080813

Haru

 

 

 

080813

 

 

 

"Hyung, i heard the flight attendant said that Lee Seunggi was supposed to be in the same flight as us."  Seungri knowingly informed Ji Yong about the information he got from eavesdropping the strewardess as they were leaving the airplane.

"The Lee Seunggi?" TOP quipped in as he look at his exhausted dongseang who for a minute tensed up hearing what their maknae had said.

"Is he still dating our Yoo...?" Daesung innocently ask as three hands covered his mouth to stop him from saying another word.

"Can we stop, we don't want to be the source of Dispatch for outing them." YoungBae calmly warned them of any possible stalker reporters who randomly shows up when they least expected it and side eyeing Ji Yong to help him change the subject.

Yoona has always been different from the other girls that came in his life.  Despite what other people may think about them, the epitome of Good Girl and Bad Boy, White and Black, Angel and Demon they were really close.  Things were different though when she started dating Lee Seunggi. She told him once when he asked her what made her like him and it was the last time they talked.

/"What's not to like, he likes me"

"I like you too... TOP likes you too, we all like you" he said trailing with the words he did not meant to say.

"He's different, he likes only me!"/

He's the last man in the world he want her to be with. He didn't approve of him not because he was not good for, but because he is exacrly the man everyone would want for her.  He was the Nation's Son in Law for sake the total opposite of him.  

"You guys head home first, I need to go somewhere" Ji Yong finally said as he run at the backdoor of the airport where  VIP customer can go in and out of the airport without any media seeing them.

Luckily YG always keep few of their company cars in the parking area of that VIP area.  He drove by the Han River and quickly spotted some paparazzi cars carefully stalking a black parked Range Rover.  Driving past them he park a few meter away from the black range rover.  Pulling his beaning down and wrapping a scarf to cover most of his face he got out of the car and walk to a place he knew by heart.

Every step he took he felt his heart getting heavy and with the last step.  He felt warm as he saw her waving at his direction, smiling with her beautiful smile.

"Oppa"

"Yoona-yah"

He froze, there just infront of him Lee Seunggi was walking towards her bringing her a basket of food.  He didn't know how he manage to get back in his car but at that moment he felt a lot of things that he didn't even know he feels that way.  With a tissue paper and a pen he beun writing all about what he felt in the moment.

 

The color of my heart is black
It was burnt to black, just like that
I break glass whenever I feel like
And I look at my bloody hands and think
Why am I like this? Why?
Your smile is shining gold
But the way you speak, feel so cold

It has been a while since the time between you and I
Has stopped, misunderstanding is always the cause of pain
Well I don’t even know myself
So my hope for you to know me
Is a misunderstanding itself

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

The last part was part of the lyrics of BLACK which was release in 2013 and the pictures for the dating news of yoona was taken around this time too haha just keeping all my dates as close to what really happen in real life.

Keep safe everyone