New Friends

Miracles in Han River

*** Mish ***
When I was ready I walked to them in the living room. Then praised me for my work and I was actually glad to hear that they like it. Suddenly I thought of my phone. I wanted to ask the guy who brought me here about it but I couldn’t remember his name.
Mish: Ehm… you…
L: Me?
Mish: Yes, I wanted to ask you if know where my phone is? Did you saw it yesterday?
L: Unfortunately I didn’t. I was there today but didn’t find it.
Baek: Aren’t you hungry? He asked me and interrupted the thoughts of my lost phone.
Mish: No, I ate your ramen. I’m sorry. I let a slight smile
Suho: Oh, it’s not a problem at all.
Chen: Now, we need to take a shower.
Mish: Yes, of course, I’ll wait for you here.
Actually they were really fast. They were 8 people and it took them less than 1,5 hours. How is that even possible!? I stared at them. They were still wet but ready. All eight of them.
Chen: Why are you looking at us? It’s strange.
'It’s just that you got ready REALLY fast. I mean you are so many people…'
Baek: Ah, it’s because sometimes we shower together.
'What did you say!?'O.o
Sehun: Oh, no, it’s not like that. We aren’t … It’s not what you thought. You misunderstood. It’s quicker. You get it?
'Eh, yes. Kind of.'
--- awkward silence ---

'Right! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Mish and I am 21 years old. I’ve lived in the Czech Republic by now.'
Sehun: Ha! Finally somebody younger! You have to call us oppa.
Lay: No, just call us by our names. My name is Lay and this is Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, Suho, Chen, Sehun, Kai, Xiumin and the missing one is D.O, he now lives with his parents.
'What brings you here, to Korea?' Kai asked me.
I sighed and told them everything that happened to me. How I lost my parents, how I sold my house and how I got lost in their country.
When they heard about the accident they all told me that they are sorry and I felt that they really did. I didn’t want anybody to pity me but it was good to have their support and compassion. Then Lay handed me a piece of paper.
'I almost forgot I found your photo yesterday.'
I looked at the picture, a token of one of my most precious memories with my parents.
' Are these your parents? They seem like very nice people.'
'Yes. They were.' I responded and somehow managed to stop the tears in my eyes from falling.
Obviously Lay decided to change the subject.
'So, from what I heard you don’t have a place to stay, do you?'
Sehun: So just stay here with us!
Suho: Of course, we will help you find your aunt and solve your problems.
Baek: I saw that the Vietnamese restaurant needs an assistant.
'I owe you one for your help, guys.'
Sehun: A-a! Guys?
Mish: Oh, I forgot – Thank you, oppa!
Kai: Now, it’s time to sleep. I think you can stay in La-
Lay: Are you okay with sleeping on the couch?
I nodded. It was better than nothing.
Suho whispered to Lay: Why?
Lay: What if Luhan ge comes back?
Suho: He won’t come ba-
Lay: I’m going to bed. Good night!
I supposed he just didn’t want to argue with Suho. But who was Luhan? And why did he left? I guess I would never know…