The Unforgettable Chat

J-hope, Backstage and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-hope POV

 

Several minutes after manager hyung sent me the photo, I still thought about it. Well, I dont know her but looking at her face, she looked angry, and it did bother me. Why was she looking that angry? Didn't I give back her jacket? What did I do wrong?

 

I almost exit from Line when Jimin and Rapmon walked past my back and scream.

"Ya! Who is that?"

I quickly hid my phone and put it my pocket.

"Ah? Nothing, I was chatting with my sister. Wae?" I was impressed by the way I quickly found an answer.

Rapmon then brought up that topic.

"Wait, I heard that you were caught up with a girl before the show? That's why you were late coming to the backstage?"

I turned my head towards him. Behind him, Jimin, Jungkook and V already looked at me, smiling and glancing to each other's eyes. All of them stopped from what they were doing and suddenly stared at me.

"What?" I asked dumfoundedly.

"Come on. We've heard from the cordy noonas. They said you crashed to a fan or something." Rapmon said, looked committed to this investigation towards me.

"No, it was nothing. I met a fan earlier and brought her jacket because she accidentally left it."

"But how did you meet her in the first place?" Rapmon asked. The other also started to 'oooo-ing' and teased me as if I did something embarassing.

"She was lost and I met her on my way to backstage."

"Then?" They started to gather around me and sat, curiosity level increasing to maximum.

"I show her the way back to hall and she accidentally left her jacket. The jacket was taken-off when I crashed to her earlier.."

I decided not to let them know that we were locked inside girl's toilet and I had to use her jacket in order to skip the other fangirls. They would tease me to death.

 

Suga hyung came near me and pushed the other boys aside. "Wait, Hobi-ah. Tell your story in order. We don't get it. So which one is first? She getting lost or she crashed to you?"

All eyes on me, asking for explanation.

I gave up. I told them everything, started from I crashed to her, she lost ger way, I met her again, I saved her and we hide from a group of fangirls in a toilet stall. Including I borrowed her jacket.

 

I was not used to tell lie, I think it's just useless to lie to them because these guys are no joke. They are Bangtan. They knew me more than I know myself. Keeping secrets from them will not result in anything good.

 

After I told them everything, everyone cheered and clap their hands, happily.

"Wow!! Daebak Hope-ah!!! Your first contact with a girl after years of waiting.." Namjoon said sarcastically.

"Namjoon! She was just a fan. I barely know her and I was good to her, I gave back her jacket you know.. why is it so funny?" I hated it when they do this to me.

 

The other laughs out loud and pat my shoulder. Jin hyung ruffled my hair, Jimin and Jungkook started to sing Miss Right and Taehyung pinched my cheek mercilessly. Suga hyung just laughed shortly and continued packing his things into his bag. The other also left me and continued doing what they were doing before my short story.

 

Jungkook still high from his singing Miss Right and randomly came to my side. He finished packing and he has his backpack on his shoulder. "Hyung.." he called me.

"Wae?" I was still not in the mood.

"Were you really that nervous in front of a girl? I thought you were quite good with girls. You know, the way you and Namjoon hyung always watch..." he chuckled with such a naughty smile.

"Ssssh!!! What do you mean? I am not good with girls. The last time I had a girlfriend was years ago and she left me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter