06

Puppy love

After a bunch of tickles, Taehyun and Jackson finally decided to give up. But honestly, when I saw Taehyon smiling while tickling Taehyun, I think her smile is really pretty. Prettier than Taehyun's. The thought of it made me feel butterflies in my stomach. Aish! Is this the puppy love my mom was talking about back in Thailand? But we just met!!!

 
~~~
 
I was in the middle of cleaning tables when a familiar looking guy came in the café. It was dad! I ran to him and hugged him tight, I wish it would be always like this. "We need you to come with us for a while." He said. "Wait. There others?" I asked. "You'll see." He said. "Mark, my dad is here and he needs me." I said. I could see Mark's smile fade, but then he showed a little smile and nodded.
 
~~~
 
"Appa, is this where you live now?" I asked. "Yes. And we need to discuss something with you inside." He said and guided me inside. We went to an office and saw a man and a woman. The man looked young, like my age. The woman looked like... Well, her age looks like my dad. But too much make up! And her clothes look so tight! "Good afternoon." I greeted and bowed my head. "Good afternoon too." They said and bowed. "Honey, the fine-looking woman is my girlfriend. And the young man is my attorney." He said. I nodded but then asked confused, "Attorney? Wae appa?" 
 
~~~
 
"Mark cheer up! Why are you worrying so much! She's not even your girlfriend yet!" Daehyun said teasingly, trying to calm me down. "I know, I know. It's just I feel like something wrong is gonna happen." Mark said and rubbed his temples. "Everything ok?" My mom asked out of a sudden. "Yes Mrs. Tuan. You're son is just under going puppy love." Daehyun said. After that they both ended up bursting into endless laughs. "Aish!" I scoffed.
 
~~~
 
"Ms. Kim, please take a seat." The attorney said. "I'm attorney Choi Jungkook." He said. "And I'm Lee Kara." She said. "We asked you here to file divorcing and other cases we could file on your mother." Dad said. I could see the attorney lowering his head, feeling sorry. "What?!" I asked in dis belief. "Isn't that what you wanted?" He asked. "I-UGH!" I said. This is it I had enough! So mom has a reason all this time! I ran away from the freaking mansion. What does he even want?! He has everything! 
 
~~~
 
"Hyerim! Wait!" I shouted. I got ahold of her arm and we halted in the streets. "What do you want?! Aren't you with them?!" She shouted. Tears started to roll down her rosy cheeks. "I'm sorry. And, no. I was forced by my step mom to work for them as Choi Jungkook. But I want you to know me as Jeon Jungkook. I never really wanted to work as an attorney. Please help me. I-I need to money for my real mom so she could be healed. An-and, my step mom won't-" I was cut off when she said that it was ok and she will be bringing me to where she's working.
 
~~~
 
"Hyerim are you ok?" I asked worriedly once she stepped in the café. "Yeah. Can I go home and rest for today? And this guy's wants to work here." She said. "Ok. Do you want me to being you home?" I offered. "No thanks. I should call you oppa since you're older. Thanks for everything oppa. I'll come back here tomorrow to work again." She said and hugged. It took me a while before I hugged back because I was surprised bu the sudden action. It felt so warm. 
 
~~~
 
"I'm so hungry!" I whined. "I still can't believe you're 2 minutes earlier than me." Taehyon remarked. "Never eat in Mc Donald's! I ordered 8 chicken nuggets but I only got 7!" Jackaon complained. "Why won't we CoCo and JoJo to the park? There's a restaurant nearby you know." BamBam said. "Sounds good to me." Taehyon said and then we all agreed to go there.
 
~~~
 
We then went to the park. We were so distracted with talking when Taehyun said "WHERE ARE THE PUPPIES?!" 
 
Uh oh...