03

Puppy love
*First of all thank you for 10 subscribers!!! Puppy love for everyone!*
 
~~~
 
"You guys were the one that saved me back in Busan?" I asked.
 
~~~
 
Flashback:
 
I was walking in the streets, wandering like a lost child. Then suddenly, I saw a white puppy, running in the streets. Oh no! The puppy is going to get hit by a bus! I ran after the puppy and hugged it tight. "Please. I hope this isn't my last day."
 
 "Miss!!!" 
 
Three guys ran after me and saved me. Luckily, the bus stopped just in time. "Miss! Are you alright!" I nodded. "Are you crazy?! You would've been dead by now!" The other guy said. "Sorry. I just saved the poor puppy." "Glad you're alright. What's your name?" Another guy said. "Hyerim. Kim Hyerim." "Youngjae! Yugyeom! Jinyoung!" A voice shouted. "Sorry, we have to go. Annyeong!" "Uh- Annyeong! Thanks for saving me!" 
 
I walked back home, hearing shouts through the door. I walked in. "Mom I-" "You useless kids! Get out! You don't belong here!" She shouted. "Mom... Please. Don't do this..." Yuna pleaded. "Just... Get out." Mom said rubbing her temples. We were all crying. Bringing all we've got. Luckily, we save money from our allowances. 
 
End of flashback 
 
~~~
 
Everyone was silent. They didn't know how to respond. "Do you guys know where I could get a job?" I asked. I need to help my unnies. I must work for extra money. "DON'T EVER WORK IN MC DONALD'S!!! I ORDERED 8 CHICKEN NUGGETS AND I ONLY GOT7!!!" Jackson said. "How about work with me in the café? My mom has a café so..." Mark said. "Really? Thanks! Tell me where and I'll apply." I said. "It's getting late so I better go. Thanks a lot guys. Especially you Mark. For looking after JoJo." I added. "We'll bring you back home. A girl shouldn't be alone in late nights. Especially here in Seoul." Jinyoung said. "Yeah. There's , kidnapping, stealing-" Jaebum was cut off when BamBam said "Hyung! Hyung! I've heard enough!" While covering his ears. I picked up JoJo. "Make sure that's JoJo." Mark said and chuckled.
 
~~~
 
"Thanks for bringing me home guys." I said. "No problem. Have good sleep!" They said. "You guys too. Annyeong!" I said and closed the door. "Puppy love eh?" Jianhe unnie said with one of those "smiles." "Pfft! Puppy love? Yeah right. I'm applying for a job tomorrow." I said. "That's great unnie!" The youngest twins said. "Yup. So I have to sleep. Night." I said. I put JoJo on his place and went to my room. 
 
~~~
 
*phone rings* Who would call in midnight? "Hyerim!" The voice in the other side said. "Dad? Is that you?" I wanted to cry. How- What? "I missed you Hyerim. I know I did a huge mistake but- I'm sorry. I really am." He said. His voice was rough. He was crying. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. "I miss you dad. I miss you. And it wasn't a mistake. You deserve a better someone than mom." I said. "What do you mean? You were always on yout mom's side?" He asked surprised, followed by sniffles from all the crying. 
 
"She left us dad." I said with a bit of anger in my tone.
"What?" He asked.
"She left us. Left us, and made us leave Busan."