Where am I?

Miracles in Han River

*** Mish *** 

It’s been a month since my parents passed away. Now I am left by myself so I don’t have any money. 

That’s the reason I can’t go to college although I have a part-time job. I decided to sell our small house where we used to live before. After I took care of the bills the leftover still wasn’t enough for me to continue with my education. I thought about my relatives. My dad was from Vietnam, but he hasn’t got a family there. The only person I thought was my mother’s sister Lee In Hye who lives in Korea. So I used part of the money to buy a ticket to Seoul to start my life anew. 
I couldn’t left my parents’ things, so I took them along with me. 
The fly lasted 12 hours, so when I got off the plane it was already 11pm. Although it’s late the airport was crowded. As I went out to call a taxi huge group of people went through me. They were screaming and taking pictures of a strange person with a black mask on. I signed and reached out for my phone. I panicked when I couldn’t find it. Then I saw it kicked away and totally wrecked. Obviously my bad luck shows off again. The problem is that the address of my aunt was written there. 
Finally I got a cab and told the address from what I remembered. When we arrived all my hopes for being on the right address disappeared immediately. My aunt told me that she lives in a small town so when I looked around I found out that obviously I got the wrong place. Unfortunately I didn’t saw a hotel or a place to stay and after I paid for the taxi I was running out of money too. I felt desperate and sat in front of a high building. Suddenly I felt very tired and m eyes slowly closed. 

*** Lay *** 
Lay: Manager hyung, what’s the time? 
M: It’s 1:55. 
Lay: I’m so tired after the fly and the practice, can I go home please? 
M: Yes, go and get some rest. 
As I went out, I saw a girl sitting on the stairs. Oh my, she was asleep. What?! Sleeping here at this time all alone…so dangerous. Suddenly she started to fall. I got closer and raised her head…