go straight to work, but then again I greeted them.

 

“Good Morning Mom, Good Morning Dad,” I said then they just replied with a nod and signaled me to sit down.

 

 

The maid served me the food; it was pancakes and orange juice for breakfast. But then I felt something missing. I can’t see my sister anywhere. She just ran off last night and she never came back.

 

 

 

Everything was silent, nothing was heard except the sound of the morning wind, the grandpa clock ticking, the sound of the newspaper flipping; coming from my father, the sound of my mom sipping coffee from her mug, and me slicing the pancakes.

 

 

It was an irregular Sunday I concluded.

 

 

 

The silence was then broke by a continuous loud knocking on our front door.

 

 

 

My parents were annoyed then my father shouted, ”Come in!”

 

A town folk came rushing to the kitchen as to where we were.

 

 

He took a deep breath before saying…

 

 

 

“Y-Your daughter…She’s D-Died…”

 

 

 

My father dropped the news paper and by reflex grabbed the poor guys collar and said with a stern voice, “where’s my Daughter!?”

 

 

All my mom could do was gasp and hide her tears from falling,

As for me, well everything became a bliss.

 

If this were considered a dream, It would be the worst dream I ever had, scratch that.. It would be the worst nightmare I had.

 

 

 

A/N: Sooooooooo

Hows the Intro? ready for the First Chap?

Please Show me you love and support guys kekekeke sharing is loving <3

Flawless is out  >.<