Couple Break 'Em. (Part 2)

[COLLECTION] 사.계.한

[ Eunjae's POV ]

I slowly stepped out of the car, slightly terrified of what was to become of me.
You don't even know this guy! I screamed in my head. What if he's a ?
"The hell..." I muttered to myself. Screw my mother for giving me 'The Talk'.

As I entered the bar, the dim lights blurred my view and more drunkies (as I liked to call them) pushed past me.
I rolled my eyes as I said, "Note to self: Heechul likes to hang around creepy places like bars..."
"Heechul what?"
My eyes widened as I turned around.
"Are... Are you Heechul?" I asked the man behind me.
"No..." The guy responded. He must've worked here, because he was wearing a black apron. "But I live with a Heechul."
"Really?" I asked him. "Kim Heechul?"
"Yeah... Um... How do you know him?" The guy asked.
Then it hit me.

"Leeteuk?!"

"Eh? .......Now how do you know ME?" Leeteuk stepped back, slightly surprised.
"I'm Eunjae! No, no, no, WAIT! YOU LIVE WITH HEECHUL?"
Leeteuk covered his ears, "Quiet down! This is a bar!"
"Sorry..." I murmured as Leeteuk grabbed my arm and dragged me to the storage room.

 

[ Leeteuk's POV ]

Yeah, I work at the bar. It's my job.
Heechul doesn't work... His family sends him money every month. Only thing is, he was kicked out of their house.

And then he moved in with me.
While Heechul uses the money from his family to pay rent, I just work to get all that nitty gritty stuff every guy wants.
Such as Heechul's convertible. And my brand new Cartier watch.
You know, the cool stuff.

Then my life as a bartender got interesting...

I saw a girl enter the bar, and she looked so... Innocent! I didn't have any idea why she was at a place like this...
So I was going to politely ask her to leave when I heard her say, "Heechul..."
And my eyes shot open, "Heechul what?"
I mentally slapped myself, cuz the girl turned around and gave me a What's-Wrong-With-You Look.
"Are... Are you Heechul?"
HAH. GIVE ME A BREAK. Who would ever want to be that guy?
I sort of snorted and said, "No..."
I mean, I love the dude! He's like my little brother...

But SERIOUSLY....

And then came the whole "Leeteuk?"
I freaked. I thought she was some stalker or something...
And THEN she said, "I'm Eunjae!"
OKAY. MORE FREAKING OUT.
An innocent little girl.... Whose probably younger than me... MUCH younger than me...
TURNS OUT TO BE A COUPLE BREAKER?
COUPLE BREAKERS ARE FREAKING TOUGH. THEY BEAT THE PULP OUT OF YOU. THEY'RE SHREKS IN TRAINING.
WHAT THE HELL.

Then I said to myself, "Quiet down! This is a bar!" (My thoughts were going out of control; I even ended up covering my ears).
I think she thought I was talking to her, cuz she said, "Sorry..."
But I didn't have time for this.
I grabbed her arm and took her to the back.

What the hell was going on.

 

[ Eunjae's POV ]

I felt Leeteuk back up on me as he cornered me to the wall.
I gulped, "Um..Uh.."
"What's going on?!" He placed his arms on both sides of me so I couldn't escape.
I squeezed my eyes shut, "I'm here to see Heechul!!!"
"Why?" Leeteuk asked, a little quieter.
"I.. I screwed him up!"
"What?!"
"I.. I was supposed to call and break up with his girlfriend, but he was being an so I backfired the plan on him..." I slowly opened my eyes after Leeteuk didn't respond. His eyes were looking down to the ground.
"He called you?"
I nodded.
He looked up at me again, our eyes in full contact, "And he wanted you to break up with his girlfriend for him?"
"Yes." I nodded quickly.

Leeteuk backed away from me, looking a bit shocked. I was so scared with the close body contact that I didn't move. I stayed where I was.
"The fool lost his bet..." He muttered to himself.
"Pardon?" I asked him.
"Heechul... He lost his bet.... HE LOST!" Leeteuk started to laugh in a peculiar way, which got me smiling.
"HAHAHAHA! HE LOST! HAHAHAHA!! WELL THAT OUGHT TO TEACH HIM SOMETHING!! THE FOOL! HAHAHA!"
I giggled at him a little bit, he seemed so strange.

"And why was he trying to meet you here?" Leeteuk asked me eagerly.
"He wants me to fix the mess I made..." I said quietly, slightly embarrassed.
Leeteuk continued to laugh, and I realized how contagious it was because I started to laugh with him.

 

[ Heechul's POV ]

I know it was sort of risky that I asked Eunjae to meet at the bar Leeteuk worked at, but I really couldn't think of anywhere else to meet...

I tried considering a backstreet or alley; but I knew she wouldn't have come to meet me then...

As I scanned the room in search for a girl sitting alone; I heard someone come up behind me.
I turned around to meet the eyes of Donghae...... He worked with Leeteuk. I knew all the bartenders here...
"Heechul?" He asked me. "What are you doing here?"
I tried to keep my calm, "U-Um... Nothing, really... just dropping by!!"
"Do you want me to get Leeteuk...?" he asked me. I shook my head, "Um.. No... That's not necessary..."
Donghae frowned a little, "Erm.. Okay, if you say so.."

 

[ Donghae's POV ]

I didn't really think that Heechul took me as the "stupid-type". Just cuz I was a bartender didn't mean I was an idiot.
I smirked as I walked towards the storage room.
I saw Leeteuk drag some girl in there. I didn't want to get involved or anything, so I stood my distance.
But REALLY;; Heechul needs to think of better excuses.
It gets worse every single time.

 

[ Eunjae's POV ]

Our laughter slowly died; and as if on cue, a man entered the room.

"Um.. Leeteuk hyung?" He said.
Leeteuk turned to him, "Hey Donghae."
"Uh...Heechul's here...If you want to see him."
"Ah~Gomawoh," Leeteuk responded thankfully, then he turned to me, "Guess it's time to confront the little twerp."
I smiled.

 

[ Heechul's POV ]

Where was she?!?! I frustratedly sat in my chair, squirming like a baby.

Then I heard someone say, "Kim Heechul?"

My eyes widened. I turned around, "Eunjae?!" The girl nodded. I frowned and grabbed her wrist, "Where were you?!"

She smirked and gave me an I-Know-Something-You-Don't Look. I frowned, "What the hell are you looking at me like that for?"
She simply shrugged and sat down.
I quickly took out my cellphone and said, "Call her. She never listens to me. Just call her and break up with her. Now."

But before she could respond, I saw someone wiping our table.
I gulped when I saw who it was.

"You know Heechul," I heard Leeteuk say, grinning to himself. "Sometimes you've gotta be sneakier."
My eyes widened.
Eunjae smirked one more time as she stood up from the table, taking my phone from my outstretched hand.
"H-hey!" I protested.
She stood next to Leeteuk as she dialed Jaewon's number, "Hello? Is this Cho Jaewon? Um... This is going to be hard on you, but I'm really sorry to say that Heechul isn't interested in you anymore.... He's moved on.... Oh please don't cry. You'll find someone more trustworthy and faithful." She smiled smugly as she said that. I think I was blowing out steam at that moment. "I'm so sorry... Okay, goodbye."

She handed the phone back to me.
"You see how easy that was?" She grinned, turning to Leeteuk, "Wow oppa. I didn't know you roomed with Heechul..."
I gulped, staring at Leeteuk hyung.

"We've got some talking to do." He said smugly.

And I braced for the worst.


AUTHOR'S NOTE: You can slap me. This chapter . I'M SO SORYY T^T
FIRST I DON'T UPDATE IN A VERYYYY LONG TIME. SECOND I MAKE THIS CHAPTER BELOW AVERAGE.

I'll try extra hard. and I mean EXTRA hard in the next one. So sorry T^T!!

I think this is going to be a trilogy... But you never know. Comment and subscribe! You guys are freaking awesome :)

(BTW I GOT V.I.P TICKETS TO BEAST'S CONCERT!! WOOHOO!!)