Where Problems Start

The Fudanshi Named Hoya

Small note: conversations and basically words in bold is said when Hoya and Dongwoo is 'invisible'.Dayum the subs tho Enjoy reading~

 

“So far so good I guess?” I said as we saw what’s been happening so far.

It was darker now and we were looking at Woohyun talking to Sungjong who was probably acting as Hiroto.

The way our maknae was talking about Hyun’s five-year crush gave it away after all.

“It’s your fault you decided to crush on one of the most conservative men I’ve heard,” Sungjong said. He is not doing that well on portraying Hiroto.

But a Sungjong is a sassy Sungjong. Can’t change that.

“I know…” Woohyun took another shot.

“At this point, you might as well pass away as a …” The younger dramatically sighed only to get a smack to the head.

“I’m just concerned…” He whined.

“I don’t need that concern,” Hyun replied.

“Is anything going to change?” I asked ‘Dongwoo hyung’.

“If you just wait…”

“And to see that Sunggyu-ssi’s brother… Sungyeol was it?”

“Yeah…”

“Sungyeol-ssi also swings the other way right?”

“Yeah…”

A small narration popped up about Sungyeol and Myungsoo in Woohyun's head, showing Sungyeol as someone smart yet dumb. Quite similar to the actual Sungyeol actually.

“And he went with his boyfriend to America?’

“Yeah…”

“And that made Sunggyu-ssi even angrier at homos?”

“Yeah…”

“You really have a sad love life,” Sungjong sighed. “Hey hyung,” Sungjong poked the other. “I have something to give you, a sympathy gift,” he said.

“What?”

They walked to a locker room and I followed behind. Sungjong went to his own locker and took out a bottle.

Well I know where this is going to.

“It’s not even my birthday…” Woohyun said as he scratched the back of his neck.

“It’s just a sympathy gift for my pure hyung.”

“Alcohol?” The recipent questioned when he looked at what was inside.

“Not exactly. One sip of this and even the straightest men will swoon~” Sungjong winked.

It only took a short moment for Woohyun to realize what the younger said.

“WAIT WHAT!” He suddenly exclaimed as he tried pushing it away from him.

“I DON’T WANT TO FORCE IT TO HIM! THAT’S WRONG! NONONOO!”

“HYUNG CALM DOWN.” Sungjong tried to stop the older from squirming.

“Just take the gift okay? You never know when you turn to no choice…” He gave the bottle in a paper bag, in hopes that he wouldn’t drop it.

“Nothing’s happening…” I said.

“You're really waiting for something bad to happen…”

“I wanna move more hyung, so far all we’ve been doing is walking and staring.”

“Just wait…”

“I guess it wouldn’t be bad if I just hide it…” Woohyun mumbled, slowly taking a firm hold of the bag. “One question, how the hell are you sure it works?”

“Well I am a firm believer by personal experience,” Sungjong answered.

“I’m sure Taemin would’ve loved that.”

“Not when his single friends were there,” said the younger. It burns my thoughts that I actually tried imagining that situation.

This dream is going to leave a scarring nightmare for me.

"Don't tell me you actually thought of that," I looked over and saw him raise his eyebrow at me.

"I'm a curious creature, sue me." I said and stuck my tounge out

“It wouldn’t be too bad…” Woohyun repeated to himself as he walked back to his house, nearing an alleyway with some trash cans.

“But it wouldn’t be too good either eh…” He said after stopping by the bins. He was about to throw the bag in but thought a bit silently. After his thoughts he continued walking, but we stayed behind.

“.” I said and turned over to the only other one that can see me.

“I told you Howon.”

We stepped closer to the trash can, staring at the twist that just happened. The bag was left on top of the trash.

This is not how it was supposed to go.

“WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!” I shouted a loud and took the bag out of the trash. I looked over and saw ‘hyung’ just standing there, slightly smiling.

“And now we finally reach the first one,” he said.

“If Woohyun doesn’t place it in his cabinet, then Sunggyu hyung won’t find it. If hyung won’t find it, then he won’t be you know –”

“No I don’t know, why don’t you say it?”

“No. It’s weird.”

“You're a fudanshi, and saying the word is weird for you?”

“We’re getting out of topic here. How will we put this in Hyun’s place?” I questioned him.

“Well, I’m pretty sure we haven’t been noticed as stalkers right?” He said which I responded to with a nod.

“So we can sneak in unnoticed!” I suggested.

“Of course not.” He pointed at the bag and said, “We may not be seen, but that bottle will look like it is floating.”

I sighed and tried thinking for another idea.

”Are you guys okay there?” I looked and saw a man wearing a striped apron looking directly at us.

“You’re talking to us?” I asked the stranger.

“Well yeah,” he responded.

“We’re okay here, just think of getting rid of some stuff.” Dongwoo hyung said and the man nodded, walking away.

“Did he just notice us?” I asked, still shocked of what happened.

“No, he’s just mentally ill.” Hyung said sarcastically, following a small ‘ouch’ from a small punch.

“Now that I think about it, why didn’t you just make the bottle invisible for a while?”

“It wouldn’t be so fun now would it?”