Her Fiance doesn't love her

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

"He's such a snob!" Jaekyung shrieked.

Victoria giggled while Amber just snorted. Krystal looked at Jaekyung curiously while Sulli and Luna were completely absorbed in eating their chips.

The f(x) girls were over at Jaekyung's apartment with Chunji since it was saturday night. They were having a movie night but Jaekyung wouldn't focus on the movie at all. She was completely absorbed by what had happened earlier with L.

"If he didn't like the girl, why did he ask her out?" Jaekyung growled. "Does he like playing with girls that much that he would go out with them on dates if he didn't like them?"

"Don't judge him first, unnie. People do what they do with reasons. He must have reasons for doing so." Krystal suggested while using her power of water to make a drink for herself.

"Yeah." Sulli nodded. "Who would want to spend their time with someone who doesn't seem to interest themselves at all? It would be a torture to him as well." She convinced as she waved to the ants that scrambled on the table top with her animal power.

Amber tapped her chin. "So why is he wasting his time meeting these girls?" she asked. "When he already has a beautiful fiance who's also the king's step daughter. He should be content, should he not?" She frowned. "Aish. I wish I can read his mind." she grumbled, "But I haven't talked to him before so it's impossible."

Jaekyung crushed the bag of chips furiously. "Some people are just sick like that, you know?" she growled. "I can't believe he used me to get out of that date! He could have told her that he didn't find her interesting and leave! Why must he lie?"

Chunji chuckled and ruffled Jaekyung's hair. He was amused by how angry Jaekyung was because of L. He poked her cheek affectionately. "Don't blame that Myungsoo guy. Did you see that girl? She was crazy about him! Guys don't like it if girls throw themselves at him."

Jaekyung puffed her cheeks. "But still!"

"And he's quite nice already." Chunji continued. "At least he didn't reject her outright. He'll hurt her feelings. She'll know that she isn't wanted when he doesn't call her thereafter. No need to be overly frank and straightforward."

Jaekyung pouted. "Why are you helping him, oppa!" she threw a pillow at him.

The f(x) girls giggled knowingly at Chunji and Jaekyung, and returned to watching their movie. Chunji grinned at Jaekyung. "I'm just giving you how I see this in a guy's point of view." he chuckled. "I'm not helping him! I'll never side anyone except you, Kyunggie."

Jaekyung wrinkled her nose and him and earned her a pinch on her nose.




"L oppa, what are you doing all these days?" Jihyun frowned at L. "What's so important that you don't have time for me at all? We haven't even gone on a date since we got engaged and it's been over a week!"

L looked at her coldly. "I'm busy, Jihyun."

"With what?" Jihyun demanded. "What is so important?"

L rolled his eyes. "I'm just busy, Jihyun. Why can't you accept that?" He growled as he tried to ignore her while trying to watch his favourite variety show.

"L oppa!" Jihyun cried exasperatedly. She cast a glance at the other Infinite members who were around the house. "Sunggyu Oppa. Woohyun Oppa. Sungyeol Oppa~" she whined. "Tell me why L oppa doesn't want to go on a date with me!"

Sungyeol shrugged. "Because he doesn't love you?" he answered without thinking.

"Yah Choding!" Hoya hissed.

Jihyun turned red. "How can L oppa not love me?" she tried saying. "He's my fiance!"

"You tricked him into this." Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "It's not because of love. It's because of your trickery, so how can you expect him to love you?"

"You told them?" Jihyun shrieked at L, her face completely flushed. "WHY!"

L cast her a look. "Why not?" he asked. "Infinite are like my brothers. They know everything about me."

Jihyun took a deep breath to control her anger. So now she looked like a witch in the eyes of seven hot guys. Big deal.

"We may not have gotten engaged because of love, L oppa." Jihyun growled dangerously. "But the state doesn't allow any marriages besides ones tied by love. And you can't get out of this, oppa. You know it. So you better fall for me when I'm still being nice and gentle. Or don't regret it when you get banished from this land. Forever."

L looked at her boredly. "I can't love you if I just don't."

Jihyun smirked. "I'll make sure you do." she stood up. "I don't want my L oppa banished, do I?"

With that, she stalked out of Infinite's house.


Download photo.JPG (18.7 KB)  Find out what I can do to make L oppa love me more. Does he have a woman outside that caught his heart, that's why he doesn't seem to spend his time with me?


 

Jihyun smirked as she pressed sent. She was going to make L love her no matter what. That idiot Jaekyung didn't need to know how the marriage came about. All she needed to think was that L had loved Jihyun in the beginning and was going astray.

If L was really easily swayed by other women, or that he already liked someone else, she was going to crush those girls.

Into a million pieces.