The Wake Up Call

The Fudanshi Named Hoya

My surroundings started to blur, and I started hearing random noises. 

I knew I was already awake, but I was too lazy to open my eyes. Instead I decided to listen closely to whatever noise was going on around the house. 

"You wake Dongwoo up, I'll take Hoya."

"What? No! You're the leader, so you should take the harder job!"

Ha. Harder Job.

"Thanks for the wake up call," I speak up and opened my eyes.

"Oh, he's awake! Go Sungjong, do your part of the job." I look over to see a smiling Sunggyu and a frustrated Sungjong.

"It's been years and you still make the maknae do all the real work," he mumbled. I got out of bed and walked off to the built-in bathroom, leaving the waking up problem to the two.

"That was quite the dream..." 

---3rd Point of View---

Meanwhile, the youngest and oldest were left with their own mission impossible: waking Dongwoo up. They both moved closer to take a small inspection on the sleeping figure.

"His eye bags look puffier than usual, that means he slept late or he had one depressing dream." Sungjong noted.

"Plus his lips are not bigger than my finger like they should be if he slept enough." Sunggyu had one his fingers (his middle finger, to be precise) rested right on top of Dongwoo's upper lip horizontally. He then retracted and proceeded to observe the situation.

"The blanket is not entirely rugged up, meaning he's only been sleeping for at least 2 hours," Sungjong sighs. He didn't want his hyung to be sleepy during the photoshoot, neither did any other member. A sleepy Dongwoo is a sad Dongwoo.

But what could they do, they warned the guy.

"Anything wrong?" The two looked to the door and found another Sung waiting. They gestured Sungyeol walk closer, letting him look at the sleeping Dongwoo.

"Oh," was all Sungyeol could say. He then walked out the door, said something like 'good luck' and screamed his best friend's name as loud as he could. Classic Sungyeol.

"We can't slap his cause it will look like he just had an intense the day before," Sungjong mentioned, getting a 'what the ' look from the older. He sighed and continued giving random suggestions.

"Punching him anywhere can make a bruise, we don't want the crew to ask about that."

"Screaming is a definite fail. We don't have the instruments to combat hyung's titanium ear drums."

"What about pinching?"

"Where though?"

"Of course, where it hurts the most." The two nodded and went in between the poor guy's legs.

"SON OF A SCAMMER!" And there was an awake Dongwoo, furiously rubbing his inner thighs. Yes, the two pinched his inner thighs.

"Nice!" They shared a high-five, ignoring the other's loud complaint.

"Fix up hyung, we leave in 20." Sungjong told the guy as if he didn't experience a painful wake up call.

"Don't know what you did, but try to sleep for more than two hours next time, okay?" Despite ending with a question, the leader didn't wait for an answer to leave the room along with the youngest. Dongwoo sighed but smiled, looking over to the messy bed next to him.

"Still worth it," he chuckled and stood up from his bed. He instantly went to the bathroom, glad to see the shower running.

"When we get back Howon, tell me more about your fudanshi thing."

 


And so that seals the deal! Kablamos the scenarios! Ends and amends --

We have reached the end of this short story!

If you come from 2016, thank you for still remembering! If you came later or just read the whole thing once, still thank you for taking a chance at this crack of a story!

Now that I've finished this story, I'll continue on finishing stories from my other accounts (all of which suffered from the same situation) and hopefully be able to update on my other stories. I'm glad to call this Completed! Once again thank you all, hope you continue spreading the Infinite love! (and the ghey ey)