Beauty

Miracles in Han River
*** Lay *** L - Lay, M - manager
I  put all my efforts to wake her up but it was all in vain. Obviously this girl is a heavy sleeper. But it isn’t a reason to leave her all alone at this hour. But where should I take her to? A hotel? What if someone recognizes me? It’ll be the next scandal. No, it’s not an option. Well, to be honest, there’s only one solution left…
L: Hyung! Come here and put her luggage in my car.
M: What!? What if she’s one of those crazy fans who scream and faint when they see you.
L: So what? I can’t just abandon her here. Come on hyung, help me do a good deed.
M:  Oh, okay! But be careful  - we can’t be seen.
I knew it. My manager hyung is a good person. I quickly took the ’’sleeping beauty’’ to my car. I was placing her on the seat when a piece of paper fell out of her pocket. It was a photo. I recognized  the girl smiling and posing with her parents. She seems really happy in the picture. Then I took a look at the background. It looked familiar. It wasn’t  in Korea for sure. Oh, it was where Kris filmed the movie Somewhere we only know.
Finally, we arrived. Manager hyung took care of the luggage again and I carried the girl inside. I placed her on my couch.
M: So, what are you up to now?
L:  Now, I want to get some rest.
M: You know what I mean. What if this girl…
L: Geez hyung! Just go to sleep and don’t worry about this matter. I can handle the aftermath of my decisions. I want to take a shower now. Good night.
After I washed up I went to see if she is okay. I covered her with a blanket and sat next to her. She was really calm as I stared at her. Slowly I fell asleep right next to her.