02

Puppy love

 

 
Please answer, please answer. "Hello?" A voice said. "Oh! Hyerim! Did I disturb you?" I asked. "Ani , I was taking a quick bathe since I'm used to taking bathe when I go out. Wae?" She asked. Why does she bathe so long? "I think we switched puppies..."
 
~~~
 
"I think we switched puppies..." He said in the other line. "Unnie! JoJo almost ruined my project! Why does he keep running?! Did you feed him already?!" My younger sister shouted from the living room. "We definitely did." I said. We then chuckled about the situation. "Text me the address and I'll bring CoCo there. See you later." I said and hung up. 
 
~~~
 
I sent her the address of my apartment. "Hyung, who were you talking to?" Jaebum asked. "Unfortunately, that puppy isn't CoCo." I said. Jaebum then looked at the puppy he is carrying. "Come on. It's definitely CoCo. See! Wait... Why did you change her collar?" Jaebum asked still defending his opinion. "I already told you. That's not CoCo." I simply said. "But hyu-" Jaebum was cut off by the sudden door bell. I went to open the door revealing Hyerim and CoCo.
 
~~~
 
There's my JoJo! But why is a guy carrying him? "Oh! Good evening Hyerim!" Mark said with a bow. "Good evening." I said and bowed. "Is it ok?" I asked assuringly. "Definitely." He said and smiled. "Thanks." I muttered and enter. Before I could even enter, CoCo went running when she saw JoJo. "Aish this puppy." Mark muttered and chuckled. "Um... I'm gonna go watch The Simpsons..." The guy said who was carrying JoJo was now out of sight. Mark guided me to the couch. "So tell me about yourself." He asked. I chuckled and said "Ok." "I'm 21. I'm going to JYP Academy for college. I will be taking business management as my course. I have six other siblings." "Wait six?" He interrupted surprised. I laughed at his confused reaction. "Yes six. Surprisingly all girls. Twins a year before me, then Jihan a year after me, then Yuna a year after me, and lastly, twins again." I said.
 
~~~
 
"Wow." I said still flustered. "I know right?" She said. "Wait, did you say JYP Academy?" I asked remembering what she said a while ago. She then nodded. A bigger smile crept on my face. "Great! My university's next to yours! But it would be better if we studied in the same school..." "Now you." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously. What does she mean? "Tell me about yourself silly." She said. Oh... 
 
~~~
 
"I'm 22, and-" "Hyung! What selfie of me and CoCo is better this one or this one?! Wait, WITH FILTER OR NO FILTER?!" Jackson interrupted. Jackson went out of his room and went to the living room, shaking his phone since he can't decide. "But Jackson-" I was about to tell him that the puppy in his selfie isn't CoCo but then BamBam screamed "WHY ARE THERE TWO COCOS?!" After getting candy from the kitchen. "Guys-" "What do you mean two CoCos?!" Yugyeom aske dfrom the room. Yugyeom, Youngjae and Jinyoung decided to see the "two CoCos." Jaebum, later on, decided to come out of the room since he was bored.
 
"WHY ON EARTH ARE THERE TWO COCOS?!" 
"Wait... COCO HAS A TWIN?! IS IT ALSO A GIRL OR A BOY?!" 
"WAIT! MAYBE THAT'S A HOLOGRAM OF COCO!"
"Idiot hyungs..."
"SERIOUSLY! MY DAY IS SO BAD. I ORDERED 8 CHICKEN NUGGETS AND I ONLY GOT 7! AND NOW I STILL CAN'T PICK A SELFIE!"
"You guys seriously believe there are two CoCos?" 
 
~~~
 
"Guys..."
"Guys..."
"Guys..." 
 
"HYUNGS SHUT UP MARK HYUNG IS TRYING TO TALK! I'L SAY THE FREAKIN' ANSWER! THERE ARE NO TWO COCOS NOW SHUT UP BEFORE YOU GET IT FROM THE DANGEROUS MAKNAE." Yugyeom warned. Everyone is in dead silence. "Um... I better get going." Hyerim muttered. Everyone was shocked to see Hyerim. Well, except for Jaebum and Mark of course. "Wait! You must be the owner of the other dog! We're sorry for not realizing you were here..." Jinyoung apologized. "It's ok." Hyerim said and smiled. "Hyerim, they're my best friends. Jinyoung, Youngjae, BamBam he's 
Thai, Jackson, and Jaebum. The guy you saw earlier." I said. "Nice to meet all of you. I'm Hyerim." 
 
"Did you say Hyerim?" Jinyoung asked.
Hyerim nodded. 
"Wait. Isn't she the girl we saw in Busan?" Yugyeom asked.
"Since when did you guys went to Busan?" Jackson asked.
"For camping... But are you the Hyerim we saved?" Youngjae asked.
"You guys were the one that saved that saved me back in Busan?