Chapter 3

My Heart Will Go On

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

“Oppa, is Tiffany unnie know about this?” ask So Eun to Siwon.

“I don’t know,” said Siwon.

“You didn’t talk to her yet?”- So Eun.

“Not yet,”- Siwon *shook his head*.

“Try talk to her. Discuss with her together,”- So Eun.

“…”

“Oppa!”- So Eun.

“Hmm…”- Siwon.

“Go. Meet her. Talk to her. Discuss together,”- So Eun.

Siwon didn’t say anything. He just reaching for his cell phone and start to dial Tiffany’s number.

Yeoboseyo~”

“Tiffany, it’s me. Siwon”.

What do you want?

“Are you free? Can we meet?”

Urm… Okay! Where?  When?

“At Honey Café. Today, 8pm”.

Okay! See you later “.

The conversation end there.

~~~

“Jiyoung! So Eun! Here,” Minho called So Eun and Jiyoung to sit together with him and the other of their friends when he saw the girls had done buying their meals.

So Eun and Jiyoung quickly go to Minho. Then, Jiyoung sit beside Jihoo and So Eun sit beside Minho, in front of Kim Bum.

“So, next two weeks is holiday. Are both of you has plan something?” ask Jihoo.

“My brother will get married,” said So Eun.

“You said next month,” said Minho.

“My parents had accelerate it,”- So Eun.

“We just plan to invite both of you to join us. We want to go to Jeju Island. My father had let me use his private plane,”- Minho.

“Go to Jeju Island with a private plane. Private plane that belongs to Mr. Lee, one of the richest man in Seoul. Wah~~ That is really good,”- Jiyoung had start her daydream.

“Yah! Jiyoung, if I’m not going then you also don’t going. Understand?”- So Eun.

“Why?”- So Eun.

“Because you can’t,”- So Eun.

“You jealous if I can join them, right?”- Jiyoung *stick out her tounge*.

“Minho-ah… Can you ask you girlfriend to shut ?”- So Eun.

“Yah!!!”- Jiyoung.

“What?”- So Eun.

“Who’s Minho’s girlfriend?”- Jiyoung.

“You,”- So Eun.

“Why?”- Jiyoung.

“Because every time we go out together, you will stick together with Minho. Minho also always send you home,”- So Eun.

“Then, what about you and Jihoo?”- Jiyoung.

“Me and Jihoo?”- So Eun.

“Yes. Both of you also always stick together,”- Jiyoung.

“No”.

“Yes”.

“No”.

“Yes”.

“No”.

“Girls! Please, stop arguing. Let us having our lunch peacefully,” said Minho, trying to stop the argument between his two best friends. This thing always happen when they want to have their lunch since they are in high school.

So Eun and Jiyoung stop and continue to eat their lunch.

“They’re always like this. Hope both of you will be fine,” said Jihoo to Kim Bum and Woobin.

“It’s okay. They’re funny,” said Woobin while laughing.

Their table never quite when they’re eating lunch. The other students also know about that. Some of them are jealous to see their relationship especially girls. So Eun and Jiyoung had been treat by a few girls because they are close to Minho and Jihoo, the most handsome, hot and rich guys in their school. Now, another two guys, Kim Bum and Woobin also close to them. Minho had warned if anyone tried to hurt So Eun and Jiyoung, they’ll will pay for it.