Drinks up

The Fudanshi Named Hoya

I think the chicken heavens heard me.

"We're saved," I whispered, looking at our changed surroundings. It was dark and we were just outside Sunggyu's place.

"This is the part where they're drinking though. How do we get in?" 

"Don't mess up my things while I'm outside!" 

" hide!" I pushed him to the opposite corner and we both tried sat quietly. Luckily we weren't noticed by Woohyun who went straight down the stairs. 

"Have a plan?" The other finally spoke up. 

"Can't we just be invisible again?" 

"Okay let me give you a deal." He said, snapping his fingers.

"It's either we stay invisible," he raises the bag from my hands, "or this becomes invisible." 

"Oh sure, now you say the bag is invisible."

"Oh well."

We walked to the window I spotted earlier and pushed it slightly. Luckily, it still wasn't locked, so I pushed it up further enough for me to go in. I then held it up for Dongwoo to jump in as well, carefully pushing the window closed after.

"Now how do we get this in the room?" I ask, only to get a shrug in return.

"Now that I think about it, why didn't we just enter through the door? It didn't make much sound when Woohyun opened it..." He says instead.

"Thanks for telling me right after I did it," I said sarcastically.

"I try my best," he said.

"Why don't you just roll it in there and get it over with?" He suggested, taking the bottle out of the bag. Sadly, paper bags make noise.

"You're here already?!" Sunggyu shouted from the other room.

"Oh wait!" The other exclaimed.

"Yah you're telling your sunbae to wait?!"

"Wait we can be heard now?" I asked, almost whispering. He simply shrugged and continued what he wanted to say, in a softer voice at least.

"He's drunk right?"

"Drunk as ever, yes."

"Can't we just be like voices in his head?"

"Do you really think he'll believe that?" 

"Watch me." He walked to the door of the other room and grinned before starting his plan.

"Sunggyu, I'm just a voice in your head." He bluntly stated.

"Oh, okay then. Damn I'm drunk."

"What the ," I said loudly.

"The indeed. I really need more booze."

"I think you should open the door a bit, it's quite hot here." 

Sunggyu really did follow what he said and opened the room's door, allowing us to go there in ease. Seeing our leader being so gullible really amazes me.

I took the paper bag quickly, threw away the bag and placed the bottle inside of it in the cabinet as it should be, going to the bed after to relax a bit. Fixing stories is a lot more complicated than I thought.

"Now back to where I was," Sunggyu said. He then plopped down the floor sitting right in front of the opened closet filled with Woohyun's clothes. "There's gotta be a secret stash somewhere..."

Dongwoo and I sat on the bed, staring at the hyung currently judging Woohyun's fashion choices. I chuckled slightly here and there from the remarks he gave.

"And what is this?" Sunggyu held out a purple sweater. "It pisses me off..."

Oh no he didn't.

"It's so purple my eyes burn."

"You better find that ing bottle fast before I murder you and your unappreciative no homo ." I mumbled.

He actually proceeded to the cabinet where the bottle was and found it. 

"Ah, so he does have a bottle stashed." He took the bottle and opened it, drinking it 'till it was empty. "What a weird taste..."

"I'm back!" Woohyun came back to the house, only to see the mess his hyung left.

"What did you do to the place?!" He cried out.

"You were taking so long, I even heard voices you know" Sunggyu complained.

"So I decided to look for a spare bottle."

"If I had a bottle I would've given it already!"

"Liar! I found one in your cabinet just earlier." He showed the empty green bottle.

"Oooohhhh" I said silently.

"How did that get here..."

"He'll definitely blame Sungjong for this." 

"Ayayay."

 

 


 

Yes. Hello. Hi. It is I, the person who decided to start fics weeks before school starts and couldn't handle continuing it during school days. I am back *yehet*

Sadly, unlike other more amazing authors, I am not able to grasp the concept of time management or responsibility. Despite that, *and this is legit now I swear* I am willing to continue these stories. I just won't be the 'try to update whenever possible' kind of author. 

Yes, the type that many readers aren't fond of, I'll be the 'rlly slow updates' type of author. I'm also the type of person that makes random decisions out of no where, as well as an author who doesn't really portray content as well. Overall I'm just a bad author. 

Anyways, I'll only be updating during summer breaks *and maybe winter break if I wouldn't be assigned to 3 projects again* because it is the only time where I am completely free of school responsibility. I hope who ever reads these stories would understand.

Baiii~~