07

Puppy love
Yes everyone! We finally reached 15 subscribers! Thanks everyone! Puppy love for all~!
 
~~~
 

Uh oh... "Call Mark hyung! Palli!" BamBam said while pulling my sleeve. "Ok! Ok!" I retorted. 

 
~~~
 
"Nobody's home?" I asked myself as I went home. Mark said he'll bring JoJo home so there's no- *phone rings* 
 
"Unnie! JoJo and CoCo's gone!" 
 
~~~
 
"What do you mean they're gone?!" I asked. "Well- and -" they tried to calm me down but there's no hope. I need to get there. "Hey Jungkook." I said. I need his help. "Ne hyung?" He asked. "Since your application is tomorrow can you help me find my puppies?" I asked. "Arasso hyung." He said. 
 
~~~
 
I quickly went on my bike and went to the park. Aish! Such irresponsible dongsaengs! When I got to the park I saw Mark and Jungkook. "Puppies?" I asked. "Puppies." Mark replied. We then saw Taehyun, Taehyon, Jackson, and BamBam under a tree. "Might explain why they're gone?" I asked. "Um..." The twins said in unison. "There's no time! We need to find them!" Jackson said. "Looking for these puppies?"
 
~~~
 
We turned around and saw a girl holding two puppies. "Jihan! You found them! Guys this is my sister, Jihan." Hyerim said. Wow... She's so... Pretty... "Jungkook! Jungkook! Aren't you gonna say hi?" Hyerim said waving her hand in front of my face. Butterflies, butterflies, butterflies! "Yeah. Hi. Name's Jungkook." I said trying to act cool. "Cool." She said and shook my hand. Even her hand is pretty. "Let's eat now!!!" Taehyun whined. 
 
~~~
 
"Jihan, why are you guys not home?" I asked. "Well, I was at the dance studio, Yuna was shopping, and unnies were working." She replied. "Hey unnie, you know what, I saw Luhan. He was being a jerk again so I punched him in the face." She said proudly. "Great job unnie!" Taehyun said and high-five Jihan. "Who's Luhan?" Jungkook asked. "My ex." Jihan said and shrugged. "I don't know how to react to this..." Mark whispered. "Don't worry. This isn't the first time." I said and chuckled. "Unnie, you look bothered even if we found the puppies. Waeyo unnie?" Taehyon said concered. "We'll talk when we're home, and when unnies and Yuna's home. Arasso?" I said and smiled.
 
~~~
 
"We're home!" Unnies said. "Good. Unnie has something to say." Jihan said. "You're finally in-love?!" Yuna asked excitedly. "Aniyo! Maybe- but that's not the thing! It's about... Appa." I said slowly. Aish! Why do they like talking about love? "You found him?" Jianhe said. I could see, she's excited, like the others. "We could finally be a happy family!" Minah said excitedly as he clapped her hands. "No unnie... We can't..." I said sadly. Tears were forming in each of everyone's eyes. "Waeyo unnie...? Waeyo?!" Yuna asked. "I found appa... H-he wanted um-ma to go to j-jail or d-d-die..." I said in the middle of tears. "Ugh!" Jianhe said as she ruffled her hair. "Umma was right all this time... Umma... Umma..." Jianhe said as she forced herself not to cry. "Oh!  The one and only beautiful model, Lee Kara is about to go to Busan with the very rich businessman Kim Seung Hyun for a vacation!" The reporter said in the news. "Unnie! We need to call umma!" Minah said to Jianhe.
 
~~~
 
Here I am, eating alone. Sigh. It was better when the house was noisy. *phone rings* "An-" "Umma! You need to get here in Seoul! Ppali! Appa's coming there! We will bring you from the airport to our apartment. Ppali umma!" Jianhe said. "Arasso." I said and hung up and quickly did everything. I knew I could trust my daughters.