Chapter 4

My Heart Will Go On

 

(SIWON’S POV)

Is I’m really going to get married? I’m only 23. But it’s good that my marriage is not going to be held next two week. Thanks to Tiffany.

 

-Flashback-

“Do you know that our wedding day had been accelerated?”- Siwon.

“Yes,”- Tiffany.

“Then, you agree with it?”- Siwon.

“Of course not,”- Tiffany.

“Then, what we going to do?”- Siwon.

“Let me talk to my dad,”- Tiffany.

Tiffany grabs her phone to call her father.

“Yeoboseyo~ Appa!”

“…”

“Oh! Sorry. Who are you? Where’s my dad?”

“…”

“Ok. Can I talk to my dad for a while?”

“…”

“Tell him this is her daughter”.

“…”

“Appa!”

“…”

“Can you do a favor for me?”

“…”

“Please don’t accelerate my wedding day until next two week”.

“…”

“Yeah, you know. We didn’t plan anything yet. Wedding dress, rings, invitation cards, wedding hall. There are still many things to be ready. We can’t do it in two weeks. Please, give us time”.

“…”

“Really?”

“…”

“Thanks, appa! Saranghae!”

Then, Tiffany hung up her phone with a big smile on her face.

“Everything settle. Our wedding will be held next month. So, like what I’m saying just now, we need a lot of things to be ready and I hope you can help me cause this your wedding too”.- Tiffany.

“Just like that?”- Siwon.

“Yes. Why?”- Tiffany.

“It’s so easy to deal with your dad”.- Siwon.

Tiffany just smiling.

“So, when we gonna settle down everything?”- Tiffany.

“Urm… Next two week is holiday. So, I think we can use that time to make everything ready”.- Siwon.

“Okay,”- Tiffany.

-End of flashback-

 

‘Knock! Knock!’

Sound of the knock on my room’s door make me wake up from my daydream.

“Yes?”

Then, the door opened and my sister, So Eun get into my room.

“Yes, honey. Do you have any problem to share with me?” ask me while smiling at her.

“Oppa, are you okay?” ask her back and give me a weird expression on her face.

“Yes. Why?” ask me back.

“Are you sure?” she asking again.

“Yes. Why? Am I look like a sick person?” ask me then quickly stand up and walk to the mirror to check on my face.

“No. You’re not look like a sick person,” said So Eun.

“Then?” ask me *looking back to her*.

“You’re seems happy today. Not like yesterday. Is anything happen?” ask So Eun.

Before I can answer her question, our mom got into my room.

“Siwon-ah~ Your wedding next two week had been cancelled by Tiffany’s parents. So, you’ll be married next month,” said my mom. Then, quickly get out from my room.

Then, So Eun look at me with shock plus happy expression.

“You heard that? You’ll be married next month. Not the next two week,” said So Eun.

“I already know it,” reply me.

“From who? Tiffany unnie?” ask So Eun.

“Yes,” said me.

“Is it because of that you’re happy today?”- So Eun.

“Maybe,”- me *smiling*.

“Oppa,”- So Eun.

“Hmm…”- me.

“I really miss that smile,”- So Eun.

I’m just smiling when heard she said like that.

“Oppa. Next two week is holiday. So, what’s your plan?”- So Eun.

“Sorry, So Eun. We can’t go on vacation this holiday cause I have to prepare everything for my wedding. We didn’t start anything yet,”- me.

“It’s okay, oppa. Actually, I already had a plan. I’m going to Jeju Island!”- So Eun *smiling excitedly*.

“Jeju Island? Wow! With who?”- me.

“Jiyoung, Minho, Jihoo, Woobin and Kim Bum,”- So Eun.

“Woobin? Kim Bum? Who they are? You never mention their name before this,”- me.

“They are my new friends. They are Minho and Jihoo best friends from Sweden. So, because of they are close with Minho and Jihoo, Jiyoung and I also close with them,”- So Eun.

“Oppa, when I’m get back from Jeju Island, I promise I will help you,”- So Eun.

“It’s okay. Just enjoy your time there. I can do everything with Tiffany,”- me.

“No, no, no. I will help you. Don’t worry,”- So Eun.

I’m just smiling. That’s my sister. She’s really care about me. That’s why I love her so much. Since young we grow up together and I can’t think how I can life without her. She is really mean to me.