080808

Haru

 

 

080808

 

 

 

2008 solidify Big Bang in the music industry After the huge success of LIES, Big Bang is not showing any sign of slowing down, everyone was doing some guesting on variety shows, hosting  and going to music shows.  Their popularity is increasing in high speed, gaining more hardcore fans by the minute and even gaining the approval of the music critics with their hands on approach in their music such as composing, writing and producing, name it and they got it.

12:00mn

to: choding Im

Yah we just release our new song make sure to buy it on melon and listen to it.

The group was gathered in the conference hall of their company building as YG ent. unveil the music video for their new song Haru Haru.  Everyone was there even the 2ne1 who will be debuting next year showing their support to them.  And so far everyone was liking the beat of the song and even the music video.

"No offense to Park Minyoung noona but if Yoona chingu did not turn down our offer it would have been perfect" Seungri whispered to his hyungs.

It may not look like it but SNSD and Big Bang are pretty close with each other.  They have been doing variety shows together (Happy Shares Company, Miraculous Victory and Defeat) and attending the year end gayos for the last year especially Ji Yong, Seungri and Daesung.   But for the last 2 months both groups didn't have any schedule together and even their meet ups were sporadic.

"After what happened to them last dream concert? I don't think she would ever be near a male idol again, at least not in public." T.O.P  said knowing exactly why she turn down the female lead for the music video as he glanced a knowing look at their leader.

"I'm just glad that no VIPs were involved in that black ocean" Daesung added as he felt chills at the mention of the dark event.

"Exactly we don't want VIPs going after her too" Ji Yong finally said after finally give up waiting for his phone to ring.

When the music video was finish YG ent. president Yang made sa simple speech, congratulating the boys for a solid mini album, thanking all the staff and crew that help Big Bang finished the album and asking everyone to support them. Then he called all the members on stage to let them personally say thank you to everyone who came.

"Kamsamida!" they said and bowed 90 dergrees.

3:00am

Kwon Ji Yong can't sleep he's been tossing and turning for the past hour. He got up and just started writing.

It's deep in the night but I can't sleep
Fighting against the worsened headaches
then grabbed the pen again
The lyrics that I’m writing
with no space in between have my philosophy
My room that’s filled with white smoke is cozy
like home sweet home

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

 

2008 have been a blessing and a curse for Yoona.  

She was casted in her first ever lead role in a daily drama and so far the ratings are going up in a steady pace, beating its own record everday.  The public were buzzing about her from teenagers to their grandparents.  CFs, endorsement and magazine covers are coming every month.  She was pratically the "it" girl of the whole South Korea. 

But with all those great things happening to her, SNSD as a group was having a bad year.  SNSD as a group are still unknown in the music industries. So whenever possible she will include SNSD in whatever she do.  Always introducing herself as SNSD Im Yoona and always asking everyone to memorize and get tro know the name of the other members as well.  Their antis and haters are increasing each day just because they are close to the boy groups like DBSK, SUJU, BIG BANG and SS501.  And finally in the dream concert the group experience the black ocean.

And the worst of it all is that she herself was pushing everything to its limits.  She's been working non stop with only 1-3 hours of sleep but still put on a bright face and smile to everyone.  She's being hated by most fangirls but what hurts her more that even their so called fans were hating on her just because she's always in the center and getting all the attention which she did not even ask.  But still she push forward for SNSD, for the 8 girls who depends on her.  Because for Yoona, SNSD is her top most priority.

4:35am

The shooting was finished late because the director was not satisfied with her scenes so they have to shoot it until the director was satisfied with it. She was bowing very hard and apologizing to every staff and crew, to her fellow actors and the director for causing them to work extra hours just because of her. Of course some of the them were giving her the look that say "why did you even get the role", "you're lucky the ratings are high or else it will be the end of your acting career" or "you better not ed up again".  She did  her best not to cry and just ignore them but sometimes it really gets to her.

Yoona just reached their dorm, she was dead tired, mentally, physically and emotionally.  She tried to sneak into her room quietly but ended up hitting her knee on the corner of the table.

"Awww"

"Yoong?"

"Ne unnie"

"What time is it?"  Taeyeon sleepily check the time on her phone and it's 5:10 am already. "Oh my Yoong you just came, are you okay?"

"Ne unnie, we finished late from shooting" she tried to smile but Taeyeon knows she's not okay. "Promise I'm okay just wake me up later for our schedule"

"You know I can ask manager oppa to let you have a day off"

"It's okay unnie, I'm go to go in *yawn*  2 hours"

"But Yoong..."

Taeyeon did not even finish what she was about to say when the younger girl was already fallen asleep.  She tucked her in her blanket and noticed how puffy her eyes are and the dried up tears on her cheeks.

"Sleep well Yoong"

 

 

---------------------

 

 

7:00am

"Kai Bai Bo! Bo!"

"Yes!"

Daesung and Seungri were playing rock scissor and paper, loser have to wake up their leader.

"Hyung first to get 3 points" Seungri beg but Daesung reject him, waking up Ji Yong is not an easy task and they only have an hour left for their schedule activity for to day.

Dragging himself to their leaser's room, he took a deep breath and open the door slowly.

"Yah maknae are you trying to peep on me?" Ji Yong notice the door opening so he open it full revealing a very nervous Seungri.

"NO! I wast just going to wake you up, but since your awake now, my job here is done!" Seungri said and immediately runaway from him.

Truth be told he didn't sleep at all, as evidence by the dark circles around his eyes.  He just hope that their make up artist have a very effective heavy duty concealer for his precious eyebag.

He took a shower, put on his clothes, grab one his caps, took some of his things on his table and he's all set for todays activities.

 

 

-------------------------

 

2:00pm

Yoona woke up and the first things she check was the time "Shoot I over slept, I'm super late, why they did not wake me up" he hurriedly go the bathroom to take a shower but a note on the door made her relaxed a bit.

Yoong,

manager oppa already agreed to free your day today so take a rest you need it, food on the fridge just heat it up, i charge your phone too.  see you later. :)

Taengoo

With a free day to day Yoona was more than thankful for her members.  They know she really needs it.  So she took her time in the bathroom relaxing with a bubble bath.  After for almost an hour she final finished.  She put on comfortable clothes as she is not planning on going anywhere for today.  She heat up the food and eat while scanning the channels on t.v. trying to find a good show when she stop on Music Bank.

"Annyeonghaseyo Big Bang imnida, we are back with our new mini album..."

"Shoot!"

Yoona quickly went to their room and check on her phone. Some missed calls and some messages until she read one from a Big Bang member.

fr: chingu seungri

Yah we just release our new song make sure to buy it on melon and listen to it.

to: chingu seungri

Yah sorry i just read your message, I will buy it now and listen well to it but I stil need by sign album. ^^

After replying to Seungri, Yoona quickly download the full mini album and listen to it.  She love it, she love every single song in it, specially the last song.  Shocking because she's into ballads more but the song just felt right for her now bopping her head on the beat until she's on her feet jumping like a crazy groupie.

1, 2, 3, 4! 

 If this world makes you sad, say my name whenever and wherever
I am 911 emergency, for you only, I'm only 5 minutes away, yeah yeah

Your sorrow that you feel isn't sorrow
It's a rope that bonded us together

 I'll get wet in rain for you, run without a stop, go through a rough wind yeah
Your heavy burden, dark shadow; I will block them all now

Oh my friend oh my friend; I will be your friend forever
Oh my friend oh my friend; only you can make me live
Oh my friend oh my friend; I will become a tree behind you silently
Oh my friend oh my friend; my friend I love you (dear) friend

Let's rock & roll, man I don't control
Close your eyes and open your heart (Love & Peace) 
(A) Hope you dreamed (of), trust me, tells only truth without lies

 
 
 
--------------------
 
 
 

10:00 pm

Ji Yong was watching her from the door of the rooftop, it was late already but both decided to meet up at the last minute at their usual meeting place.  It was already dark outside so he did not bother disguising himself.  But on the other hand Yoona was completely covered save from her eyes.

"You do know, you will only attract more attention with what you are wearing right?"

"Yah you scared me!"

"Aigoo! so cute" He smiles and pats her head because he knows it will make her feel better.

"This is me being careful, I don't want to add another thousand of haters on my back, hey are you having trouble sleeping?" she asked when she finally see his face.  He looks tired and his dark circles are very visible.

"Yeah. You?" he heard from the girls that she's barely having enough sleep since she started filming her drama add to that are the haters bashing her everywhere.

"I did have enough sleep for today" she looks down to the party popper still in her hands. "Anyway... Congratulations on the success of your mini album" she continued and pop the party popper.

 

"Thank you, Thank you, did you like it?"

"I love it! Seungri already promise me a signed album but I still bought the full mini on melon" she manage to change the topic

"Haha as expected from our number 1 fan, and since you are out number 1 fan, you don't have to wait for Seungri's album" he said and handed her their cd.  He knows she don't want to talk about it, she don't want anyone to worry about her so she always put on her bright smile.

"Thank you, but oppa why its just you who signed this?"

"Yah if you don't like it give it back" he .

"Just kidding"

They stayed for a couple of minutes talking about the album.

"I like Oh My Friend the best"

"You didn't like our title track?"

"I like it too but Haru was too depressing for my taste although the music video for that was amazing"

"Well you could have been the female lead in that"

"Haha no thanks oppa, I don't wish to die yet"

"Haha"

"Oops I better get going i still have filming tomorrow morning"

"Want me to take you back?"

"Thanks but I'm good besides we don't know when creepy stalkers are following us"

"Okay but send me a message when you're at your dorm already"

"Yes Sir!"

He watched her leave and waited for another 30 minutes before leaving the place. He will always be there for her and he knows she will also be there for him.  For now this is enough for both of them.

fr: cry baby yoong

Thank you!


 

-------------------------------

 

The longest one shot i have ever written ^^ so i hope it did not get to boring

When thank you means a lot for them

Comments.  Suggestions and Subscribers are always welcome.

p.s. thanks for the upvotes hiddencupcakes, yooniya, kaiyoonhae, HottestVIPSone and serra3012