I'm a Big Lucky Liar

J-hope, Backstage and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-hope was looking right on my eyes and asked me if I was okay. I blinked my eyes several times and told myself that it wasn't real. I held my breath as the cody noonas gathered around me who was still sitting on the cold floor in the middle of hallway, trying to recover myself from the second panic attack I had to go through in the last 10 minutes.

'I hope you are allright. Sorry I didn't see you, and I am in a rush.' J-hope finally said before he stood up and quickly searching for a specific cody noona. He found her and said, 'Noona, there was something that you should fix. My hair. Jimin just messed up again.' he said looking annoyed. 'I told the backstage crew to wait for me. You have 10 minutes or so before I need to get back to the backstage.' he said in a very fast speed.

The cody noona reacted fast and took him inside the make up room again. I managed to assure all the people who concern about me. I accepted their apology for J-hope’s fault and quickly stand on my feet. 'Thank you very much for your help, but I will be allright, I can find my way back to the performance hall and I am okay with the crash. It's nothing, just an unexpected thing happened. I'll get going now.' I said for the last time to them. I smiled and nodded my head and took long steps in the hallway.

I slowly decrease my speed in walking because I already knew the place and I had the idea of which part of the concert I was in. I was in backstage and I needed to get back quickly. That was the only thing I could think of. But the pain in my forehead snapped me about the fact that I just crashed to J-hope, the one and only J-hope  of BTS, my favorite dancer and rapper. I just made a quick skinship or... oh come on Rissa, it was just an accident. It was nothing, just a small bump to each other, and he wouldn't even remember me at all.

I walked slowly because I also remembered the reason why J-hope was running fullspeed back to the make up room. He said he needed to fix his hair and he only got 10 minutes to do that. Suddenly a thought came to my mind. After he fixed his hair where would he go? Which way? Which way is the way to the backstage of the concert? I started to step away from the path I should have chosen, I wanted to know this area since I am already here. In the back of my mind, I decided to walk very slowly in order to buy me some time until J-hope (hopefully) made his way to the backstage. And that way, I might be able to greet him properly and maybe express my awe in meeting him for real. The end of the hallway looked dark and crowded so I assumed that place must be the backstage. I tiptoed and made a careful stare to my surrounding, making sure there wasn't anyone watching. Then I sneaked toward the backstage.

Suddenly I heard a harsh voice calling me from behind my back.

 

'Miss, Miss? Can you turn around?' he yelled loud enough to make me stop my step. I turned around and face a strong-looking security guard holding a clipboard. He looked strict, scary and he grew moustache. I opened my mouth but I was not able to form any sound from my throat. I closed my mouth again, looked nervous in front of this security guard since I knew I was not supposes to be here.

He took some steps closer to me with a pair of interrogating eyes. He started asking me questions which I believed I couldn't answer. He asked me, 'Sorry but are you one of the crew? Why aren't you wearing any crew uniform?'

'I... I... so here is the story, I was actually lost, Sir..'

He threw me a disbelief look and furrow his eyebrow. I didn't know what else to say in front of a very intimidating guard like him. I lowered my head and stare at the ground. Suddenly I saw a pair of shoes worn by a pair of legs were walking towards me from the directi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter