Threat

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"Y-You're the King?" Jaekyung blurted, her eyes wide.

The other Infinite and f(x) members were also dead shocked. The King nodded gently, tears streaming down his face. "I'm your father, Jaekyung ah. My dear daughter."

Kim Butler immediately made the guards open the cells, letting the poor innocent gang out. Jaekyung immediately dashed into her father's arms, sobbing into his chest. "Abeoji!" she cried.

L softened, a small smile appearing on his face. *My Jaekyung...finally found her father. I'm so happy for her.* he thought.

The father and daughter ignored everyone else as they embraced each other in the long-awaited reunion. "Ji Min...my Ji Min.." the King whispered. "In the letter, she says she's still alive."

Jaekyung nodded. "Yes Abeoji." she smiled tearfully. "When we get rid of the two Jung es, let's find her back."

The King nodded firmly with a determined expression on his face. "We'll get rid of them." he looked over at Kim Butler. "Call the women fighters. We need them here. NOW."

Kim Butler immediately bowed and went to work. It wasn't soon when another announcement was made to the gang. "Your Majesty, Lady Jung and Jihyun are on their way to the cells right now." a servant bowed.

"Do they know I'm here?" the King questioned.

"No sir." The servant bowed.

"Good." The King grinned down at Jaekyung. "Now let them have a nasty surprise when they come down. To find all their prisoners free, and that they'll soon be the ones imprisoned instead."

The clicking of high heels were heard from a long way away. They grew louder, signalling the close proximity of the incoming guests. Lady Jung and Jihyun's face was totally memorably speechless when they saw the King waiting for them with raised brows.

Lady Jung quickly gathered her wits and bowed. "My Lord, what are you doing here with these criminals?" she asked. "And why are they let out of their cells? They're dangerous people, My Lord, you must not believe whatever nonsense they-"

"I believe the one that's dangerous is you, Lady Jung." The King stared at her.

Lady Jung's face showed a split second of fear, before she composed herself. "What do you mean, my lord?" she asked in a light tone, but her veins were clearly visible. "How can I be dangerous?"

"Oh, you're dangerous." The King continued with a smirk. "After all, you were the one who caused those explosions that killed so many, sixteen years ago."

The polite smile was wiped off Lady Jung's face. It was the biggest indicator that she was afriad right now: an emotionless face. Jihyun on the other hand, was already trembling and hiding her fidgeting hands behind her back.

"So you found out, Il Hyun." Lady Jung eyed him. She looked over at Jaekyung. "I guess you found out from the my sister gave birth to."

L growled and pushed Jaekyung behind him, glaring at her. Lady Jung smirked and played with the black gem ring on her finger. "Now...what makes you think you're going to beat me now?" she asked smugly. "I caused those explosions alone, with my sister's powers. I can do that again."

"I don't think so." The King said lightly. He clapped his hands twice. The whole gang of women fighters filled into the small space, their auras radiating. The King looked at Lady Jung. "What do you think now?"

Lady Jung growled and hurled a liquid metal ball towards the King, which one of the women fighters blocked with her shield just in time. She made a combination of tornado and tsunami that caused everyone to fall on the ground, unable to stand up from the strong winds.

Jihyun quickly followed her mother, and began zapping electricity at the women fighters and everyone in her sight.

It was chaos.

The women fighters were gifted with a great range of powers, and earthquakes, shockwaves, magnetism could soon be felt. They were chosen to be fighters for a reason. They were strong, gifted, and could knock any full grown man down before you could say Kim Myungsoo.

Lady Jung and Jihyun were soon losing out, since there were only two of them against so many of the others, even though they did have more powers.

Jihyun began weakening and she was too slow to block a blow of shockwave sent by one of the women fighters. She collapsed on the floor and groaned.

"Jihyun ah!" Lady Jung shrieked.

The women fighters immediately used special non-power-controlling chains to trap Jihyun in place. Seeing that her daughter was caught, Lady Jung used her last resort.

She lunged for Jaekyung, whom L had hid behind his back, and grabbed onto tightly. Everyone gasped.

"Let her go now!" The King ordered, fear flashing in his eyes. He lost Jaekyung once, he couldn't bear to lose her again. "She's the rightful princess of this land!"

Lady Jung smirked. "Do you think I care?" she asked. Her eyes turned into slits. "Now, let Jihyun go, and I won't kill your pretty little daughter."

"What?" The King blurted. "That's blackmail! We can't let Jihyun go now, she still has that ring with Jaekyung's powers!"

"You want a daughter with powers or no daughter at all?" Lady Jung taunted.

"LET JIHYUN GO NOW!" L hollered. His face was devoid of all colours and he felt his blood run cold. He can't lose Jaekyung. He'd die.

The King nodded at the women fighters. They unlocked the chains that bounded Jihyun carefully. Jihyun glanced back at her mother. "Umma..."

"Go!" Lady Jung ordered. "Don't care about me, go now! NOW!"

Jihyun nodded tearfully and turned to run off. At the last minute, L lunged for her hand and yanked the darned ring from her fingers. Jihyun gasped as all the powers left her body, but she made a run for it.

At the diversion, Lady Jung attempted to get away. She let go of Jaekyung and used her wind power to speed herself up as she ran. L immediately threw the ring on the floor and used a portable knife to destroy the gem in the middle.

At that instant, the air in the room felt like it was fired up, and Jaekyung could feel herself getting stronger. *My powers...they're back.*

She bit her lip and charged where Lady Jung went. "Stop!" Jaekyung screamed and built a sandwall in front of Lady Jung just as she was about to take off to the skies with her wind power.

Another few more blows of fire and water, and Lady Jung was knocked out cold.

L ran up to Jaekyung and hugged her tight as she finally broke down from the tension of it all. "It's all over baby. All over." he whispered.