Chapter 8

My Heart Will Go On

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Jeju Island…

“Where are they? It’s already 30 minutes,” said Minho.

 “Just be patient, okay. They’ll be here soon,” reply Jihoo.

“Here they are,” suddenly Kim Bum interrupting them.

Then, the other look at the direction that Kim Bum looked. So Eun and Jiyoung are walking toward them.

“Sorry, guys. So Eun is the one that are late,” said Jiyoung to Minho, Jihoo, Kim Bum and Woobin.

“What? Me?” ask So Eun.

“Yes! You’re the one that are late,” reply Jiyoung.

“No! You’re the one”.

“No! You”.

“You!”

“You!”

“You!”

“You!”

“You!”

“Girls! Stop arguing! We’re here to relax our mind. Not to listen to your arguing,” said Minho.

“She’s the one that start first,” said So Eun.

“No! It’s you,” protested Jiyoung.

“No! It’s you”.

“You!”

“You!”

“You!”

“You!”

“You!”

“GIRLS!!!” finally the four guys shout to them and that make So Eun and Jiyoung stop. Luckily there’s no one around them.

“Finish?” ask Jihoo.

So Eun and Jiyoung just nodding their head.

“Okay. Now, let’s go to the beach,” said Jihoo.

Then, all of them walking together towards the beach. So Eun and Jiyoung already stop their arguing.

 

~~~

 

“Yes, oppa. I’m okay here. Don’t worry too much, okay,” said So Eun to her brother through her cell phone. “Okay. Okay. Okay, okay, okay. I will take care of myself. Don’t worry, oppa. I’m not a children anymore. Okay, fine. Love you, oppa. Bye,” continue So Eun than hang up.

 

~~~

 

“Sometimes I wish I had a brother like Siwon oppa but sometimes I feel that I’m lucky not to have a brother like him,” said Jiyoung to Minho while watching So Eun talk to Siwon through her cell phone from far.

“Why you’re saying like that?” ask Minho.

“Because Siwon oppa is a caring brother but sometimes he is too over protecting. But, So Eun is really lucky to have a brother like him that is always take care about her,” said Jiyoung.

“You’re jealous of her?” ask Minho.

“A little,” reply Jiyoung.

“Why?” ask Minho again.

“Because she has someone that is always cares about her,” reply Jiyoung.

“You also have one,” said Minho.

“Me? Who?” ask Jiyoung.

“Me,” reply Minho without looking at Jiyoung. Then, he quickly run towards his friends that are already get ready to ride the jet ski.

Jiyoung can feel her face start to turn red. Then, slowly her lips curling up and form a smile.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

12 subscribers, over 1000 views. Thanks, reader for supporting :D

Keep on reading and don't forget to left your comment.