Chat from my Bias

J-hope, Backstage and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rissa POV
 

I walked back fast to the merchandise stalls in front of the performance hall. Lauren and Val must have waited for me there. I hope I was not too late.
 I looked at my phone, no misscall at all. So they have not realized that I've gone. I scanned the crowd and saw the two of them still standing in front of the T-shirt stall.

I approached them and they even didn't see me coming.

"Hey, what have you bought?" I asked them happily.

"Well look at these posters. They are official and I want to get one of these, but I can't decide which one." Val said while showing me a couple sets of BTS official posters.

"I'd better buy T-shirt though. I can wear it and show it off to everybody." I answered quickly.

"Told him that before." Lauren said, walking to the T-shirt racks on the left.

I followed her to see the T-shirt. I was also excited to buy something but I was still shocked from the accident before. Without noticing, I held my jacket tight to my chest again. Lauren realized it and asked me, "Whoa? I thought you left your jacket in the car?"

"Emmm, I just took it, because I wasn't sure that I really left it in the car, so I came and checked if it really there...." I explained, stuttering.

Lauren and Val glanced at each other eyes and began to throw me a 'please-dont-joke-around' look. I smiled innocently and walked away from the stall, leaving both of them to shop. I have decided to not buy anything because I have a new goal: to go to other BTS onstage performance, in Korea if possible. Will that be possible?

I went and I sat on one of the available waiting bench around. I opened my phone and checked if there is any messages.

There was some messages from my sister, asking for some pictures of Jimin. She likes Jimin so much but I just couldn't buy her ticket for this time. I myself need to save a lot and I couldn't spare enough money to buy her ticket too. So, she asked me to take some picture of Jimin on stage. Well, sorry dear sister, I can't take Jimin's picture. I can't even take ANY pictures using my phone.
 

Finally we left the building and there we walked to the parking lot. The parking lot was crowded, too crowded for a venue where the concert has finished half an hour ago. I looked at one side of the building and realized there was a huge crowd of fans waiting in front of the side gate, maybe they wanted to try their luck to see the boys coming out from the building.

I myself was pretty tired from the screaming, fangirling and fanchanting during the concert so I suggested Lauren and Val to go home and have some rest. Lauren and Val also agreed and we went to separate way from the venue. Val was driving Lauren home and I drove home.

Around 50 minutes later, I reached the last T-junction near my house.

'LINE!' A Line notification rang through my phone's speaker.

I took a glance to the screen and saw the pop up message.

********* ADDED YOU BY PHONE NUMBER.

I took a se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter