080812

Haru

 

 

080812

 

 

2012 have been a busy year for both Ji Yong and Yoona.  Big Bang have finally made a comeback as a group and it was a huge success despite last year's issues with Daesung accident and Ji Yong's scandals.  Ji Yong is also preparing for his solo comeback this month.

SNSD on the other hand had started their Japan Tour, SMTown world tour and other individual and sub unit activities.  Yoona have been juggling drama filming, touring, non stop flying and some minor injuries for the last 7 months that it has taken its toll in her body.  Luckily their manager and the company decided to give  her a break until their next SM Town concert next week in Seoul.

"Yoong we're leaving now, take a rest, sleep and eat more, food is in the fridge.  See you later"

The girls have other schedules to attend to so she was left alone in their dorm.  She was beginning to get bored after 3 hours of just watching a marathon of running man in their living room.  When she decided to check the news for today.  As expected news about her injury is trending.

"I only hurt my toe, these journalists likes to exaggerate a lot."

But what the headline of the next trending scoop caught her eyes.

BREAKING: G-Dragon and Kiko spotted together again.

If Yoona was the epitome of a good girl, Kiko is the epitome of a bad girl, not bad in bad way since she's actually nice when you get to know her.  Both of them have more things in common that what most people think.  Both of them have an image that the public automatically attached to them.  Both of them are very dedicated to their craft.  Both of them are more beautiful without any make up on.  Both of them have thousands of haters that just hate them for being the center of attention of the media. Both of them have only one sister and lastly both of have Kwon Ji Yong in their lives.

But Yoona soon realized that it was not their similarities that matter, it was their different approach in their situation that decided everything.  Although they both have the power over the Dragon.  It was Kiko's don't give a attitudet that caught the public's attention, linking her to him whenever they were seen together.  Yoona already lost count on how many times  the two were on the front page of both korean and japanese tabloids.  It hurts but she can't do anything.  She can't even be seen in public with him.  Just imagine the chaos that would follow if the nation's ideal type and the nation's bad boy were seen together.  She can't be selfish and ruined the image she and her 8 sisters build for SNSD so keep their communication and meet ups on the low, much more after his scandal.

She remembered  the day Ji Yong told her that they were dating via text message.  The regret and what ifs filled her mind.  What if she had just been honest with him?  What if she stayed by his side when he needed her the most.  But it was too late. While she spent her time questioning her actions and asking how she could have changed the past, he was moving forward and leaving her behind.

She put her tablet down and went to the kitchen to prepare some food when she heard the main door open.

"You guys came back early, did something..." She was not able to finish what she was saying when she saw him there in their front door completely covered holding a paper bag with one hand.

"Yah Im Yoona what are you doing?" Lee Seunggi asked her as he put the paper bag down.  "You are suppose to be resting"

"What are you doing here?, How did you get in here?"

"I just came from Japan and the first news I got was you in an accident" he said worriedly as he help her sit on the couch in their living room.

"It was just my toe!" she corrected. 

"Which will become worse if you keep limping around your dorm."  he said taking all the stuff he got her from Japan.  "These should make you feel better"

"Thank you oppa, but seriously you don't have to this"

"I want to, I told you I won't stop doing things for you"

"Gomawo oppa"

"You're always welcome Yoong"

She knew it was a bad idea.  She really did.  But what if it was meant to be like this the ideal idol with the nation's son in law.  Maybe just maybe she will finally move on from Kwon Ji Yong

"Oppa, do you still want to date me?"

Lee Seung Gi almost choke on the mochi he was eating when she ask him the question.  He had been asking her fro the longest time to consider dating him and he had always been consistent with it.

"Yah! Don't joke with me like that"

"I'm not"

Seeing the happiness on his face made her feel guilty but she promised herself that she is willing to give this relationship a chance.

 

 

 

 

 

------------

Im back hahaha during this quaratine time with nothing else to do, I was able to write this chapter i know its been years so hi to my old subbies I hope you guys are all doin great and staying at home and to my new subbies if i still have new ones hahaha I'm just glad that you guys are able to read this even after years since i updated.

Stay safe everyone, always wash your hands and stay at home