08

Puppy love

Kim Hyerim's POV

"Arraso." We hang up the call. "What did umma say?"- Jihan

"She'll be coming, so make sure we get to the airport quickly."

"When will she be coming?" -Taehyun

"Tomorrow at 9 AM. So we need to get there at 8:45."

"Arraso" the sisters said.

------------------------------------------------------------

At the airport...

Kim Hyerim's POV

"I see umma!"- Jihan

"UMMA!!!" We all shouted. We are just so happy to see umma again.

"Hello my daughters! I missed you all so much!" She said as she hugged each of us tightly.

"We missed you too umma... We're sorry for doubting you" I said as tears started to flow.

"It's okay Hyerim. It wa my fault you got all into this trouble." Umma said as her tears started to flow too.

"Let's just all go home first so we can talk about all of it."- the twins said.

"That's a good idea. When we get home, I'll cook lunch for all of you."-Umma

"Yay!" We all said in unison. 

------------------------------------------------------------

At Home...

Kim Hyerim's POV

We now finished lunch and all sat at the living room. It is now the time to talk about dad.

"Umma, why does dad want you to go to jail?" The maknae said.

"When you're father left us, I owned the house. But, the he thinks the house is still under his name even if I signed every contract. The house was from his family, but I signed and payed every contract. Also, your father wants us to divorce. Which will make him have the right to own the house that was from his family." Umma said.

"We are very sorry umma for doubting you.. we love you umma" We all said as we hugged each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hi guys! This is kimseokjinislove, and i am the new co-author of this fanfic. Please excuse my writing. Im just new to this, lol. Btw, thanks for reading! Chapter 9 will be posted soon *throws puppy love to all*