Chapter 1

My Heart Will Go On

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

“Oppa, I’ll be going now,” said So Eun.

“Where you want to go?” ask her older brother, Siwon.

“I’m going out with Jiyoung,” said So Eun.

“Weird. You didn’t tell me before this. Why? Usually you will ask my permission first,” ask Siwon.

“I thought you’ll be okay if it with Jiyoung,” said So Eun.

“…”

“Oppa…” said So Eun when she saw her brother didn’t giving any respond.

“…”

“Oppa…”

“Hmm..?” finally Siwon respond but not a very good respond.

“Oppa, please…” said So Eun while holding Siwon’s hand.

“Is it only you and Jiyoung?” ask Siwon.

“I think Minho and Jihoo will join us too”.

Ding dong~

“So Eun-ah…” someone calling So Eun from the outside.

“It must be Jiyoung. Oppa, please…” So Eun begging to Siwon again.

“…”

“OPPA!”

“Okay, okay. You can go but remember take care of yourself,” said Siwon finally while rubbing her little sister’s hair.

“Thanks, oppa. I’ll be back before midnight. Bye!” reply So Eun happily. Then, she takes her handbag and kiss Siwon on cheek.

“One more thing, you said I’m weird, right? I think you’re the one that are weird today. Usually when you are free you will fill your time dating with your fiancée but today you not. Are you fight with Tiffany unnie?” ask So Eun, trying to brother.

“Yah!!! Go now!” said Siwon while reaching a pillow on the sofa and throw it to So Eun.

“Hehe…”

Tiffany is a girl that had been asked by her father to engaged with Siwon. Siwon father’s and Tiffany’s father were good friend since they were in high school. Siwon and Tiffany were asked to get married together even they never knew each other. Because of that, their fathers decided to let them engaged first for a few months before they get married in order to make them close first. It’s already four months since they get engaged. Day by day, they get close to each other. Siwon never object his father decision because since the first time he saw Tiffany he already fall in love with her but he still keep it as secret until now. Tiffany also did not object her father decision.

~~~

“Why are you late just now?” ask Jiyoung.

“As usual. My…”

“BROTHER,” said So Eun and Jiyoung together. Then, they laugh.

“Where we want to go?” ask So Eun.

“Minho asked us to wait for them at that café,” said Jiyoung while pointing her finger to a café near them.

“Okay,” said So Eun.

 

20 minutes later…

“Jiyoung, So Eun, hi!” suddenly someone speaks to them.

The voice sound familiar to them. Then, they turn around and see their friends, Minho and Jihoo and the other two persons that they didn’t know.

“Hi!” So Eun and Jiyoung greet them back.

Then, they hug each other.

“Long time no see. Haha,” said Jihoo.

“Yes, we being missing you so much,” said Jiyoung.

“So, how’s Sweden?” ask So Eun.

“Good,” reply Minho.

“By the way, let us introduce our friends first. This is Kim Bum and this is Woobin,” said Jihoo.

“Hi!” said Kim Bum and Woobin.

“Hi! Jiyoung,” said Jiyoung, introducing herself while reaching out her hand.

Kim Bum and Woobin reaching out back Jiyoung’s hand.

“Hi! So Eun,” said So Eun, also reaching out her hand to Kim Bum first.

When Kim Bum reaching out back So Eun’s hand their eyes meet each other. So Eun feels something strange. Something that she never feels before. She feels the world stop moving. Her heart suddenly beating faster and faster and faster. What is actually she feels right now?

“Hi! Kim Bum,” said Kim Bum and at that time So Eun woke up from her daydream.

While smiling she shaking hand with Woobin.

“Why they’re here?” ask Jiyoung.

“Next year they’ll be study at University of Seoul with us,” said Minho.

“Wah~ So we’ll be in same university,” said Jiyoung. “What course you take?”

“Both of us are in engineering course,” said Kim Bum.

“Hope we can be friend,” said Woobin.

So Eun and Jiyoung just smiling. Nobody noticed So Eun’s changes. So Eun still can feels her heart beating really faster.

 

(SO EUN’S POV)

Is I’m just falling in love with him?

No, no. It can’t be. We just meet.

But, people said that can be happen.

It’s call…love at first sight.

So Eun! Wake up! No! I’m not falling in love with him. I'm not falling in love with anyone.