Meeting the Perfect Match

The Fudanshi Named Hoya

"That was beautiful" I said as I laid more comfortably and put down my phone.

It's just one of those days I decided to fanboy over my favorite manga: Koisuru Boukun. It just makes me feel like I'm on Cloud Nine~ (This may or may not be the reason I like being single)

I stood up after a few minutes to go to the bathroom and prepare for beauty sleep since tomorrow all the members have a photoshoot tomorrow early in the morning, and since they'll all meetup at the closest place to the photoshoot (which is my house) I have to be waking up earlier, just to make sure I don't see war the moment I walk down the stairs.

After the wash I went back to my messy bed only to suddenly hear a ring from my phone.

"Hello?" I answered

"Howonnie~"

"What’s up hyung?"

"Do you mind if I sleep at your place? I might not wake up on time and I don't want Gyu-hyung to lecture me~"

"Can't wake up yourself?"

"Nope."

"Fine, but bring your own stuff"

"Oki! Thanks Howon-ah~" and he hung up. Aigoo.

I sat up instead as I remembered the members, when we were squished in dorms. Now that I think about it, it was great to have them. We'd joke about almost everything and the only time we can't see each other is during solo schedules. Now it's a bit of an opposite, although we do still try to have time to meet up. And until now only Dongwoo hyung knows that I'm a fudanshi. For 6 whole years, I wonder how I kept that up...

"HOWON-AH!!" I heard a loud voice suddenly along with knocks. Very loud knocks.

I ran downstairs in attempt of trying to make sure the neighbors won’t wake up from a dinosaur. Luckily, they didn't when I opened the door.

"Hyung!" I whined and saw him just smiling with a bag. Smiling bastard.

"You almost woke the neighbors up."

"Well they should be privileged, it was the Jang Dongwoo that woke them up."

"Oh shut up" I said and shut the door. I looked to my side and saw no hyung beside me. Must've went to the bathroom or kitchen.

"GEE. IS IT TOO LATE TO SAY 'MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME'?" I shouted in sarcasm

"NOTHING'S TOO LATE MY FRIEND" I heard a response from the kitchen. I chuckled and walked towards the room to see him eating a sandwich.

"Well then, I'm going to bed first. Night hyung~" I said and walked out. 

"AND DON'T SHOUT. YOU'LL WAKE THE NEIGHBOURS UP."

"WELL LOOK WHO'S SHOUTING NOW"

 

-----

 

"NAM WOOHYUN!" A familiar voice was heard as I opened my eyes, only to see Gyu-hyung running with unrealistically huge eyes which looked like they were to pop any second.

"Hyung what happened-" I stopped as I saw the older run pass me, like literally pass me. I turned around and saw Woohyun looking different from his usual aura. He looked more timid, except when he noticed Gyu hyung's voice and he looked petrified. I wouldn't blame him though, it's shocking to even see hyung's eyes in the first place, let alone flames coming out of it.

Violent and self-centered...

What?

And even obsessed with his little brother...

Oh don't tell me...

He's the kind of man who would make sure he gets what he wants.

Koisuru Boukun. Oh good heavens.

I ended up falling in love with that walking personality disorder, Kim Sunggyu.

"IS IT TRUE?! YOU KNOW THE NEWS RIGHT! YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT IT!" 

"Which one?"

"Oh you know! The recent one about America!" 

"Oh," Hyun blushed. "You're talking about San Francisco right?"

Poor guy got picked up by his shirt. He didn't see it coming.

"YES THAT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD ACTUALLY LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE! THEY LOST THEIR MINDS WOOHYUN!" Sunggyu hyung said as he continued pulling up the other by the shirt.

"Out of all the times Yeollie went to America..." He continued moping, a dark aura starting to surround him. 

"It's as if all the homos are trying to build a force against me ey..." The dark aura only continued to comically darken with Hyun still grabbed by the collar.

"N-no... It could just be... Um, your paranoia getting the better of you?" 

It seemed like Gyu-hyung calmed down a bit, his grip not being as firm than started.

"ALL HOMOS SHOULD TAKE RESPOSIBILTY!"

"WHAAT?!"

Look at that Woohyun fly.

“Is the story good so far?” I looked around and got surprised to see Dongwoo hyung laughing at the scene.

“Can they see you?” I asked first, getting a ‘no’ in response.

“Do you have an idea why Dongwoo hyung?”

“Well first of all: I’m not exactly Dongwoo. I’m more of your brain who wanted to be Dongwoo, and we all know why…” He started, wiggling his eyebrows after. He then continued explaining as the Woogyu couple was dealing with flying grease and a fiery hamster.

A true match made in heaven.

"So this a dream?" I asked the older in front of me who was posing as my 'brain' apparently.

"Yap." He answered while chuckling at the scene going on right now.

"And I can control it as I please?"

"Yap."

"But you have to see if it's okay?" 

"Yap."

"But why?" I asked him while we looked at the two people in front of us, one looking like he'll murder the other. I looked at 'Dongwoo hyung' and he simply smiled.

"It wouldn't be fun if they stuck to script now would it?"

 


So there goes the first chapterrr~ *confetti pops* hope it was fine for you guys as I'm not exactly the best writer *sighsigh*... Comments, upvotes or anything is greatly appreciated! Even simple views would be a treasure~~

I don't wanna let you guys down so I'll try to update and hopefully finish... *swooshh*

Baibaii for now~

*smiles because i'm not cool enough to use emojis

also: OMY GAWD I SAW 9 SUSCRIBERS AND AN UPVOTE BEFORE I POSTED THIS CHAPTER THANK YU SO MUUCCCHHH *happy dolphin noises*