080811

Haru

 

 

 

080811

 

 

2011 have been a good year so far for Big Bang with few minor bumps along the way.  A few small dating rumors about  Ji Yong with Kiko like always and another one with Yoona after he choose her as the SNSD member that he likes.  Luckily both rumors just died down and it did not cause any tension between all the people involved.  Yoona even begun joking about it since she said he looks like a cute school boy confessing to his crush.   Which is not entirely a joke since he was really sincere when he said that on strong heart.

The biggest scandal that hit them was probably Deasung's car accident.  It affected the whole group especially Deasung that he even decided to lay low in the industry.  The only thing good that came with it, is that they now know who were the people they can really call friends.  And he's glad that Yoona and the rest of the SNSD girls were there for them.

"Where you waiting for a long time?"

"Nah! Only for 30 minutes"

"Sorry, it's just that our company called to give a script to read"

"Is actress Im making a comeback?"

"Not yet finalized but the company really wants me to take it"

"I bet it from a very popular writer since SM is pushing you to take it"

"It's Love Rain"

"Wait... Love Rain? The same drama Seunghyung hyung was considering?"

"Omo, really?  I thought it was just rumors, daebak! I should call him to tell him I'm also considering the drama" she said excitedly.

"Yah aren't you too excited?"

Ji Yong is feeling conflicted with the turn of events.  He is happy his hyung and Yoona are doing a drama together but at the same time he is worried that they will be playing the lead roles (and he is 99% sure they will be) which mean they will have romantic scenes.  On the good side, he can come and visit her anytime without the public making an issue since T.O.P is also there.  But the down side he have to bare seeing his hyung kissing her.  (T.O.P already have a copy of the script and there are lots of kissing scenes and not just lip touching but actual lip movement.)

"Haha I'm just happy that if ever I will be casted at least I already know one of my co stars, anyway enough about me. How is Daesung oppa?"

"He's doing better now, he's blaming himself less now and it helps that you and Sooyoung were helping him do some private charity event.  It helps him a lot."

"Daesung oppa is a good person l, what happen was an accident nobody wants that to happen, everyone is a victim.  It's just hard because a someone died."

"Thanks Yoong, you know it means a lot for us, especially for Daesung that you believe in him."

"Aigoo the great Kwon Ji Yong being too dramatic" she . "You guys should know that we will always have your back" she faced him directly and smiled cutely like a little cat wanting its master to.

"Aigoo our Im choding acting all cute" he said as he ruffles her hair affectionately.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

 

 Ji Yong was going back and forth in front of T.O.P's room for the past hour, checking if the oldest member came home already but to his annoyance, T.O.P is still not home.

"Ji!  Do you need something from hyung?" Taeyang finally ask him after seeing his best friend being restless.

"Nothing important, just want to ask something"

"I heard he had a meeting with president Yang."

"Meeting?  Is it about his latest drama casting?"

"Not sure bro"

It was already 11 in the evening when T.O.P arrived home.  It was already late so went to his room quietly not wanting to wake up s, but before he reached his room he felt someone was behind him.

"Hyungggg..."

"Ahhhhh"

"Ahhhhh"

Before they could recognized each other, Seungri already switch the lights on.

"What happen! What happen?"

The younger boys were startled by the loud noise coming from the hallway, Taeyang was holding a baseball club, Daesung was holding a broom and Seungri was holding a hanger, all of them were on defense position thinking that a saesang manage to enter their dorm.

"Yah Kwon Ji Yong don't scare me like that and why did you also scream?"

"I was just calling you theb you suddenly scream and I got scared and scream too"

"Yah we thought some saesang manage to break in our dorm" Daesung said putting the broom back to the storage closet.

"I wish I took a video of this" Seungri said as he can't believe his missed this once in a lifetime moment of his hyungs.

"Yah don't you even dare share this story to others maknae"

Seungri just raised his hands up as a sign of giving up his evil plan.  After clearing the situation everyone went back to their room.  Well except for Ji Yong who followed T.O.P in his room.

"Hyung... I heard they called you for a meeting"

"Yeah why?"

"Is it about the drama?"

"Yeah"

"Yoona is also considering that drama..."

"YG decided to pass on the drama since our schedule can't fit with the shooting..."

"Wait what? You will not do the drama?"

"Wait what? Yoona got the scripts too?"

They both said at the same time as their previous statement finally sinked in.  T.O.P was feeling sad that he had to passed on the drama and a chance to work with Yoona.

"Yeah she did, too bad you had to passed on the drama" Ji Yong said totally not feeling sad about the news.

"Yeah, I heard that the production company was also in talks with JANG GEUN SUK for the role" knowing that his leader was totally relieved that he did not take the drama, T.O.P did not missed the chance to .  Jang Geun Suk is known for being a good kisser and a playboy in the industry as most of the actresses he worked with usually ended up as his girlfriend or just a buddy.

"What!?"

"He was also offered the role and since I'm not going to do it, he will surely take the role, I mean who wouldn't take it when the role will have a love line with SNSD Yoona" T.O.P move closer to him and push Ji Yong out of his room "Now I'm sleeping if you want to ask more questions do it tomorrow morning."

"Hyung can you reconsider the offer?" He ask but tge only reply the older man give was the door closing infront of the younger man.

"Jang... Geun... Suk... Love Rain... Yoona... Kissing... Scenes..."

Ji Yong walk back to his room saying those words over again.  His brain was overwhelmed with the thought of Yoona acting with that guy (he has nothing personal on him but his image is something he worries about).

Fr: YoongYong

Seunghyun oppa declined the role :(

Fr: YoongYong

Jang Geun Suk oppa will replace him, Heechul oppa said he's a good man and actor so i don't need to worry.

To: YoongYong

Yeah he just told me now.  You are just considering the drama right?

Fr: YoongYong

Yeah but the company is positively considering the drama so that's almost 90% sure that they will let me do it.

"Can you  not do it?" He type but quickly erased it.

To: YoongYong

Shooting will overlap with your comeback, isn't that too much for you to handle?

Fr: YoongYong

Yeah but it has been like that since YAMD, it will be a good experience for me, besides it will also be good promotion for our comeback as well.

To:YoongYong

You may be Him Yoona but you need to give your body enough time to rest.

Fr: YoongYong

Aigoo I'm in tears the great GDragon is concern for my well being :p

"Of course I am ... I care for you" he type but tjen erased again.

To: YoongYong

Haha. Be honored lady Im.

Fr: YoongYong

Haha lady Im is now being order by Highest Lady Kim to sleep.  Goodnight my prince.

"Good night my prince" that was all it takes for him to smile.  To momentarily forget the green monster in him.

To: YoongYong

Goodnight my Lady

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

TopYoon for Love Rain could have been epic but drama gods are not yet preapared for that.  Anyway the chapter is Ji Yong centric just because I love writing a jealous and love sick puppy Ji Yong.

And yes at our Yoona finally joining the instagram and she might be the fastest kpop idol to reach 1m followers so do follow her. (Let me be delusional and hope that Yoona and the boys follow each other)

Thanks for the upvotes wandi88 and yoonajiang

P.s. I'm on mobile so forgive any spelling and format error will edit once my laptop is fixed.