Chapter 7 - SiFany Special Part 1

My Heart Will Go On

 

A/N : This chapter is dedicate to SiFany’s fans! Sifany’s fans, enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

Today Siwon and Tiffany will start to make preparation for their wedding day. On 10 a.m. Siwon already fetch Tiffany at her home. Firstly, they go breakfast since both of them didn’t take any breakfast yet. After that, they start their ‘mission’. Firstly, they go to find the wedding’s rings.

“Which one do you prefer? This or this?”- Tiffany *pointing to the rings in glass display*.

“Anything is fine,”- Siwon.

“What about this?”- Tiffany *pointing to another ring in the glass display*.

“Isn’t it too simple?”- Siwon.

“You said anything is fine,”- Tiffany *pouting her lips*.

“No. I’m just saying. It’s okay if you want that one,”- Siwon.

“Sir, can we do a special order?” ask Tiffany to the shop worker.

“Yes, of coarse. What type of order do you want to make?”- The shop worker.

“We want to engrave some writings on the rings,”- Tiffany.

“Okay. Had you choose the rings that you want?”- The shop worker.

“This one,”- Tiffany *poiting to a pair of ring in the glass display*.

The rings : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OqanQ_Z4xCo/Sw3ehIbmYVI/AAAAAAAAAcM/52LUqwySenU/s400/24.jpg

“Please write what you want to engrave on the rings here,”- The shop worker *handing a piece of paper and a pen to Tiffany*.

“What do you want to engrave on it?”- Siwon *looking at Tiffany*.

Tiffany didn’t answer his question. She’s just concentrate on her writing.

 

Tiffany ♥ Siwon Forever – For the man’s ring

Siwon ♥ Tiffany Forever – For the woman’s ring

 

After finished writing, Tiffany give the paper to the shop worker.

“Here you are. Can I know, when it can be done?”- Tiffany.

“When you want it to be done?”- The shop worker.

“As soon as possible because we going to get married next month,”- Tiffany.

“Okay. We’ll try. Can you please left your phone number to us, so that when the rings is done we can quickly inform you and also you need to pay the deposit first,”- The shop worker.

“Let me pay, okay,”- Siwon.

“Okay,”- Tiffany *smiling and showing her killing eye-smile*.

“Here the deposit and my phone number,”- Siwon *give the money and also his phone number to the shop worker*.

“Thank you. We will inform you when the rings are done,”- The shop worker.

Then, Siwon and Tiffany get out from the jewelry shop together while holding hand.

“Now, what?”- Siwon.

“Wedding dress,”- Tiffany *smiling*.

“Okay. Where?”- Siwon.

“My mom had a friend that own a bridal boutique and my mom had tell her friends that we are going there today,”- Tiffany.

“So, we’re going to go there now?”- Siwon.

“Yes,”- Tiffany.

“Okay. Let’s go,”- Siwon.

Then, they walk towards Siwon’s car while Siwon hugging Tiffany’s waist.

 

At the bridal boutique…

“Hey! So, you’re Mrs. Hwang daughter?”- The owner of the boutique.

“Yes, I am,”- Tiffany *smiling*.

“And this is your future husband?”- The owner of the boutique *smiling to Siwon*.

Siwon reply her smile.

“Yes, he is,”- Tiffany.

“Wow! I wonder how beautiful your children later,”- The owner of the boutique.

Siwon and Tiffany just smiling shyly.

“My assistant will help you, okay. Sorry, I have to go now,”- The owner of the boutique.

“It’s okay,”- Tiffany.

A few minutes later, a woman comes and gives them a few albums that have a thousand of wedding dress photos in it.

“Which one do you want?”- The woman.

After choosing some dress Tiffany decides to try it on.

“Can I try now?”- Tiffany.

“Of coarse. This way,”- The woman.

“I’ll be going now,”said Tiffany to Siwon.

“Okay,”- Siwon.

 

(SIWON’S POV)

Aish! It’s already 20 minutes, why she didn’t come out again? So boring. Ouch! My stomach. I’m hungry!

“Siwon-ah, I’m ready. I’m going to show you right now”.

I heard Tiffany’s voice from the changing room. Then, the changing room’s curtain move and revealing a girl that is in a white long dress complete with a veil on her head. (http://www.sino-treasure.com/pri/x/201009/White-Taffeta-Strapless-A-line-Ruffle-Applique-Floor-Length-Wedding-Dress-with-Veil-only-542-1.jpg).

 She’s looked really beautiful. She’s looked like an angle. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : So, how's the chapter? Wait up. It still have another part :)