05

Puppy love

Mark taught the hows and wheres. Then, I met other workers. Like Daehyun, he's also a waitress, he's very kind. I also met Eunji... But she seems like she doesn't want me to be in the café. She's the cold baker I met. 

 
"Hey Hyerim! Can you get the box in the storage room?" Eunji asked. "Ne!" I said. I went to the storage room and got the ladder. Aish! Why is it so heavy? Oh no... I'm gonna fall- 
 
I looked at the person and saw a smiling Mark. He was carrying me, and he saved me. But honestly... He's face is too close... 
 
"What is this a K-Drama?" I heard Zelo, one cashier said. "Mark I only told you to get the left supplies here and now I see a K-Drama." He added. I said "Thanks." And Mark quickly got the supplies and left. I didn't knew why but I smiled when I remembered Zelo's words...
 
~~~
 
Hyerim and I were laughing while working. I never thought that she has a funny side. 
 
*phone rings*
 
"Hyung! We need help! The dogs are out of control!" BamBam said.
"Ppali! They're out of control!" Jackson said. And with that, the call ended. "Hyerim! The boys need help." I said. She was rubbing her chin thinking deeply. Ok I have to be honest. She was cute... "Why not Taehyon and Taehyun? My younger sisters?" She asked. I nodded. "If it's ok..." I said. "It's ok! They're free today." She said and dialed them.
 
~~~
 
"Is this the one? Room 18?" Taehyon asked. "I think so..." I knocked and saw two guys that opened the door. "Are you the guys that needed help? .... You know, Hyerim's our sister and-" Taehyon was cut off when a guy pulled Taehyon and said "Please help! Please help! See!" We saw the mess that CoCo and JoJo made and they were running around the whole house. "I'm BamBam. He's Jackson." BamBam said. "Oh... I'm Taehyun, she's Taehyon. She's 3 minutes earlier than me." I said.
 
~~~
 
This is hopeless! Endless cleaning then - "IS THAT 2PM?!" I asked excitedly. Jackson nodded and we sang (or scream) along the song and danced. I can feel Taehyun shaking her head but who cares?! It's 2PM!!!
 
~~~ 
 
"Hyung..."
"Unnie..." 
"Hyung! Help us!" 
"Unnie! Help?" 
"Hyung stop fanboying and help!"
"Unnie stop fangirling and help us clean!"
"Aish... This hyung... I don't even know how we're friends..." BamBam said shaking his head. "I know right?" I said. We then chuckled. Then I suddenly remembered her weakness. "Why not tickle them? Revenge?" I said. BamBam had a cruel smile and he said "Oh yeah..."