Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Jaekyung bade goodbye to Chunji and watched as Chunji went off to work. She sighed and closed the door, leaning against it while trying to avoid thoughts of L unsuccessfully.

She had run off to Mokpo where Chunji was transferred to. She was currently staying in a large house they all rented together, with Chunji and the f(x) girls.

The f(x) girls had run off with her, since they were also C.U.B. Agents and they didn't want to stay as Jaekyung's friends to complicate matters.

Jaekyung felt sorry towards Krystal, who had gotten together with Sungyeol not long before. Krystal had to leave her boyfriend because of Jaekyung's decision to leave.

Jaekyung sighed and went out for a walk. She sat down at a rundown cafe and ordered a hastily made cup of coffee, staring at it regretfully.

Jaekyung cursed herself. "If only you didn't fall in love with Myungsoo Oppa, Lee Jaekyung." she muttered.

"That's not the right thing to say, young girl."

Jaekyung blinked and looked up. She saw a middle aged man of around fifty to sixty years of age. He was dressed in rags, but Jaekyung couldn't help but feel the rich air that radiated from him. "Who are you?" she blurted.

The man laughed and sat down opposite to Jaekyung. He read her face silently. "Just a commoner." the man told her. "Just like you. But you on the other hand, has some serious issues to fix."

Jaekyung eyed him. "What are you talking about?"

The man shrugged. "I heard what you said. You said you shouldn't have fallen in love. I can't help but want to point out how wrong that is."

Jaekyung puffed her cheeks. "You don't understand, Ahjusshi!" she sighed. "I can't fall in love with him. He can't fall for me either. This whole idea of us falling for each other is entirely forbidden! This is wrong!"

The man shot her a look. "No love is wrong, young girl." he told her wisely. "Just because the circumstances tell you you can't, doesn't mean it isn't right for your heart. Even if your love only lasts for a short while, there is a reason for it to happen. Your heart is always right, young girl."

"But..." Jaekyung hesitated. Everything was wrong to her. Her mind was telling her that everything was a mistake.

"Listen to your heart and not your mind, young girl." the man advised. "I'm telling you this because you look like my wife." he reminisced. "I love her, I've always loved her. No matter what everyone else says, no matter how they say this is the worst match ever, I'll love her. And that's what my heart says. When I'm with her, everything is just right."

Jaekyung's gaze softened. A soft smile appeared on her lips. "Thank you Ahjusshi." she bit her lip. "I may not be able to end up with him, but now I know I shouldn't deny any longer. I love him for a reason. He's the one who opened my heart. I won't end up with him, but I'll have our memories."

The man laughed and patted her head. "That's good, young girl."




Sungyeol was dying of anxiety. It has been more than a week since Jaekyung, Chunji and the f(x) girls disappeared.

He had so much on his plate. The fact that his buddy fell for a powerless girl (L told him), the fact that his girlfriend had left him without a word, the fact that all of them had left puzzled him. It didn't help that L's wedding with Jihyun was going to happen in three days.

And it was going to be Jaekyung's birthday on that day too. Darn everything a mess.

*Once the wedding happens, everything's over. Only females can initiate divorce, and I'm sure as hell Jihyun won't.* he thought bitterly.

He tried Krystal's phone again. He tried it again and again. Countless times even though it was not in use anymore.

Why did Jaekyung leave? Why did Krystal and the rest have to leave with her? Was there some secret Jaekyung was hiding?

A message beeped on Sungyeol's phone and he opened it. He frowned. It was from an unknown number and it didn't say who it was. It just gave a URL.

Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com

Curious, he opened the link to the page. He was shocked to find Jaekyung's face on the front page.

"Welcome to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com?" he read. "All requests for CUB agents are denied. Top agent Lee Jaekyung and the f(x) girls have gone missing are the Agency is understaffed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused."

Sungyeol took a sharp intake of breath when he saw Krystal's photo. "She's in this agency too?"

Sungyeol panicked and read through the rules. "Agents have to seek evidence that boyfriends are unfaithful. They can do it by getting close to the suspects and trying to seduce them. If they're able to seduce them, like kissing, they've proven that the suspect is indeed unfaithful."

He stopped. "Wait. Does that mean MY GIRL kissed other guys before???!!!"

He blinked. "Wait again. This means...Jaekyung was here because she was investigating...L? No wonder she was so curious about his relationship life. But they kissed, so that means L'll get banished!!!" his eyes grew big.

Sungyeol decided to continue reading. "So...once the evidence is collected, the suspect will get banished within 24 hours. Top agents can do without pictorial evidence but just verbal evidence from themselves."

Sungyeol took in the information slowly. *But L and Jaekyung already kissed and L isn't banished yet. Jaekyung could've just told the agency without the need of pictures, but didn't she?*

Sungyeol came to the last line of the rules and his eyes widened.

C.U.B. Agents are forbidden to fall in love with their suspects. If they do and are found out, they will face severe punishment decided by the founder of this site, Lady Jung, herself. Worst punishment would be banishment.

Sungyeol yelped. "No wonder she left! No wonder she didn't tell the agency about the kiss! BECAUSE SHE LOVES L!!! KYAAAAA!!!"

He kissed his phone and squealed. "Thank you Krystal!!!!!" he yelled as he scrambled to find L.