080810

Haru

 

 

 

080810

 

 

 

 

Ji Yong have been drinking.  And now he is completely drunk.  He was never a heavy drinker as his alcohol tolerance level is very low.  He just finished his 5th shot of vodka before picking up his phone, dialed in the number he knew by heart, his finger pressing down on his touch screen phone.

The amount of alcohol he had just consumed is currently giving him the push to finally call her. She doesn't like drunk calling her but it was a better choice than calling her when he's high.  She hates that even more.

He subconsciously traced the ring on his finger,  it was a customize Chrome Heart ring with JY initials engrave inside, it was a birthday gift from her last year.  He waited as her phone just keeps on ringing.

"Tsk Im Yoona are you ignoring the Great G-dragon"  He dialed her number again.  He waited and waited until she finally answered his call.

"Hello" her voice still the same, god how he missed her voice although she sounded tired. "Hello?" She said once again sounding a little bit annoyed this time.

"Don't you 'hello' me?" he answered back trying to sound cool but ended up being an .

"My apologies then your highness" Yoona never fails in making a sarcastic comeback "To whom might I owe this once in blue moon phone call?!". She knew very well who he is.  But two can play this game and he is not going to lose without a good fight.

"It's your damsel in distress" he could practically hear her holding in some curses she wants to call him as soon as he said that.  He felt himself smirked knowing it was a comeback that would riled her up.

"You've been drinking." It was not a question.

"Am I? Haha" blame it on the alcohol running through his whole body that even his brain and emotion were out of control.  First he was being an , then being sarcastic and now being too emotional.  "How long has it been?", it was exactly 6 months and 4 days since they last talk to each other not that he was counting.

Silence.

"Yoong are you still there?"

 

 

--------------

 

 

"How long has it been?"

Since she the night she sneaked out of their dorm in Japan to surprised him. The night she followed her heart.  The night she saw him making out with another girl in his car.  The night she got her heart broken.

She wanted to forget that night so she did what she knows best.  She immersed herself with work and more work.  More comebacks for SNSD, debut single and showcase for their Japanese venture and filming the variety show Family Outing season 2.

"Yoong are you still there?"

"Yeah... I'm not too sure.. been very busy." Yoona finally answered him, slowly blinking back tears as that scene flashback in her mind.  She tried to summon all her inner strength she needed to get through this conversation.  A conversation she didn't have to do. She could hang up right now and ignore him like she was doing for the past months. All she had to do was put the phone down. Simple.

"So how have you been?"

"I'm okay, you?" she couldn't bring herself to hung up on him, just hearing his soft voice makes all her resolve go down the drain. His voice made her feel more alive than she had felt in months yet ironically it also kills her inside knowing that they will never be more than what they are now. "How's... Kiko?"

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

"I'm okay, you?... How's... Kiko?"

He knows she's not, there is a hint of sadness in her voice but she will not admit it. "Kiko? We broke up"  he said coolly.

"Oh, I'm…sorry to hear that... but I'm sure it will be only a matter of days before you two would get back together... Like always..."

For a while, both of them became silent.  He was never a good when it comes relationship talks.  Especially not with her. He always felt like  they are more than friends but not enough for them to be lovers.  She always made him feel that  there is nothing more than what they have now.  But he's also at fault since he never actually showed her that he wanted to be with her, he's always with random girls and recently on a  on and off relationship with Kiko.

"Right like always"

Why can't he be more honest with her.  Why can't he say to her that he is jealous.  His eyes fell on the pictures that were littered across the table.  It was pictures of a girl he knew too well even though she is completely covered except her eyes with a man that he can recognize. This was the reason he had ended up calling her.   He wasn't even sure why but he wanted to know if it is true.  That she is now going out with DongHae.  But  he can't even with alcohol in his blood and he hated it.

 

---------------------------

 

 

"Right like always"

Yoona wiped away the loose tear that had escaped her eye.  Why can't she be honest with him and tell him that, she was happy they broke up and that he should move on and forget her.  And maybe just maybe he can finally see her as more than a friend.  But she can't and she hated it.

"Ji Yong, if you ever want to talk or… well, you know where I am." her voice cracked slightly, knowing that when she put the phone down, that would be the end, she is giving up again.

"Thanks, Yoong."

"Your welcome"

"And Yoong..."

"Yes?"

"I... I missed you"

"Me too"

Maybe, in time, they would both find courage to face what they truly feel.  In time both of them will find a way back to one another but, for now, they both have to go on with their lives and hope their time would come soon.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

Finally updated!  Eid Mubarak everyone!

I know I've been slacking off with updates, but don't worry I'm continuing all my one shot collections just updating less frequently.

Okay don't kill me for a not so happy update but on the bright side they both like/love each other just that it's not yet their time.

Thanks for the up votes damiel and KunnieA