080806

Haru

080806

 

"Yoona you've been training for how many years now?"

"4 years seongsaeng-nim" Yoona answered weakly, fidgeting in her place as she can feel all eyes where on her.  She can also hear some of the other trainees whispering but she can still hear them. 4 years and no improvement, she's lucky she have a pretty face, she should just give up. She was mentally telling herself not to cry and to ignore their words.  She was biting her lower lip to prevent herself from crying right there and there.

"4 years and still your basic vocal skill is sub par, if you really want to debut you better work harder and that is for everyone in this room"

"Yes seongsaeng-nim"

"We will have the monthly evaluation next week so give everything you've got and goodluck"

Once their vocal trainor left Yoona quickly went out the room, she can't stand the look and whispering some of the trainees were giving her.  Outside JooHyun was already waiting for her so she quickly put a smile on her face.  Seo JooHyun is a year younger than her but she is far more vocally skilled than her that is why she's with the senior trainees during their vocal class.

"Unnie!"

"Joohyun-ah" 

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"It's just your eyes looked sad"

"Haha maybe because i can't walk with home today my dad ask me to deliver a package to my aunt"

"Oh really i can come with you, I'll just call my mom to say we're going to be late"

"Thanks Hyunie but i can manage, besides monthly evaluation next so you better prepare"

"Are you sure unnie?"

"Absolutely, so i better get going, take care and text me if you reached your home okay"

"Okay unnie take care also"

Okay so Yoona lied her dad did not ask her to do that but she felt that she need sometime alone to think things over.  To reevaluate her goals.

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

"All the hard work, sweat, blood and time you boys invested in this debut I'm very happy to announce that the group's very first single will drop next week so congratulations boys, Big Bang is ready to explode" president Yang announce as all the members and staff were in a conference hall in a hotel , this is the first time the company wil venture to the mainstream audiences and he put everything in their group.

"Thank you very much President Yang and the staff, we are really thankful for everything you have given us we couldn't do it without anyone of you,  we promise to do our best to show the public what we ate capable of" Ji Yong sincerely amd proudly said to their president and to all the staff present in the meeting.  And soon the other members also showed their appreciation by bowing on their knees to the whole YG team.

"B to the I to the G to the B-A--N-G" 

Everyone was in high spirit as their official debut is finally set after waiting for years.  

"Ji we are finally debuting" Teayang hug him so tight that he almost choke.

"Yah Young Bae you can't debut if i die now" he joke as his best friend for years finally let go of him.

"Haha sorry I was just so excited"

"Me too, this is our dream!"

The group gather in a group hug while shouting  their group name proudly.

 

 

----------------

 

 

Yoona finally found a place for her to think it was in the rooftop of one of the tallest hotel in seoul.  The sun is setting and one by one the stars starts to twinkle in the night sky.  She walk closer to the edge, feeling the cold wind brush against her tear soaked eyes and finally let her tears flow.

"I'm never be good enough, 4 years and still no improvements, " she sob softly but gradually her voice grew louder until she let all her frustrations out. "I'm not just a pretty face, my voice is not the best but I'm trying my best..."

She was shock to hear someone shouting too but unlike her the voice sound happy and proud it was coming from the other side of the rooftop.

"YES!!!! Finally South Korea prepare yourself for the best group ever! Wooooo!" 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

"YES!!!! Finally South Korea prepare yourself for the best group ever! Wooooo!" 

Ji Yong was shouting his heart out to the world well just in Seoul but who cares, he was in cloud nine as he run towards the rooftop.  He almost choke on his own voice when he saw a young girl already in the rooftop. He was in his own world and too absorbed by the feeling of finally debuting that he didn't notice her.

"I'm sorry i did not know someone else was here"

"It's okay its not like i own the building" she said shyly as she wipe her face. "I should be going now"

"No no no, you got here first, stay, I will go" he said but before he left he gave her his handkerchief "Use it"

"Thanks"

Ji Young left her alone but he didn't go that far, he kept himself hidden from her sight but enough to let himself see what she is doing.  He knows that look in her eyes.  He was worried that the girl would jump off the building. He didn't want to feel guilty so just in case he would watch over her and if ever she decided to jump he would run as fast as he can to save her.

"I wish I could debut too" he finally heard her shout.  "I wish i can stand on stage and live my dreams too!"

He wanted to go out there and tell her she can as long as she won't give up but before he can move he heard her shout again.

"I won't give up, I will live my dreams, I will stand on that stage and give it all I got!"

A small smile made its way on his lips, she might have heard his shout of joy earlier and now she felt better that if he can do it, she can too.  He  took out a marker in his pocket and write a note on the glass panel of the rooftop door.

FIGHTING

 

--------------------

 

 

Yoona watch the boy leave and when she can't see him anymore she started crying even more but at least she have a handkerchief now to wipe her face.  He felt envious of him, he was so excited and proud that finally he can debut.

"I wish I can debut too! I wish i can stand on the stage and live my dreams too" she shouted

Then she wonder if that boy went here too to let out his frustrations as well.  Did he also wanted to give up but because this is his dreams he push through and face all the hardship head on. Of course he did but he did not give up that is why he can stand on that stage and live his dreams, if he can do it I can do it too.

"I won't give up, I will live my dreams, I will stand on that stage and give it all I got!"

She calm herself down and soft pat her puffy face, if her dad will see her like this he will not like it. and with final burst of her energy she shouted

"You can do this Im Yoona, FIGHTING!"

She put a smile on her face and felt the need boost of confidence to face the monthly evaluation and their vocal teacher.  she fold the handkerchief and tucked it in her bag and headed home.  When she reach the door she notice something written on the glass panel.

FIGHTING 

p.s. i use a white board marker so just erase this before you go I don't want to be  sued for vandalism

A small smile made its way on her lips, she took out her phone, snap a photo of the note.  Then she took out her post it notes and pen and write something on it and stick it on the door.

Thank you and Good Luck on your debut

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________

 

Haru means day in Korean and after reading the book ONE DAY by David Nicholls i decided to do a similar format like all the oneshot will be happening on the same day every year.  I choose 0808 (August 8) since August is the debut month of BIGBANG nad SNSD and 8 because it looks like the infinity sign  standing up.

Okay so after finishing my CHANGYOON oneshot collection KISSology (shameless ad). I'm doing this GYOON collection. Don't worry I'm still going to update Treasure Box (shameless ad) for the non GYOON one shot I'm going to write

There so how was it?

p.s. thanks for the upvotes MyYongYoong, exoyoong08, lemonade_ and  gyoona