Will He Give It Back to Me?

J-hope, Backstage and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concert started just like that, they started by performing N.O., And then after that damn hot dance they proceed to Danger. Oh my, as expected they were just awesome. I didn't miss any second of their stage act, even when they introduce themselves and welcome us with the typical 'Hana..dul..set.. bang-tan-annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan-seonyondan-imnida!' I felt so special to hear them said those words live in front of me. It's just like the video, but not really, they're better than how they look in the videos.. youtube will never be the same after this concert. I pitied myself and my money in the future, because I already feel the loss from my bank account, trading it with merchandise and album.

 

For a moment I really enjoyed my time in the concert, until they say it was their last song. I felt worry crept into my mind, remembering about my phone and jacket. The jacket didn't make me that confuse, but I was worried a lot about my phone. If I didn't get to meet him again, I might just lose it then. How do I explain it to my parents? Should I use all my saving just to buy a new phone in replacement for this one-which I believed, is now rest in Jhope's hand?

 

Before I was ready, the last song finished and I heard everyone in this hall screaming for more, the background song continued to echoing in the air, but the boys were not singing. They stand on the stage, walked here and there, waving hands and saying their gratitude towards the fans. They looked tired and sweaty, yet they smiled and looked adorable.

 

I almost shed tears realizing I just watched BTS for real. I screamed and shouted for them as they continued bowing and saying thanks. Rapmon said "Thank you everyone, you are always our greatest strength. Please keep loving us and we will bring you better piece of work. Saranghae!" And Jimin and Jungkook said "Thank you everyone, please go back safely!" Meanwhile I saw V and Suga were sitting at the edge of the stage, waving hands to the screaming fans. Jin is standing at the centre of the stage while waving his hands. I was distracted by his handsome face in a view seconds. Damn he looked like prince charming. Jin's look is definitely my weakness and my bias wrecker.

 

Val and Lauren already started to leave, while I just realized I don't see one particular member on stage. Jhope. Where is he? Why doesn't he show up? I looked around and he was not there. He has my phone and he is not even on the stage? Where could he be? Will he try to give it back to me? But how in the hell???

 

I turned back from the stage and started to take my bag, getting ready to leave the hall. Suddenly I heard a voice, loud enough, even louder than the other voices. "Thank you everyone! Hobi loves you so much! Please go back safely, don't leave anything behind. Bags, purse, hoodie, phone? Check again, if you lost anything, check information centre okay? Once again thank you everyone.. see you next time!" Jhope said while appearing from one corner of the stage.

 

I froze in my seat after listen to his goodbye sentence. Wait. Did he mean that to be something that I understand? Is that a secret message to me? Do I dream too much of the thought that was specifically said for me? I think about it over and over while walking towards the exit door. In front of me there were Lauren and Val. They were busy talking about the performance and didn't see me moping behind their backs.

 

Once we're outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter