Gone

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

L woke up the next morning with a throbbing head. He found himself lying on Sungyeol's tummy and Dongwoo was resting on his thighs.

He sighed as he sat up as quietly as he could. His head felt like it was bursting from the amount of alcohol he had been drinking the previous night.

Didn't Jaekyung feel the same way he did?

But then, why did she kiss back? Why were her eyes shining tenderly and lovingly at him when he appeared?

Why did she say that the kiss was a mistake?

The kiss was anything but a mistake to L. It was something he never felt so sure of doing in his life. He wanted to do it over and over again, he didn't care if he sounded like a ert.

He was in love with her and he didn't even get to tell her that before she ran away from him like he was some sort of disease.

L sighed dejectedly as he pushed Dongwoo from his lap and put a pillow below his hyung's head. He stretched and made his way upstairs.

He wondered if Jaekyung was back from last night. He needed to clear everything with her. He loved her. He was willing to risk everything to be with her. He needed her by his side to be able to live.

He knocked on Jaekyung's bedroom door. No response.

He knocked again. Still no response.

He had turned to go, until he found the door unlocked. He pushed it opened gently, and his eyes widened. Her bed was empty and made.

Her closet and wardrobe were all opened. He gulped as he took one step into her room. Her closet and wardrobe were all empty.

L felt a hand squeezing his heart. He ran to the closet and opened drawer by drawer. She had cleared every single thing, not a sign of her was left.

She was gone.

L collapsed to his knees. *Why? Why did she have to leave? Did I scare her that much?*

He whipped out his phone and dialed Jaekyung's number, and to his utter shock, her number was already not in use. L tried Chunji's number, and it was the same case.

L's blood ran cold. He ran downstairs and found that only the Infinite member's were sprawled on the floor. Where were the f(x) girls? They would know where Jaekyung is!

L ran to Sungyeol and shook the latter roughly. Sungyeol groaned and peered at L through half-lidded eyes. "Wwhaaaattt?" he drawled.

"Call your girlfriend now!" L demanded loudly, waking a few of his hyungs. "Where is Krystal! Call her now and ask where the hell is my Jaekyung!"

Sunggyu yawned and squinted at L. "What's the fuss, L? Isn't Jaekyung at home? This is her house isn't it?"

L shut his eyes and shook his head. "She's gone. I kissed her last night and I scared her away. I-"

"You kissed her?" Woohyun stared. "But...she's not triple powered."

L sighed. He ruffled his own hair. "That's how much I love her. I don't care about the rules anymore. I don't care if I'm banished. I want to be with her. But she ran away, all her clothes and belongings are gone. And even Chunji is uncontactable."

Sungyeol turned pale. He whipped his phone with Krystal and him as the wallpaper. He called Krystal immediately. He stiffened and looked up at L. "She changed her number." he croaked.

"!" L screamed.




Jihyun let out a high pitched scream when the C.U.B. Agency contacted her. "WHAT?" she roared. "How can my agent run away? What the hell?"

"I'm really sorry about the inconvenience caused, Jihyun sshi." the Agency had said. "We're trying to locate Jaekyung as soon as possible."

Jihyun blew on her bangs. "Then can't you send me another agent?"

"We're really sorry, Jihyun sshi." The Agency told her. "Jaekyung isn't the only agent that went missing. We had five other agents that have disappeared as well. We're understaffed at the moment, and we can't send you another agent. If you want a refund, we can understand."

Jihyun growled. "Aish forget it." she hung up. She frowned and massaged her temples. "I wanted that Jaekyung to find me evidence of L cheating and she goes missing?" she hissed. "I guess it's my turn to do the spying."




L was surprised when he saw Jihyun appear at his front door. He had taken the day off as he couldn't stand hearing other colleagues discuss about Jaekyung's sudden resignation.

He was trying to find means to seek out Jaekyung, when Jihyun suddenly appeared. "What do you want?" he snapped.

Jihyun rolled her eyes and slid into the house. "Why so hostile, L Oppa?" she cooed. "Anything happened? You can always tell me you know."

L hissed. "You're the last person I'll turn to if I have troubles."

Jihyun's face hardened. "And you'll go to other women?" she growled dangerously. "Must I remind you again L Oppa, I AM YOUR FIANCÉ. If I find you cheating on me with other women...you're dead."

L rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"I mean what I say, L Oppa." Jihyun hissed. "I don't believe with my charms, you won't fall for me unless you have another woman out there. I'm here ready for you to take me, but you ignore me again and again. I have reason to believe you're unfaithful."

L laughed. "And what? Send a spy on me?" Jihyun stiffened.

L shot her a dirty look. "You should know why I'm not interested in you." he snapped. "I don't love you in the first place. You're lucky that you have that tape, Jung Jihyun. That's the only reason why I'm bounded into this marriage. Nothing else."

Jihyun fumed. She stalked out of the house, slamming the door behind her. She couldn't believe after her efforts to make L fall for her, he still hated her. With an even stronger intensity than before even.

"If I can't have your heart, I'll make sure no one does as well." Jihyun whispered. "I'll make sure you get banished."

On the other hand, L took out a photo of Jaekyung from his wallet. It was taken when they went to Mt. Mudeung together when they visited the Busan Factory. He had taken the pictures secretly without her knowledge.

He looked at her cute laughing picture brokenly. "Come back, Jaekyung. Please."