Shirtless Man:D

Miracles in Han River

*** Mish***
*yawns* Hmm… It’s so warm …Such a nice feeling…like…home? Wait! Where am I? What’s going on? Who the hell is this guy? Why is he sleeping SHIRTLESS on the floor? Okay, just calm down, don’t panic… Did he kidnap me? Where are my suitcases? Ah! I saw my luggage lying on the floor. I tried to get it going on my tiptoes. Finally! Okay…There’s the door. Damn it! It’s locked. What do I do now? Suddenly I felt someone behind me…
*** Baekhyun ***
Yaawn…I’m hungry…What the hell!? Why is Yixing sleeping on the floor? And who is that girl?
''Everybody wake up! Urgent situation! There’s a girl in our house! A GIRL!!!''
''Hey, why are you screaming… It’s s early… Shut up! -.-'' someone at room who was sleeping shouted at him.
''But, she is a stranger. And it’s a SHE!!!''
The boys immediately stood up and stared at the girl standing near the door…
Then Lay woke up too and saw all of his mates awake looking frightened at the corner of the room.
'' What am I doing here!?'' Lay asked memebers.And meanwhile he realized what's going on...

*** Mish ***
As I turned around I saw a bunch of boys all staring at me. My hands started shivering and my heartbeat raced.
''Don’t you dare come near me! O-Or…I will…w-well…my judo skills are amazing! And I’ve l-learned k-kraf maga as well!'' – oh why did I stutter again…I wasn’t scary at all!
''Hey, calm down! We won’t harm you! You just fell asleep in front of my agency yesterday so I brought you here…'' what the.. why is he shirtless ..?
''Ah…oh, I see…ehm but could you put a shirt on please?''
''Oh, of course.''
''So, who are you?'' I asked them..
Chanyeol: ''You don’t know us? Are you kidd-''
Suho: We are just friends of your savior.*What a relief, she really can’t recognize us*
''What’s the time?'' Chen asked members.
Xiumin: ''It’s 7:30, we are late! Again! We have to hurry up for our fanmeeting, we can’t let down our fans.''
''Your fans? What do you mean?''
''Huh? Eh.. nothing.'' lay smiled innocently. ''Hey, what’s your name?''
''Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, sorry. My name is Mish.''
''Okay, Mish, for now just stay here and don’t go out, okay? Bye.''
'' What? Are you leaving me here? Hey, you shirtless man.'' *sigh

Everybody left and I was all alone. Again. What the hell is going on? I don’t know who they are nor my whereabouts. I didn’t even have a phone. How could I be stupid enough to lose my own cell phone!? Argh… I felt so desperate… and hungry. I looked for the kitchen and when I finally found it I prepared myself a bowl of ramen. When I was full (jinja how could I eat this much!?) I looked around.
It was a total mess. Like everywhere. And since I had nothing to do I decided to clean up a bit. It was kind of strange to tidy boys’ rooms so it took me a long time. When I was done I felt tired and decided to take a shower so I went to the bathroom. As I was stepping out of the bathroom I heard voices. So they were home already. Suddenly I felt scared and hid behind the wall. They didn’t see me.
Suho: Woow! Is this our house? It’s so clean and shiny! And so… spacious!
Sehun:''Did she clean our rooms as well? I hope so. Though the mess in Suho’s room just can’t be helped.''
Chanyeol: ''And where is she? Did she left?''
Lay: ''She… her name is Mish, okay?''
''Mish!"
I was still standing behind the wall when I realized that my clothes were lying on the sofa next to my suitcase. Ah! So what do I do now? Actually I had only one way to get my clothes. I showed my head.
"Uhm… can somebody throw me my clothes please?" As I asked them I felt my cheeks getting red.
Lay responded me first.
"Ah, okay… Where are they?"
" Behind you. On the sofa." I replied quickly.
He threw me my things and I sank back in the bathroom to get dressed.