Chapter 5

My Heart Will Go On

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

As soon as So Eun reached at her college, she quickly search for Jiyoung. She wants to tell Jiyoung that her brother’s wedding next two months have been cancelled and she can going to Jeju Island.

“Jiyoung!” shout So Eun as she saw her best friend. Then, quickly running to Jiyoung.

“What? Why you looked tired?” ask Jiyoung.

“I have a good news,” said So Eun.

“What?” ask Jiyoung.

“Guess what?” said So Eun.

“What?!” ask Jiyoung again while giving So Eun a just-tell-me-what-is-it look.

“My brother’s wedding next two weeks had been cancelled,” said So Eun, happily.

“Is it a good news? Is it important to me?” ask Jiyoung in a strange tone.

“Yah! Jiyoung, wake up. Yesterday I told you that we can’t join Minho and other to Jeju Island next two week because of my brother’s wedding, right?”- So Eun.

“Yes… Then?”- Jiyoung.

“Aish! Jiyoung, my brother’s wedding had been postpone to next month and next two weeks I am free at that time,”- So Eun.

“Then?”- Jiyoung.

“Urghh! Jiyoung!”- So Eun.

“What? What is that mean?”- Jiyoung *still blankly*.

“That’s mean…”

“That’s mean both of you will join us to Jeju Island and you will get a chance to ride on my father’s private plane,” suddenly Minho get into the scene and explain it to Jiyoung. Jihoo, Kim Bum and Woobin are also there.

“What?! Really?!” said Jiyoung when she start to realize.

“Thanks, Minho. I though she will never understand what I’m going to say,” said So Eun.

“Next time tell her that she’s going to ride on my father’s private plane so that she can understand,” said Minho to So Eun.

“Yahh! Are you think that I’m that crazy to ride on your father’s private plane?” shout Jiyoung. The others just laugh.

“Hey! Relax. I’m just kidding,” said Minho.

“So, are you really going to join us?” ask Jihoo.

“Yes,” said So Eun.

“What about your brother?” ask Minho.

“He already gave permission to me,” reply So Eun.

“Okay. That’s good,” said Jihoo.

“I really can’t wait to go there,” said Jiyoung, start to imagine that she’s already at Jeju Island.

The others are just laughing looking at Jiyoung action.