080809

Haru

 

 

080809

 

 

 

3:20am

Ji Yong had been sitting on his rented car (because she would flip if she saw his Lamborghini here, he couldn't care less but he don't want to cause problem for her) in the parking building of SNSD's dorm for the past hour. He had ask Tiffany for help which she did not easily give, it took him a good two hours of explaining and convincing that he meant no harm, he did not even think that people would noticed it. "For sake it was just a 2 second part of a 3 minute 40 seconds mv and it was very small picture of her." he thought to himself after reading a news article about his pre release song.

 

SNSD Yoona spotted in G-dragon's solo MV dating rumors on the rise

+19875 -100 omo is she are they dating now, poor Taecyeon having his onscreen variety partner dating another idol, what a playgirl

+15888 -100 it doean't look like Yoona at all, sones are just delusional, an SNSD member on a GD's solo they wish, she's not good enough for our leader

+13087 - 89 that plastic monster how dare her hurting Taec oppa and riding on Gd oppa's success.

+9087 -70 i guess she have good mouth, she's everywhere nowadays.

+8765 -209 i know a VIP saesang and she said that she saw both of them hanging out alone, so it must be true .  daebak!

+3002 -500 They have been seeing each other for the last 3 years daebak

​+2005 -70 yoona will be the downfall of the great kwon ji yong

​+1035 -10 Gee gee gee baby baby, GD GD baby baby

 

fr: tiff

She's coming now, wait till manager oppa leave okay.

to: tiff

Thanks owe you big time.

fr: tiff

You do, I'm saving that message for proof.

Right on time a mini van came and park in front of the entrance of the elevator of the main apartment building. He could make out her sleeping figure in the passenger's seat and even though he couldn't clearly see her face, he knew she was dead tired as usual.  He saw her manager waking her up and once she was awake he hop out of the van and bowed politely to her manager as she waited for him to leave.

Seeing her now made him think if this was the best time to talk to her, but he hates being at odds with her. Although this was not the first time her name was dragged along with his name but this is the first time it was made in public.  All the other times were kept under wraps by both their companies. SNSD and Big Bang are on their peak so any unwanted scandal towards each group much more between the groups should not be made to public even if the members are just friends, as most of the time the media twist the the news to their own liking.  So the fact that she is now being paired with another male idol hadn't surprise him.  It was a cover up, to keep the media away from both of them.  It was choosing the lesser evil for SM. The variety couple TaecYoon over the mismatch, polar opposite image GYoon.  Yes he hates to admit it but he was jealous

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

Yoona saw him but she have decided to completely ignore him.  She's tired and want to sleep.  She don't want to talk to him yet.  She had enough problems from filming a drama and variety show in between (which are not doing any good in the ratings department) and now this music video fiasco happen.  She walk pass him but Ji Yong was fast enough to stand between her and the door of the elevator.

"Yoona"

"...'

"Your filming late"

"..."

"Yoong I'm sorry"

Yoona sighed and rolled her tired eyes up to the ceiling.  She wasn't near ready to deal with him yet. "It's okay, I'm good you can leave now" it was the most insincere sentence that she had ever said.  She is tired, every aspect of her being is tired.  And she don't want another scandal , another headline with her face and name plastered on every newspaper and websites.

"Look Yoong I'm really sorry, I did not think it would turn out like this"  

"It was hard enough to keep those crazy, obsessive paparazzi, away from our personal life and you know our presidents rule, Never let anything out in the public! they even ask JYP sunbaenim for help" she said without even looking at him.

" it, screw the public"

"Easy for you to say since you don't see your name with the words , two timing, untalented, worst actress, plastic monster, attention and other hurtful names" And she break down, tears starts to fall uncontrollably.  

She is a mess. She had kept her everything's okay mask for so long that she don't know she had too much feelings bottled up.  And now she's releasing everything on him.  She knows its not fair but she had reach her limits.

"I'm not okay, can I for once be not okay"

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

"I'm not okay, can I for once be not okay"

She is a complete mess.  She always have that I'm okay mask for so long that he even start to believe that she was okay with all the things happening her. Seeing her break down like this made Ji Yong hurt and guilty even more.  The last time she cried like this was when he first met her in the roof top.

He grab her hand and led her in his rented car.  Send a quick message to Tiffany and quickly drove somewhere, some place where no one would know them.

to: tiff

I'll bring her back later, don't worry.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere, for now sleep"

"Are you crazy, I got another schedule in five hours"

"That is why you need to sleep, I'll bring you back before your schedule, promise"

"I'm not going to talk to you"

"You don't have to,  just listen to me, now sleep"

" my phone is low bat"

"You can use mine"

"..."

Seeing as she will not really talk to him, he just drive quietly.  In a few minutes Yoona was already asleep, he would occasionally glance her way and notice that she have become thinner than usual. 

"I want us to be okay again Yoong, I want you to be okay again" he said softly

4:30am

​After almost an hour of driving he finally stop the car.  They are now in a beach in Sokcho.  He checked the time and the messages and missed call from Tiffany, the other girls and s.

fr: tiff

yah, where are you taking her?

fr: tiff

kwon ji yong, you better not do anything to her, Taeyeon will kill me when she finds out Yoong did not sleep in the dorm

fr: yul

Kwon you better not do  anything to yoong

fr: taeyeon

​don't do anything stupid, do let any paparazzi catch you, you know the consequences.

fr: seunghyun hyung

​what are you think?

fr: yongbae

​yuri called me what are you planing to do?

​He did not read the rest, he knows his impulsive decision have a lot of risk and they are all worried for them and for their respective groups.

"But for once let think about ourselves" he said as he put his jacket on her sleeping form and adjusted her seat so she can sleep comfortably.  He stretched his arms and adjusted his seat so he can get comfortable too and after a few minutes his eyes finally closes.  He was tired too, he was hurting too.

 

 

------------------

 

5:50 am

It was still dark outside but the sound of the waves hitting the shore was enough for Yoona to know that they are in a beach.  She remove his jacket from her and put in on him.  She went out of the car and started walking along the shore, feeling the cold air on her face and the cold water on her feet somehow calmed her.

Ji Yong on the other hand heard the door closing, he immediately check the time and follow her out.  He saw her walking along the shore.  He quietly walk towards her until they were walking side by side.

"Yoong, I'm sorry" he said softly, exactly how she expected him to sound. She knew he needed them to be okay as much as she did. "I honestly don't know what else  to say to you"

"I'm sorry too, I should not have lashed on you, its just that I don't want your solo debut to be jinx because of me" she finally apologize for acting like a cry baby earlier.

"Don't be silly, since when did i even care about what the public thinks of me , besides the song was too personal for me and the mv full of symbolism in my life, and you are part of it, I see my younger self in you Yoong"

Both of them were too affected by each other and they both knew it, but it never occurred to both of them that it is to this extent.  Things were so mixed up between them that it had gotten hard to see where they stand on each others lives and if they were crossing the invisible line that was laid between every platonic relationship.  Maybe his brothers and her sisters saw something between them that neither of them could or would not acknowledge.

"Look the sun is rising"

"Yoona, its okay not to be okay" he shouted "Yah come on shout whatever you want to say" he encourage her

"I'm not okay!" she shouted "But I will be" she continued

"Yoona figthing"

"Kwon Ji Yong figthing, Heartbreaker hit daebak"

6:00am

​The sun have risen, they can finally see clearly and this means, they have to get back before anyone can see them.

"Time to take you home, your sister have been texting me non stop"

"I guess Yoonderella's escape from reality ends here"

"Don't worry I'm genie for you girl, just tell me when and where, we will escape reality together."

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

it's okay not to be okay

for the sake of my story a boy track is a pre-release, but it was the last single/mv that was release for his heartbreaker album.

tbh I did not know where this one shot was going but i manage to end it haha (does my happy dance)

Thanks for the upvotes Kllada, nightprincess, hiddencupcakes

 

​for other one shots collection check this out

KISSology (ChangYoon collection)

Treasure Box (Yoona x male idol collection)

Valentine's with the Boys (yoona with kyuline)