080807

Haru

 

 

080807

 

 

 

 

Ji Yong has been camping up in the studio for the last 3 months, he was so immersed in writing and composing songs that will be on their next album and if he is lucky enough one of them could be their title track.  But so far he can't seem to continue the song he is currently doing.  So when Seungri and Deasung came today and gushing over some female group who he has no idea who they were, he instantly become irritated.

"Yah" he said a little louder but the younger boys don't seem to care and they just continue talking.

"Hyung they all look so pretty and they dance very well"

"Yah are you sure it's not the high kick dance step that you like best?"

"Hyung Kang Daesung great minds think alike" they high five and fanboyed over again.

"Yah you two I'm working here can you fanboy about wonder girls somewhere else" he can't concentrate with all the fanboying his two members were doing so je finally speak up, only to be corrected by the younger boys.

"Hyung we are not fanboying, we were just discussing and we're not discussing about Wonder Girls but the new sm girl group SoNyoShiDae" Seungri explained to him and showed him one of their performances in a music show.

He really did not want to waste but his curiosity got the best of him so he watched the  video.  "Wow those are a lot of girls" the younger boys just nod their heads in agreement "Oh she looks familiar" one girl caught his attention.

"That's Yoona, she appeared in Super Juniors MVs" Deasung nonchalantly answered.

Yoona, she really looks familiar but not because of the MVs.

"Here is the best part" Seungri announced excitedly and on cue the girls did their high kick step. "Woah oh my" Yep give it to Seungri to think R-18  from a simple dance move.

"So hyung what do you think?"

"They are okay"

"Just okay?"

"They are good"

"Aish this hyung that is all you can say, you really need to get out of the studio and relax"

With that Deasung and Seungri left him alone in the studio with still nothing to add in his song.

 

 

----------------------

 

 

Yoona and the girls were busy shooting their first reality show since debut.  Everyone was in high spirit and working hard.  This is just the beginning of their journey.

"Hana dul set..."

"Annyeonghaseyo SoNyoShiDae imnida"

Everyone bowed 90 degree and enthusiastically introduce themselves starting of with Kim Taeyeon the kid leader, Jung Jessica the ice princess, Lee Sunny the energy pill, Hwang Tiffany brighter than mushroom, Kim Hyoyeon the dancing queen, Kwon Yuri the black pearl, Choi Sooyoung the happy princess, her Im Yoona the Charming girl and finally Seo Joohyun their maknae.

It was almost 9pm when they finish shooting but still the director handed them a small camera to record their activities in the dorm.

"Unnie i will go somewhere after our schedules" Yoona whispered to Taeyeon as they were saying thank you to all staff for their hard work.

"Where are you going?"

"The rooftop"

"Okay but be careful and don't stay up late" Taeyeon knows that it was her special place she always go there at least once a month, it was like how Han river was her special place.  A place they can let it all out.

"Yes unnie don't worry I'll be home by 12mn"

But before going home the pd also ask them to come up with slogan for their group so all of the them decided to play the words of their group name which is SoNyo ShiDae meaning an era of maiden.  Their era starts now, tomorrow and forever.

"Jigeumeun So Nyu Shi Dae.. Apurodo So Nyu Shi Dae.. Yeongwonhi So Nyu Shi Dae.."

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

Ji Yong finally decided to take a break and relax.  He grab his keys, cap and jacket he needs to go somewhere he can clear his head and let out his stress.  When he reached his destination he noticed 2 post it note on the glass panel.

Sunbae,

I'm finally debuting soon

Thank you for that day, it help me a lot.

p.s.

Ajhussi if you find this first can you please keep it posted for a little bit :)

 

Ajhussi

Thank you for not removing my note but if its still here next week you can remove it :) ✌

 

 

After reading the notes he can't help but smile, now he knows why that girl was familiar to him.  Im Yoona is the same girl he saw last year before his debut with BigBang.  He put the note in his pocket and open the door to the rooftop while humming the melody of Into the New World.  He stop on his track when he saw her.  Her eyes were closed as the wind blow her hair softly.  She looks tired but there is still smile on her face unlike the first time he saw her here.  Tear soaked face, puffy eyes and lost.

"Oh G-dragon sunbaenim" she bowed 90 degree

 

"Oh hey you're here" he replied cooly

"Ah yes sunbaenim, don't worry I'm about to leave too" she said shyly avoiding his eye as she walked passed him.

"Hey congratulations for debuting, Seungri and Daesung like your song a lot, they have been dancing and singing to it non stop" he explained as he wished it did not sound weird or creepy than what he really mean.

"Kamsamida sunbaenim, that means a lot to us"

"You don't to be too formal with me, it makes me feel old"

"Ah yes sun- G-dragon-ssi"

"Haha, much better, by the way you have not given me your name"

"Oh I'm sorry, Yoona, Im Yoona sun- G-dragon-ssi"

"Yoona-ssi its nice meeting you"

"Nice meeting you too G-dragon-ssi, I'm going to leave now"

"Okay see ya"

"Bye" she said and bowed 90 degree again.

He watch her leave but not a minute later she came back and stop right in front of him.

"Kamsamida" she said as she handed him a handkerchief, the same handkerchief he gave her when they first met. When he took it from her, she quickly run away from him. And when she was far enough she shouted "Fighting G-dragon-ssi! Figthing BigBang! make a comeback soon! Fighting!

"Fighting Yoona-ssi! Fighting SoNyoShiDae!" He shouted back while wave his hand to her.

He hate to admit it but Seungri was right, going out the studio did made him feel better.

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

I was tempted to write the oneshot for year 2015 because of the break up issues and all but I should stick with my original plan 080815 can wait.

So i feel i made both of them a bit OOC but hey whatever floats my boat.  So i hope you still enjoyed reading this chapter.

Comments.  Suggestions and Subscribers are always welcome.

Thanks for the upvoted snowdeerdragon, mysticdeer, melodyoona7 and nzz1505