The rich girl who can't get the guy she wants

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Chunji glared daggers at Insoo, who was currently sitting on a park bench beside Jaekyung.

Yes, Jaekyung was on a mission again. And yes, Chunji was HELLA PISSED about it. Jaekyung knew that Chunji didn't like her job as a CUB agent, but she thought it was because he loved her as a sister. He was just a posessive brother to her.

But she didn't know that Chunji would give anything to be in Insoo's place right now. Even if it was for just an instant, Jaekyung testing him out, he could feel what it's like for her to see him romantically.

Instead of that sisterly look she always gave him.

Chunji growled softly as Insoo held Jaekyung's hand and put it on his lap. Jaekyung blushed appropriately, looking innocent and pure, when her insides are figuring out how to test out this guy's faithfulness.

"Joohyun sshi, you're really pretty." Insoo praised.

Jaekyung smiled shyly. "You're flattering me, Insoo sshi." she mumbled. She noted how he liked girls that were soft and shy, instead of loud y ones.

"It's true." Insoo told her honestly. "You're really prettier than all the women I've seen." he praised. Jaekyung allowed herself to take a breath, before looking at him with dazed smittened eyes.

"Insoo sshi, I'm hungry, can we grab a bite somewhere?" she asked.

Insoo nodded and took her to the nearby fancy restaurant. Jaekyung had to admit she was impressed that as a man in this land, Insoo could afford to bring her to such places was an achievement in itself.

They ordered simple dishes and chatted easily while they waited for the food to come. "What's your power, Joohyun sshi?" Insoo asked.

"Flowers." Came the reply. Insoo smiled satisfied with the demure lady he got. Jaekyung fiddled with her phone under the table, reading the messages from Insoo's girlfriend. She had realised that Insoo had overwhelming demands for his partner. He wants someone that doesn't exist, that is so demure and innocent that she must be fictional.

Once Insoo realised that his girlfriend wasn't as pure and innocent as a rabbit he had thought, he looked for new ones. Jaekyung was here to nab him on that.

They finished dinner after a while, with Jaekyung taking note of all her eating habits and ettiquete. Insoo seemed to like her a lot and leaned forward to peck her lips. "I'll love to meet you again, Joohyun sshi." he whispered.

Jaekyung just smiled. She glanced at Chunji at the next table who had taken the photo of him kissing her. She saw his red angry face and knew that the picture had been taken.

*You won't meet me again Insoo. You'll not be around anymore.* she thought. Insoo left the restaurant after Jaekyung told him that her father would pick her up there. Chunji came to her table and sat down beside her with a hard expression.

"That idiot dared to kiss you." Chunji grumbled. "He must be out of his mind."

Jaekyung nodded. "Yep. That's why he cheated on his girl. That's out of his mind." she wrinkled her nose in disgust. Chunji chuckled softly, noticing how he got his meaning in the wrong way.

They chatted for a while, having their best friend moment, when a rich looking girl wearing a pair of large shades stormed into the restaurant.

"Give me that table." she pointed.

It was the table next to Jaekyung's and Chunji's and it was next to the window, giving a great view. The problem was that it was already taken with customers.

"I'm sorry miss, it's already taken." the waiter told her politely.

The girl's temper flared and soon, that table was set on fire. The two ladies that had orginally been enjoying their meal there yelped in fright and ran off. The girl smirked and snapped her fingers, causing the fire to stop.

"Just to tell you, one of my powers is fire, and I won't hesitate to burn your restaurant down if you don't give me what I want." she hissed.

The waiter gulped and immediately ordered his collegues to replace the damaged table cloth and lead this extremely important lady to her seat. The girl turned her nose up at them and rolled her eyes snobbily.

Jaekyung frowned in disgust. She had to admit that she was envious that this girl had more than one power, when she herself had none.

But she was sure that if she had powers, she wouldn't abuse them as that girl did. Just because she had more powers than most one powered females that made up 90% of the female population, and was stronger than the powerless males, doesn't mean that she can order them around like that.

The girl frowned as she scanned through the menu. "Just give me all of each." she told the waiter carelessly. After the waiter left, she took out her phone and began calling.

"I need a plan, Secretary Kwon." the girl demanded. "I just can't get oppa to be my boyfriend no matter what. This is useless!" she screamed.

Jaekyung furrowed her brows. This girl was disgusting to her, rich and snobby, but according to Jaekyung's knowledge of guys, they didn't mind the girl's character, as long as they were rich and famous.

*But there's this guy that just doesn't love her.* Jaekyung noted from that snobby girl's conversation. She was suddenly reminded of the guy she met on the day she was running away from Doojoon. He had rejected a rich and famous girl as well, because he didn't love her.

"I need a plan that will help me get oppa, Secretary Kwon." The girl growled. "I want him, no matter what means we use. I won't allow any other woman to get oppa."

Jaekyung shook her head in disgust. *Immature.*

"Yes. Do that." The girl agreed. "I want Oppa to be mine and only mine. I'm sure he will love me once he knows more about me. And with all these laws protecting woman in this country, even if he didn't love me, he wouldn't dare to cheat."

Chunji snorted in disgust while Jaekyung rolled her eyes. This was a whole new level of snobbiness and immaturity they've witnessed.

*I pity that guy.* Jaekyung shook her head.