J-hope? Is it even real?

J-hope, Backstage and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*on the D-day*

 

I had a long day at the uni, the semester had reached its middle term as the assignments piled up and my days felt like so presentations-peak-season. I came home later than I expected, so I had less time to prepare for the concert. I dress up using my prepared outfit: a short washed denim pants with a BTS-Dope-designes shirt which I bought online. I put everything I need inside my bag as I rushed towards my Dad's car which I succesfully borrowed for one day, just  for the concert. 

 

I was walking out from the porch when I realized it was cloudy and windy. It could be raining at anytime. I decided to go back to my room to take a jacket with me. I picked my grey and green varsity hoodie, my faculty's jacket with block letter 'FACULTY OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE' at the back, and rushed into the car. I started the engine and there I go to BTS concert!

 

My two bestfriends Lauren and Val have filled the groupchat with worried questions, asking where I was. I was panicked but not really since I was a person who were not made to be ontime. I was late in almost every occasion. However this time, thanks to God, I arrived just in time. I parked the car, grabbed my varsity hoodie and wore it quickly and walked fast into the building. The lobby was still crowded with girls who have not entered the performance hall. But I quickly found my way and I finally wave my hand at my bestfriends who looked up to me as I walked closer to my seat next to them. 

 

'I thought that you were going to arrive after the closing song' Lauren pouted.

Val didn't look so interested in my almost late arrival. Instead, he looked closely at the program book to check any important information about the concert.

'It was said that the performance will start at 6.30' he said.

 I looked at my watch and realized it was only 15 minutes before the show start. 'I think I need to go to the toilet.' I said heavily. Lauren and Val looked not very surprised at my habit who couldn't sit still, especially when I was nervous. Lauren didn't want to accompany me so I decided to go alone. I took my phone from my bag and put it inside my jacket's pocket. And then I walked out the performance hall.

 

When I reached the lobby again, the situation was really different than the first one which I encountered during my arrival. It was very lone and quiet in the lobby. I heard noises outside, probably coming from the parking lot. I saw a group of security guard walking in a rush from a place behind a doorway out to the parking lot.

I didn't want to waste my time to find out what's happening. I looked around to find a 'Toilet' sign and I found it with a confusing arrow, pointing at a direction with two hallways. I spontaneously walked inside inside one of them, I choose the one on my right. I walked straight just to find myself in the middle of another long hallway. Only this time the hallway lied along from my right to my left. I needed to pick either one, turn left or right. When I saw my right, the path looked much shorter than my left one, so I picked to turn right and promise myself to quickly find the toilet. Unfortunately, the path ended by a door. I opened the door and i found myself outside the building, in an outdoor space with some lonely broken chairs and tables.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter