Chapter 3: Playground

The Tale of the Seventh Wolf

 

PLAYGROUND

 

I jogged happily while i was walking away from yoona's house. 

 

As I was busy smiling to myself I heard a faint cry.


 

I was at the playground. Then when I searched for the source of the sound I saw a girl at the swing.



 

You know me, raised as a gentleman ;) and so I ran towards the mysterious crying girl.



 

When I went near her I think she saw me coming. 


                                                                                    snsd%2Bseohyun%2Bchildhood%2Bpicture%2B(
 

From the swing she suddenly jumped and hugged me tight. 



 

"Do-dont....le..ave...me..again..unnie!" She said sobbing at my shoulders.




 

I stood still, somehow I was also drowned in her sadness.



 

I felt pity for her, If I was in her situation I would really cry till my tears dry up. I don't like the idea of my only sister leaving me.


 

"Um.." I said tapping her shoulder. She suddenly pulled back.


 

I saw her eyes were in shock. Its not like she was the only one who was shocked, jeez at least call me oppa hmph!


 

"Im really sorry, I thought you were my sister." She stood still and bowed, " I thought you were her since you seem a bit ummm," she said putting the tip of her index finger at her lip somehow saying that the word is at the tip of her tongue. Heh, cute.



 

"A... Gi- no hmm." She did it again. It was a few seconds till, "Ah! Now I know, I thought you were her since your a bit too feminine for a little boy!" She exclaimed smiling.





 

"Oh come on, you didn't even call me oppa now you said im... Wait was that word again?" I said thinking of what that word was the she quickly answered, "feminine!" She said smiling. 




 

"Ishh, yeah that word, now why did your unnie leave you?" I asked her.




 

"Well, its been days now that she wasn't home and I never seen her again and we didn't get to play and whenever i ask about her my parent always says that I'd understand them when I grew older." She said continuously without pausing and now she cant catch her breath. Cute.


 

'Dug, Dug' 


 

Huh? Whats happening inside my body? Why do I feel someone knocking or something and I cant even breathe that well.




 

I didn't realize I was spacing out till, "well it's nice meeting you mr?" She asked then I said,"Luhan just Luhan."
"Oh Luhan, well Im seohyun, lets play here someday!" She said while giggling then she said,"bye." And alas the mysterious crying girl was out of my sight. 


 

------------------------
And from this point on and till the end SEOHYUNS IN DA HOUZZZZEEEE!!!

So who do you like for Luhan?

Seohyun or yoona?

Comment people! Kekeke

happy reading :)

-j.Flawless