Sudden Plans & Awkward Results

The Fudanshi Named Hoya

"Do you feel a bit weird in any way hyung?" Woohyun asked.

"Am I supposed to be?" He said, putting his focus on the six-pack his junior bought. Looking back at Woohyun, you could see a face of confusion, and probably betrayal, thinking Sungjong pranked him. Dongwoo and I stayed seated on the bed, but scambled off when the scene suddenly turns dark and Woohyun was already sleeping on it. It was the night scene, and Sunggyu was on the floor, sleeping on his own futon.

"Okay I admit I can imagine them taking their characters," I whispered, "but I'd rather not end up seeing the two make love."

"I'd have to agree with you on that," Dongwoo said with a louder voice.

"Of course you would, you're me."

'I guess I had a bit too much to drink' Both of us turned to see Sunggyu drowsily sit up. I take a few steps closer to the door left slightly open, ready to leave before they start doing the deed. I turned to Dongwoo, confused to see the guy not moving from his place.

"Hey!" I called the guy.

"Aw, the voices are in my head again. What do you think voice, am I wasted?"

"You're still me, and I don't want any part of me seeing the next scene," I ignored the drunk hyung.

"I know I'm drunk, but I know when an answer is utter bull-"

"Just wait a bit." Dongwoo replied.

"Wait for what?" We noticed Sunggyu become obviously uncomfortable in his place and, remembering the original, I already know why.

"I didn't know you could get one from drinking," he mumbled.

"Ha, ," Dongwoo commented aloud. 

"Gee, I didn't notice."

"Hey voices, is this normal to get?"

"Does he really still think he's drunk?"

"shhh."

'I better get this over with before Woohyun wakes up,' Sunggyu thought. We simply watched the guy try to walk to the bathroom, only to fall with a loud thud after two steps.

"Sunggyu hyung?"

'.'

"It's about to get steamy," I whispered. Dongwoo walked over to my side as we watche dthe scene unfold.

"You okay there?" Woohyun rubbed his eyes a bit and looked as his senior who was flat on the floor. Ha, flat like his .

"Yeah, I just need to get to the bathroom," Sunggyu struggled to lift himself up, and it was quite obvious to Woohyun.

"Need any help?" He extended an arm to the other. "You can use my shoulder-"

"I said I'm fine!" He slapped off the other's arm. The two were left in an awkward silence for a few seconds.

"Uhm, can you just buy me some medicine? Like stomach pills or something," Sunggyu asked.

"I have all the usal medicines if you need."

"Uh, I also ran out of cigarettes! Go get me some!"

"I already bought a pack for you with the beer from earlier though."

Damn this over-attentive kid.

"This was always my favorite part," I whispered to Dongwoo.

"Why don't you just get out for 30 minutes?! Take a jog!" Sunggyu raised his voice.

"It's the middle of the night! Why would I?!" Woohyun shouted back. He sighed after and stood up.

"You know what, I'm not putting up with any more of your drunk talks," he lifted his senior up by his arms, "damn you're heavy."

"Shut up," Sunggyu whined. He looked down to try and hide the situation in his pants.

Woohyun, obviously, was not ready to shoulder his hyung's weight. Before the two knew it, they fell on the covered floor, with Sunggyu on top.

"Come on hyung, stand up properly!" 

"The idiot who noticed I could barely stand up is telling me to do exactly that."

"If you can make a proper smartass remark, you can stand."

Woohyun tried to wriggle himself out of his hyung's weight, awhile the latter was left with a blank face. At least, it was a blank face, until Woohyun's movements went south, and his leg moved. The leg that was coincidentally in between Sunggyu's.The older let out a moan by accident, surprising the two. As for me, I was far from surpised; more of ready to leave the room.

"Umm, hyung?" He looked at Sunggyu who lifted his head and covered his mouth. He was obviously embarrased, looking away from Woohyun before he could make another sound. Sound meaning another word, I mean.

"Just hurry and get me up!" Let's be honest Sunggyu, you're already up.

'This thing against my leg,' Woohyun thought, 'could it be?'

He quickly pushed his senior to the side of his own bed, somehow getting strength from his curiosity. "It's rock hard," He thought aloud.

"Don't say rock hard! It's just..."

The reasons Sunggyu claimed were currently in a battle with Woohyun's inner thoughts as both voices cluttered in front of us, and I was absolutely ready to walk out the door.

'No, I can't.'

Wait, this wasn't part of the script?

I looked over to Dongwoo who was already looking at me with a knowing smirk. "Thought we were done?"

"I'll take you to the bathroom." Woohyun finally talked, but not with the words I expected. 

"What do we do?" I looked as the two started walking slowly. "Well, at least we have a bit of time."

"We could always do something like this," Dongwoo walked towards the two and pushed Sunggyu towards Woohyun.

"Real smooth," I whispered. "Wait can we still be heard?"

"Why do you think I'm talking loudly infront of the two?"

"Maybe 'cause you'll change when I make a loud sound and cause a huge problem."

"Hmm," he pursed his lips to a flat line. "I'll take note of that. But for now, be free to talk."

"You said so," I walked to the two who, for some reason, were barely moving.

'Don't think bad thoughts, hyung will feel it.' Oh, that's why.

"While we're at it, we could do a bit of this," I pushed the two by their side, causing the to flip over. Now Woohyun was on top.

And another moan was heard from the elder. Awhile the two of us observe the two for any improvments, the two exhanged words quietly.

"You pick up fast," Dongwoo chuckled.

"You," We heard Sunggyu groan. "You planned this didn't you?" He glared at his junior who was currently chanting '' inside his head.

"I swear I didn't do this on purpose I-"

"I knew it was weird to get this just from being drunk." We watched in amusement as Sunggyu suddenly sits up with a fist aimed at Woohyun, only to fall on his face and groan again.

"Damn you homos," he managed to say. 

"It was your fault okay! You took it and drank it all!" Woohyun looked for the bottle, showing it to his senior once he held it. "You shouldn't be going around getting things without permission!"

"So you're saying it is yours."

"Uh, kind of?"

"Why would you be owning this type of drink anyways?!" Sunggyu started to fight back.

"Despite barely being able to move his body, his mouth is blabbering actively."

"Truly, this is Sunggyu hyung."

"Uh, my friend forced that one me! Besides that was already thrown away-"

"Bull! Would this bottle gain legs and walk from a trashcan?! Just admit you were going to use it!"

"Well I wasn't going to use it on you!"

"Ah, so you has intentions on using it after all! Just as I thought, you people are beasts! Beasts!" 

"Even if we were, your words are still nastier-"

"ow," the senior whined and held his crotch. Not the picture I wanted to see.

"You might want to open your front a bit hyung," Woohyun said. He then heard a small shut up from the other.

"Don't tell me you can;t even pull down the zipper."

"I can! You just made me waste energy from your intentions." He sighed and watched his hyung on the floor, trying to open his fly.

"Like I said, not a good sight." I mumbled.

"Whatever," Woohyun went closer and pulled down the zipper befor ethe other could protest, hearing yet another moan.

"Damn it hyung you're not helping yourself with those moans." I could practically hear Woohyun's inner thoughts that were filled with him restraining himself. He was practically shouting, and it wouldn't be shocking to see him accidentally slip out one of his chants. 

Sunggyu was awfully silent for the next couple of moments, confusing all three of us. He then reached to hold Woohyun's hand slowly, causing the latter to flinch. 

"H-help me..." He whispered.

"With what?" Woohyun asked, although he had an idea of what was happening.

"You know what." 

"No hyung, I do not know."

"Is he playing idiot right now or his he really that oblivious?" I asked.

"Well, if you think about it, why would a straight guy - who obviously hates homos - try to ask a homo to help him get off?"

"If the same guy had a consideration to continue being near said homo, I think the possibilities are slightly higher."

"Not the the argument they had minutes ago."

"Just help me !"

"Ooh."

"Let me get this straight-"

"Boy there's nothing straight in this situation."

"You're asking me to give you a ?" Woohyun said, trying to hide back a smirk that would probably make him look like even more of a ert.

"I don't have any energy left," Sunggyu reasoned. "Let's just pretend this never happened tomorrow. And if you don't I'll have more than enough energy to break the bottle and you."

"You know just the right words to ," Woohyun remarked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Nevertheless, he went closer to his hyung, and I instantly turned away.

"We can leave now right? Please don't tell me we have to stay here and hear it all." I asked Dongwoo.

"Lucky for you, I agree with that." We started to walk away from the scene and sneaked out the door.

"Lovely working with you Hoya," He extended a hand out and smiled.

"Lovely working with myself you mean," I said, still accepting the handshake.

"Still not over the disrespect on my purple though."

 


So, if you've watched koisuru boukun, you can notice I changed the way the two 'get in on'. I love the manga, but I was never really keen on the noncon way, so i din't want to use it again in this fanfic. 

Anyways, after who knows how many years, we're finally reaching the last chapter (it's lame i know) woohoo! Thanks readers for having an interest to this story!