Chapter 11

The Vampire and Six Half-vampires

Narrator’s POV

Raim was dumbfounded; Seolyeon already left before she could even complain.

“Where did they go?” Her thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

She turned around to see Hyunsoo with a confused look on his face. This is now or never.

She heaved a sigh. “They wanted us to talk.”

He got more confused. “About what? Is there something wrong?”

“About…us.”

“Us? Why? Oh…Did Sunggyu-hyung think we’re dating? And his company has some sort of no-dating policy? You guys could’ve—“

Hyunsoo was cut off when a pair of lips landed on his. He was surprised with her actions; it was happening all too fast. Before he could even respond, Raim pulled away and buried her face on the crook of his neck. He can feel his shirt getting wet; she’s crying.

 

“You stupid jerk.” She hit his chest. “I like you, babo! I’ve been turning you down because…I’m scared.” She sobbed. “I may look all fierce and tough, but we’ve been friends since we were young; you should’ve known it was all a façade.”

He slowly wrapped his arms around her and caressed her back. “I’m scared…I’m scared of your fan girls…what more if you become an idol and be famous? They will hate on me. I’m scared that one day you’ll become so busy that you’ll have no time and forget about us.”

 

“Shhh…don’t be scared. I’m here; I and our friends will make sure no one will hurt you, especially now that we have Infinite. Trust me. And I will never ever forget you…all of you. I may be busy, but I assure you that everything I will do is for you…dedicated to you. You’re my inspiration.” He kissed the crown of her head. He pulled away and wiped her tears off. He leaned in until their lips met again. After a few, they pulled away. “Let’s go.” He intertwined their fingers and followed their friends.

End of POV

 

As expected, Sunggyu has explained to everyone what was going on.

“I hope those two can work it out. Raim finally realized her feelings, that stubborn girl.”Gayoung stated.

“Talk about yourself! You and Yohan obviously like each other! Why don’t you two just start dating?” I retorted.

“But aren’t you guys dating already?”Dongwoo confusedly asked.

“Remember the day when Yohan was all jumpy?”Gayoung asked. I nodded.

“He asked me out that day and I said yes.” She explained.

“WAIT. WHAT?! WHY DIDN’T I KNOW ABOUT THAT?!”

“You and L didn’t join us that day, remember? That’s why you weren’t able to hear the news.”Yohan explained.

“B-but you guys could’ve informed me the next day!” I pouted, so much for friendship.

“Sorry, we forgot.” They all sheepishly smiled.

L ruffled my hair. “At least you know now.”

 

What about you and L? When are you going to tell the others about your relationship? I heard a voice in my head. Who was that? I looked around and see Sunggyu staring at me. Yes, it was me. I can read and speak through my mind.

They would find it out sooner or later anyway. Hyunsoo and Raim,holding hands, arrived with a smile plastered on their faces.

“Guys, want to go out tonight? We should celebrate!” I suggested.

Everyone was free so they agreed. Each of them cheered; excited that we could go out all together.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the break. As we were walking to our classroom, L and I were behind our friends.

“I’m thinking of telling them about us later.” I whispered to him. I bet Sungyeol can still hear us though.

“It’s fine with me as long as it’s fine with you.”

I gave him a smile.

 

Classes ended quickly, and every student couldn’t wait to get out of their classrooms and leave the school, especially my friends. Well, they couldn’t wait to hangout all together.

“Let’s gooo~!!!”Sungyeol and Sungjong sprinted out of the school gates.

“Wait, guys! Do you even know where we’re going?”Raim called.

“Oh yeah, where should we go?”Dongwoo asked.

“I know a place. Follow me.” L smiled. I wonder where he’s taking us.

 

We were walking to our destination; L and I were holding hands, and he was taking the lead. Judging the road we’re taking, I think I know where we’re going.

“Hyuuung~ I think I need to find a girlfriend!!!”Sungyeol whined. I looked back at them. Hyunsoo&Raim and Yohan&Gayoung were holding hands, and of course, L and I.

“I think you and Sungjong would be a cute pair, then Sunggyu-oppa&Woohyun-oppa and Dongwoo-oppa& Hoya-oppa.” I told him.

“WHAT?!EW~!!!” They gagged and pushed themselves away from each other. The rest of us were laughing at them.

“Yeah, that would be cute! If that happens, then all of us will be a happy pair~”Gayoung teased more.

“Oh please, stop it. It’s disgusting just by thinking about it.”Sunggyu rubbed his temples.

“We’re here.” L announced. I was right about the place he was thinking.

“Isn’t this…?” Hoya trailed.

L nodded. “They miss you. I promised that I will bring you guys over. C’mon.”