Chapter 6

My Heart Will Go On

 

(AUTHOR’S POV)

Two weeks passed quickly without they realized. Holiday for one week had start and their plan to go to Jeju Island make them really excited. Today is Friday, the last day school before they had a holiday for one week.

“On Sunday I will fetch you up at your house while Jihoo will fetch So Eun at her house,” said Minho to Jiyoung.

“Then, where are we going?” ask Jiyoung.

“To the airport, of coarse,” said Woobin while sipping his white coffee.

“What about me and Woobin?” ask Kim Bum.

“Both of you can straight away go to the airport. There, my father’s people will wait for us,” said Minho then eat his Pb&J sandwiches.

“So Eun, tomorrow you have to help to pack up my things, okay,” said Jiyoung to So Eun.

“Okay,” reply So Eun.

“What we’re going to bring? Beach dress, flip flop, sunglasses, sun block cream, hat…” Jiyong start to list down the things that she will bring on the vacation.

“Don’t forget the camera and also the video cam. Don’t forget shorts and also extra t-shirt,” said So Eun.

“Girls, we go there only for four days and three nights. Don’t bring too much things, okay. We’re not going to stay there forever,” said Jihoo.

“Urgh! Boys, they can’t understand us,” said Jiyoung.

“Yes! Boys and girls are totally different,” said So Eun.

 

Two days later…

Knock! Knock!

Siwon that is watching television quickly get up to open the door.

“Jihoo! Hey!” said Siwon as soon as he saw Jihoo at the door.

“Hey, hyung!” said Jihoo.

“Come in,”- Siwon.

“It’s okay. I’m here just to take So Eun,”- Jihoo.

“Aish! Just come in. she’s still preparing in her room. Well, you know, girls,”- Siwon.

Siwon keep dragging Jihoo to get into his house. Jihoo just following. Jihoo sit on a coach in the living room while Siwon get into the kitchen. Then, he comes back with a glass of water in his hand.

“Here. Sorry. It’s only cold water,”- Siwon *giving the glass to Jihoo*.

“Aish! It’s okay,”- Jihoo *take the glass from Siwon then drink the water*.

“What take So Eun so long? Wait for a minute,okay. I’ll go check her,”- Siwon.

Jihoo just reply with a nod. Siwon go upstairs to check So Eun. He knock So Eun’s door room before open it.

“So Eun-ah, what takes you so long? Jihoo already here,”- Siwon.

“Jihoo already here? Wait a minute. Okay, finish. Oppa, can you help me to bring this bag?”- So Eun.

“Okay,”- Siwon *takes So Eun bag and follow So Eun out*.

“Jihoo-ah, sorry for make you waiting,”- So Eun.

“It’s okay,”- Jihoo.

“Hmm… Jihoo, can you wait for me in the car. I have something to talk with Siwon oppa,”- So Eun.

“Okay. Let me brings your bag,”- Jihoo *grab So Eun’s bag.

“No, no. It’s okay. I can bring it by myself,”- So Eun.

“It’s okay, So Eun,”- Jihoo *takes So Eun’s bag and go to his car*.

“He’s really caring towards you. Seems like he likes you,”- Siwon.

“Oppa! No! We’re just friend,”- So Eun.

“Whatever. Now, listen. When you’re there take care of yourself. Don’t do anything that can harm yourself, okay,”- Siwon.

“Okay, oppa. Oppa, I’ll be there for four days and three nights. After I come back I will help you and Tiffany unnie for your wedding preparation, okay,”- So Eun.

“No need to think about it. Just enjoy yourself there,”- Siwon.

“Okay. Oppa, I’ll be going now. Take care,”- So Eun.

Then, So Eun kiss Siwon’s cheek. Siwon also do the same to So Eun. Siwon send So Eun to Jihoo’s car then he wait until the cars disappear from his vision before get into his house back.

After about 30 minutes, So Eun and Jihoo arrive at the airport. Jihoo helps So Eun to bring her bag. The other already there wait for them. So Eun and Jiyoung hug each other. Then, they get into Minho’s private flight. The interior was really beautiful. Everyone take their seat.

“So, guys. Really to go?” ask Minho.

“Yes!” So Eun, Jiyoung, Kim Bum and Woobin shout.

“Jihoo?” ask Minho when he saw Jihoo is the only one that not answer his question.

Jihoo just nodded his head. Well, he is a quite guy. Sometimes people will think that he is arrogant but actually he’s not. He is just a quite person that don’t talk to other people that he didn’t know.

Then, they take off to Jeju Island. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update. Next chapter, calling for SiFany fans ! It's SiFany moment !