01

Puppy love

 

I guess Seoul is ok. But I sure miss Busan. I was in deep thought until JoJo went running. "JoJo! Wait!" I shouted. Aish this puppy. Where is he going?! I finally caught up, at least one meter away. "JoJo is with another puppy. It looks exactly like him. Well, except for the collar. How cute. A guy is heading towards us. I guess he's the owner of the other puppy. 

~~~

"Yah! CoCo! You naughty puppy. CoCo!" I shouted. Where is this puppy going? Silly CoCo. I ran after CoCo and noticed a girl is also watching them. Maybe she's the owner of the puppy CoCo's playing with. "Hi. Um... Are you the owner of the puppy? I'm Mark Tuan. Sorry for my naughty puppy." I said picking up CoCo. Strange... She did't me. Usually CoCo would me...

~~~

The guy who owned the dog reached out his hand. "Don't worry about it. My puppy is just excited meeting new friends since we're new from Busan. I'm Kim Hyerim by the way. Nice to meet you." I said and shook the offering hand. "What's the name of your puppy?" I asked. "Oh. Her name is CoCo." He replied. "Ah. My puppy's name is JoJo." I said. "Nice." He said and chuckled. "You know what, I'll help you and JoJo get along here in Seoul. Just give me you number if you want (?)" he said. Wow. For a first week in Seoul I got a friend already. "Sure." I said and gave my number to him. I took JoJo and walked away. Why is he me? He snuggles not ... "We had a great time but we have to go. Thanks Mark! Thanks CoCo! Annyeong!" I said. "Annyeong!" Mark said. 

~~~

I got to my apartment. Strangely, CoCo lied down. Maybe she's tired. But she usually runs when we get home...

~~~

"JoJo!" I shouted. Why is he running non-stop? Isn't he supposed to be tired?

~~~

CoCo is weird after we met Hyerim and JoJo... Aww~ CoCo is the cutest thing when she sleeps peacefully. Wait. The collar is BLACK. NOT PINK. THIS IS JOJO! NOT COCO! I NEED TO CALL HYERIM! Good thing I got her number.

Aish! I called her for at least three times and she isn't answering! Pick up Hyerim! I tried to call once again. "Hello?" A voice said.