A Longer Conversation

J-hope, Backstage and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Jhope, I'm back." I replied after I'm back from stupid fangirling mode. I tried to sound as normal as possible, even after knowing he was the real Jhope whom I adore a lot. 

 

He didn't reply for a good 6 minutes. Oh I can't believe I even counted the minutes passed. Yet, he then replied with a sticker and messages. 

"Sorry just get back from quick dinner with the members."

"Whoa. Now you trust me? That voice note was all that needed to verify that I am BTS Jhope?" he replied with such an annoying tone.

 

I replied immediately,  "Well, to think about it, now I don't refuse to receive your selca. :D"

 

He quickly answered "No, that offer was expired 10 minutes ago. No selca for you. Find my other photo for your new lockscreen. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

 

I smiled to myself, feeling embarassed to the bone and I slowly bit my lips, trying to calm my heart again. My thumbs began to tremble softly and I typed "Please don't mention about that. You're the last person I'd expect to know about my lockscreen. :("

 

Then he said "I never even stare at my own photo, can you imagine how I'd feel when I saw my own face on your phone. I almost had a heart attack :D"

 

"Sorry :(." I typed, desperate to find some other things to talk about. 

 

"No I completely understand, it's fine." he said,  too well-behaved and comfort me to the point I felt my cheeks were getting hot fr embarassment. 

"What time is your flight?" I managed to change the topic. 

 

"I still have around 35 minutes. Why?" he replied so fast that I'm curious, didn't he have a lot more thing to do besides sit and chat with a random fan like me? 

 

"Emm. I assume that 35 minutes will be enough to explain to me." I answered. 

 

"Explain what?" he sent stickers again. Oh God why is he so responsive? I really need some time out here. I'm nervous and out of breath now. 

 

"How did you get my phone number?" I demanded an explanation. 

 

He didn't reply and just sent me stickers, showing clues that he wouldn't tell me. "That is confidential."

 

"Wait, did you open my lock screen?" I wondered how did he make a call to his phone number. 

 

"No. I'll tell you another time ok? Now tell me your name. You've been hiding it too long :|"

 

"Rissa." I typed down quickly. Still shocked from the fact that he said 'another time'. So there will be another time? Another chat session with him? This lucky me is so not usual. I started to feel anxious. 

 

"Call me Hobi, I'm not used to 'Jhope' off stage". He told me, unnecessarily. I wouldn't even dare to call his name at time like this. 

 

"Okay. Now back to how you got my number?" I insisted.

 

"Have you ever heard about emergency calls? How old are you?" he ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter